Lunch

love square?

"Yah.. Why did we have to run? The teacher is not even here yet!"

You were panting so hard and slightly sweating from all the running. Sungyeol, like he said, really did drag you all the way to class. Which is in the second floor.

"Well I wanted to sit beside you~"

Sungyeol put an arm around you after taking a seat that's beside you. But that only last for a second because out of nowhere, myungsoo came in and took sungyeols collar.

"Yah who said you can sit beside my wagi? That's my seat."

Myungsoo dragged sungyeol out of your sight to the back of the class. Sungyeol sat beside sunjong who was grumpy all of the sudden.

"But I wanna sit beside my baby gee!! I don't wanna sit with this.. Thing"

Sungyeol whined and pointed to sunjong who made a face.

"Well I don't want to sit beside you either. You smell."

Ignoring the both of them, myungsoo made his way back to his seat. Beside you. 

"You know you don't have to sit beside me everyday"

"Well maybe I want to"

"What if I don't want you to sit beside me?"

"You would be lying if you say you don't want me to"

"But what if I want to get closer to the other guys?"

"You have lunch breaks and after school"

"But what if-"

"Shh- the teacher is coming"

"But-"

"Upupup shhhh"

With that the teacher came in to class, you turn your attention to the teacher after mumbling some sounds which made myungsoo let out a small chuckle.

It is true though, you're glad that you always sat beside myungsoo and how you would be lying if you say you don't want myungsoo to sit beside you.

After a few class lunch break finally came. You like to eat. So for you, when the bell rings it means one thing. Run.

RRRIIINNNGGGGG!!!

Without hesitation you grab Myungsoo's arm and drag him to the cafeteria. Myungsoo being playful he tried to make him self heavier making him self more difficult to drag.

"Come on myungsoo!! We are going to run out of food!!"

"But oh~ I'm so weak~ I can't..you need to carry me~~"

Sungyeol and sunjong were right behind you walking leisurely and chuckling seeing you two interact. The other students are use to this too, some girls were giggling and saying 'hi L oppa' some boys were giving you sweet longing stares which you ignored.

"Myungsooooo!!! Commeeee onnnnnn hurryyy the others are waitingg too now come on!!!"

Myungsoo is now practically looking like a dead guy letting you drag him. He made sick faces like he was about to faint. Getting tired and annoyed you let go of his hand and stomped your foot.

"Fine then. Go drag your self. I'm gonna get my self some burgers."

With that you left him and ran to the cafeteria. Myungsoo was surprised, you just left him lying there on the cold hard floor. He looked at your running figure.

"Did she just left me lying here?!"

"Yeah she did"

"Yeah hyung"

Myungsoo looked up to see both sungyeol and sunjong laughing their off. Myungsoo quickly got up an dust him self. He sent glares to them and walked cooly ahead.

"Shut up."


Helloo sorry I didn't update early.. Exams.. 

Anyway~ here you go~ 

don't forget to comment and subscribe!