014

Is It My Fault?

-18 years later-

 

A young girl put a white rose on a grave. She smiled softly as she see her mother's face. 

"Hana, let's go home now"

"Neh, let's go home dad"

She paused her steps and turn around while smiling. "I'm taking a good care of dad, mom. You don't have to be worry"

 

 

Walking on the street, she hit someone. Her things fell on down and so the guy.

"I'm sorry! I can't see! I'm sorry! Really" he bows many times, though he don't see her.

She just smiles and shooks her head. "It's okay, ahjussi. I'm sorry, it's my fault" she said.

He just smile and nods. "Do I look like ahjussi?" he laughed.

"I'm sorry for calling you ahjussi if you're not" she giggles softly.

"It's okay, I'm really an ahjussi" he laughed.

"By the way, I'm Kim Hana" she smiled. 

"Hana? Nice name. I'm Luhan, Xi Luhan" 

"Xi Luhan? Your name is same like my father's name"

He tilted his head, "Your father? Who is he?"

"Kim Jongin but people called him Kai" she said. His face changed when heard that name.

"Ahjussi? Is there something wrong? Do you know my father?" she asked, seemed curious.

"Ah... Ye-yeah. I know him. But it's been a long time I didn't see him. We've lost contact since-- Ah... Sorry" he lowered his head.

"Whoa... So you are Xi Luhan. My father tell me a lot about you. He miss you though. Come to my house, I'm sure that he wanted to see you as well" she said, pulling his wrist immediately.

"No. I don't want" he shooks his head.

"If you can brought my mother to my father, so I can do the same thing too. I will bring you to my dad. And no buts, because I know you will say like that" she said, laugh a bit.

He just sighing, not able to say no instead of follow her. It's almost more than 18 years he left Kai.

She walk faster as they're close to her house. She just wanted to see his father smiling again to see Luhan. She wanted to do something that would make Kai happy. After her mother died, she has no one except Kai and Suho. 

"We're here" she said. Luhan took a deep breath as they enter the small apartment. "Dad! I bring someone!" she shouted, it's loud enough for Kai to hear. 

"Hana, I'm.... scared" he frowned.

"My dad won't eat you, seriously ahjussi" she laughed while poke his nose. Luhan just nodded, hoping that is okay.

"Hana-ah. Who is t—" Kai speechless as he see Luhan. His eyes widen as he feel surprised.

"Luhan? Is that you?" Kai asked, feeling it's a miracle to see him.

"Yeah, it's me. How have you been, Kai? How's Joohyun?" he asked.

"Uhm..." Kai couldn't find the right words to tell him but his eyes spotted the walking stick that Luhan's holding.

"Luhan.... What's with the walking stick? Are you.... bli-blind?" he asked, surprised with it.

"Uhm yeah..." Luhan lowered his head.

"But how"

"I give my eyes to you. I'm sorry for leaving without telling you but this is the reason why I left. I don't want you to know about it but now, you know" he said, don't even know why he's telling Kai.

"i'm sorry, Luhan. Because of me, you're suffering"

"No, not at all Kai"

 


 

"Since mom died, I've been taking care of dad. At first, he don't want to eat, to sleep or do anything instead of staring at mom's photo. Mom died when I was 8 year-old. I was too young to understand it but I know how dad's feel" she said, telling Luhan about it.

"I never know what had happened to your dad and mom. I just... I can't see they're happy because I love your mother. I'm sorry" he said, lowered his head.

Hana looked at him, smiling widely though he can't see it.

"Yah, ahjussi. Aren't you married now?" she asked though she know it's a stupid question to ask.

"Nope. I don't even getting married or fall in love with someone else. No one was good like your mother" he laughed, how shame it is to tell her that thing.

"Dad tell a lot about you. To tell you the truth, I've fall in love with you through dad's stories. Even though I never see you but I like your characteristic" she laughed. "Sorry if you're surprised with it"

He just smiled and pats her head softly. 

"Hana, you're too young to fall in love with an ahjussi like me. You will only be sad if you're with me" he said.

"Yah, ahjussi. You're my ideal type though" she laughed. "I just wanna have a love story like my mother"

"Hana, you're too young. I'm too old for you"

"But age is not important" she protested.

"You'll fall in love with someone else, trust me" he smiled warmly at her and left.

She don't know why but she's crying. She believe that she fell in love him; Luhan.

 

 


 

Annyeong!~ ^^

How's it?

Sorry for make too fast. I don't even know why, I'm lazy maybe XD /slaps/

Anyway, thanks for supporting me^^

Sorry for any mistakes that I made >_< Hope you'll like it! :D

-Aeriren-