bumped into..

love square?

"are fine there?"

"yes I'm good"

"has myungsoo been treating you well?"

"yes mom he has don't worry"

"what about your boyfriend then?"

"I don't have a boyfriend"

"girlfriend?"

"mom! not cool!"

"heheh sorry honey it's just you never told us anything about your love life"

"well I don't have a love life.. right now.. anyway, how's dad?"

"he's good, he's been eating those nuts again"

"oh god, really? wow I feel so sorry for you.."

"psh lies, you know I am suffering in here and you love it."

"yeah, very much~"

"his fart smells like burnt peanuts, I can't even take a breath in the car and he keeps farting!! I hope you're happy!! why did you have to send him those nuts?!!"

"hahahhaha, he asked for it!! he said he missed eating them"

"I can't believe you're my daughter at all!!"

"hehe mian mom, but hey you'll be back next week right?"

"ahh yes we will honey, I can't wait to see my daughter!!"

"I can't wait to see you guys too.."

"good, I have to go hagi-ah I'll call you soon"

"yeah.. ok.."

 

*tut tut tut*

 

You sighed.
Today was one of the rare days that you'r mom called. She, and your father are currently in New Zealand doing whatever business they were doing. You don't have a bad relationship with your parents, they raise you like some parents would, you don't group up with maids running around the house, your parents weren't so busy back then so they had time to raise you up.
Tho one day your dad got an offer to a very good paying job, but he needs to travel here and there. At first he didn't want it, but seeing his family and how they will find a hard time finding food if he doesn't earn more money, he choose to accept the job. It doesn't make you hate him, he asked you if you want to go with him and your mother but you refused. You have such good fiends here and myungsoo, if you were to follow your parents you'll be transferring school every time and think of the language barriers.

You walked without looking where you're going and accidentally tripped. 

"wha-"

*uhff*

Before you even get to taste the harsh ground you greeted by a broad chest and the smell of cologne with a hint of mint. You were trying to balance your self with a little help from a pair of arms. You were mumbling sorries, your eyes were looking at the ground because your head is quite dizzy. 

"it's oka-"

*buzz*

 

You took your phone out and saw that the boys were sending you massive amount of texts and calls for being late. 3 miss calls from sunjong, 5 miss calls from woohyun, 2 miss calls from dongwoo, 7 text messages from hoya, 5 messages from sungkyu, 9 frigging text messages and 2 miss calls from sungyeol and as if that wasn't enough 13 text messages plus 16 miss calls and they're all from myungsoo. 

You are now in a very deep .

"hey.. are you okay?"

"huh? yeah, you know I'm sorry but I really need to go"

You took a quick glance at him and bowed.

"it's okay.. excuse me but you look--"

He was going to say something but because you were rushing you didn't listen to him and just storm off. The guy tho just looked at your figure walking and disappearing into the crowd before he even finished his sentence.

"--oddly familiar.... could it be her?"

 


hell to the o - hellooooooowww

lol.. that wasn't funny at all..

ok

anyway~ I updated!! yeayyy!! I actually already wrote like 3 chapters but I was too busy and I need to work on it more so this I think this is a very short chapter.. I know.. you can all be mad at me.. I'm sorry :(
hehe ok back to the thingy.. umm.. honestly I already have like a story like with this story but unfortunately I've decided to change the plot.. and basically go with the flow.. so I don't really know what to write until the end.. 
and about the other story.. that I ignored is well.. I have like the plot.. but I don't actually know how to start the story.. yeah.. that's kind of the problem. but anywayy here's your update~ and well enjoy~ 

I'm starting to like vixx.. and their weird antics.. can somebody tell me like the whole deal about vixx? like maybe teach me? I want to know.. they seem weird and it's like a good thing..

OH AND ADD ME IN KAKAOTALK
minsakpls

I will accept you~ and we could be friends!! maybe.. idk depends on your personality.. but I will talk to you anyway!! if you greet me first..

I love roommate on sbs I just started watching it an I also started watching you're all surrounded and damnnn his hella abs..