018

Is It My Fault?

He sits on the bed and look at the table. Bottles of medicines are the only thing that he put on the table. Not the books, just the bottles. It kinda messed his life for sometimes. 

"Hana..."

He keep messing his hair, he don't know what he had done. He shouldn't appeared in her life; that's what he think. He felt regret for sometimes.

"She'll really hate me if she know it" he bites his nails, he felt scared.

After all, he will only avoiding her for it. He just realize he's never deserved to be with a good girl like Hana.

 

"I said give me that money you idiot !!!!"

 

He startled to hear his father's screaming and shouting like crazy. He know that his mother in danger. He run out of his room and saw her mother got beaten by his father.

"No! Let her go!" he run towards his mother and hug her. She was terrified.

"Yah!~ Stay out of this!" his father pushed him aside but he fighted back.

"Oh?You wanna die?!" 

"I rather die for mother" he said, glare at his father. "What?! You really wanna die?!!"

"Stop it! When will you stop being a gambler!!!" he shouted but he know that he's in trouble.

"Shut up you idiot!!!!" he slapped Chanyeol and pushed him on the floor.He kick Chanyeol hardly and even hit him with a wooden chair.

Chanyeol had to bear with it. He's willing been beaten by his father than see his mother is suffering.

 


 

Hana walked on the street and lean on the wall. She look up at the sky, it's about to rain soon but she don't bothered it at all.

She turns her head and she saw him; Chanyeol. She widen her eyes to see his swolled eyes and bruises everywhere on his body. She runs towards him and it’s surprised him.

“Chanyeol! What had happened to you?” she asked worriedly.

“Huh? Who are you?” he tilts his head.

“Yah!~ Don’t be silly! I’m Hana!”

“Oh. Hi, Hana. What a nice name for a pretty girl” he smiles widely.

“Yah! Stop being silly, you idiot! What happened to you? Did you have fights with anyone? Or... is it your father?” she asked, looking at him frowning.

“So, you know about my father?”

“I know. Ae Cha told me but that’s not matter right now. Tell me, is it your father?”

He just nodded.

“Yeah” he smiles.

“How can you’re smiling when you’re like this?” she said, she almost cry.

He just look at her smiling. She starts to cry though.

He pats her head softly and walked away but she pulled his hand.

"Chanyeol-ah..." she cried.

He just smiles and pats her head again. "Take care of yourself" she said and huggedhim tightly.

"Hana... I'm sorry..." he lowered his head.

 


 

He opens the door and look around. His father isn't there.

"He's not here. Come in..." he said. She nodded and enters his house.

She look around, it's not really big but it would be enough for three of them. It's kinda messy and it smells like a hospital. 

"Changmin... Who's this girl? She's pretty" his mother said, smiling at them.

Hana cover with her hand, she look at Chanyeol, he could only smiles. 

"This is Hana, mom. She's pretty, isn't she?" he said.

"I'm Hana" she bowed.

His mother touched her face, wanting to recognize her probably. "You are pretty. Be the good one for Changmin, neh?"

She look at him, he just nodded as the answer. "Neh... I'll take care of Changmin" she smiles

"Thank you, Hana. You're really a good girl"

She just smiled at his mother, she wanted to cry but she can't. She miss her mother though. She couldn't help but to hug his mother.

"Mom..." she cried. She couldn't hold it.

He just lowered his head, he never see her like that

"Ahh... I'm here... Don't cry" his mother coax her, she rubs Hana's back softly, just like when Joohyun did that to Hana before.

 


 

Hana enter her house and she could see that Kai is sleeping on the couch. She approached him and smiled.

"You know what? I found someone like mom today" she said to herself and walked towards her room.

She took a box under her bed and sits. It's a gift from her mother though.

"Mom, I'm ready now. Because I found the second you" she smiled and open it.

There's a letter and a white dress inside it. She took the letter and read it.

 


Hana-ah,

This is your mother, Seo Joohyun. I know you're ready when you opened this letter. I just can't wait to see you wear this white dress. This is a my last gift for you dear. I made this dress only for you. I hope you'll like it. Wear this dress on your confession day, Hana. Because I know that you've already met the guy that you love and I'm here to support. He's the right guy for you, Hana. Thanks for being a good daughter for me. Take a good care of your father and the guy that you love.  I just want to tell you that I love you, so much. 

Love, 

Your mother, Seo Joohyun

 

She took the white dress and hugged it.

"I still could smells your scent, mom" she cried.

"I love you too, mom. I'll take care of dad. I promise" 

"And... both of Chanyeol and his mother too"

She wear the dress and walked out of her room. 

"Hana?" 

"I wanted to take a walk for a while" she smiles and left.

"She's weird today" Kai muttered.

 

She walked on the street and she saw him; Chanyeol. He's looking at the sky while hold a plastic bag. She runs towards him quickly.

"Hana? You look... pretty in that dress"

"Chanyeol" she give him a stern look which she didn't noticed.

"Huh?"

"I wanna tell you something"

"What?"

"I love you" she confessed.

 

 


 

Annyeong!~

How is it? Hope you'll like it! ^^

Thanks for subscribe though :D

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-