A stranger's story

love square?

It was six in the afternoon and like any other saturday you just finished your shift at a local preschool. You're waiting for the bus at the bus stop, a couple of minutes later the bus arrived and you quickly got on it. The distance between your house and the local preschool is about an hour, thats about six stops. You sat yourself on a seat beside the window, you don't really bother with the people around you as you were to tired to. At the second stop a ew people came in, one guy sat next to you. You really didn't pay attenton to him, you only got a quick look and just saw how tall he was. It was pretty normal for

It is quite normal for people to sit next to you on the bus, and besides, the only available seat was next to you. You only exchange little head bows and then you then continued looking at the window, at first you didn't notice but then as got more focused at the sound you were able to hear small soft sniffles.. 

the guy was crying.

you felt pretty awkward, you wanted to ask him what's going on but it just felt really weird to do so. The situation got worse when two girls got on the bus and saw the two of you

"omo that girl is breaking up with that guy! so sad hes crying"

"oh yeah! wow if i was her i wouldn't break up with him"

You really felt like running away and hide your face like crazy, mostly because you didn't even know the guy and the thought of you both as a couple by those two girls was just embarassing.. and their whispering wasn't helping either. You averted your gaze else where other than the guy next to you who obviously can't control his tears.

"i'm sorry.."

You heard a deep whispering voice, who you guessed is the the guy next to you.

"i didn't mean to make you look bad.."

"nah it's okay.. people misunderstood.. the question is, are you okay?"

You turned to look at him, you caring side is on. He sounded so weak and innocent you can't help it but to be carig to this stranger. You got a good look at him and wow, he's not bad.. good eyes, big ears, his hair was tucked in his hat, even if his eyes were red and swollen with tears and his cheeks had tear stains in it.. he wasn't bad looking at all.

He looked at you quite stunned but he kept his cool. He didn't expect that kind of answer form you.

"i'm.. it's nothing.. but i'm guessing you want to know..?"

"no.. not really it was just to be polite.. you know you crying and all.."

The stranger guy looked at you, dumbfounded and chuckled. 'wow this is some girl' he thought.

"can i tell you tho.. why i was crying..?"

it was your turn to be dumbfounded. You did not expect that at all, but you're definitely not backing down. and besides you got time, this guy doesn't look harmfull at all, he looks nice and friendly so why not?

"okay then, i got like 45 minutes you can tell me your story."

"if you say so-"

 

...

 

"alright this is my stop, thanks for your story chanyeol-sshi.. and don't worry things will get better.."

"you're very much welcome, and thankyou too by the way.. for listening and all.. i had a fun time really cheer me up, i would love to walk you to your house but unfortunately this is the last bus that goes to the direction of my house.."

"nah it's totally fine~ i hope we can meet again soon, you have my number right? call me if you ever need anything~"

As you bid goodbye to the stranger who you now kow his name, you got off the bus and waved to chanyeol who is waving to you over the window. when the bus was out of sight, you walked to your house while thinking of the conversation that happen with chanyeol in the bus.

You got to know him more. His name is Chanyeol, he is a year older than you, he goes to SM highschool and he seems to be very popular there. He is a kingka and he is in a gang like infinite but it is named exo, and it has twelve guys in it. chanyeol is a very funny and active guy, he tends to smile a lot, one thing that you admire from him. things are getting rough for him, one of his friend was diagnosed with a heart problem and had to go to china for further treatment, what made him upset is that he didn't get to say goodbye and now he can't contact him at all, all he wanted to do was go to china and meet him. But unlike in dramas where the world seem so small, he needs to face reality and face the fact that he doesn't even kow where kris is right now excatly, and his money won't be enough for those kind of stuff. Other than that his other friends are having a hard time too, you didn't exactly know why but you felt like chanyeol is a eally strong person, he cares for people. he smiles a lot so when people see him they'll think 'wow this guy can still smile even when we are in total deep , maybe everything is going to be okay after all.' It's just that today too many bad things happen making everybody so frustrated to the point where chanyeol couldn't cheer people up by smilling anymore because he him self didn't feel like smilling.

You were to focused on your thoughts that you accidentally bumped into someone. You were about to apolagize when a familiar voice cought your attention.

"what are you thinking about? you look like you're in deep thoughts.."

"i am not.."

"really? you just walked by passed your house and three other houses"

you pouted.

"well maybe i was going for a walk.."

"puh-lease.. don't you reason with me woman and just get in your house."

You sulked al the way to your house with him dragging you.


 

warning : kind of a long one here, but you want to read it.

 

HELLOO

hehe told ya i'll come bak on june~ and i did!!

so heres the thing, i changed the plot of the story, into a well.. a more 'make sense' one. sadly my previous plot was kind of umm you know too normal it happens in drama this one is a lot more fun and it has more logic in it.. hehe.. :)

im not going to reveal the girlfriend until chapter ten or something -teen but the story still continues~

im actually a lazy writter so i will understand if you unsubscribe or other things but i will thankyou if you kept subscribing me up until now..

 

now.. for the kris thing.. i was shocked just as you guys and i kow that this has been overdue that i only release this chapter now but i just felt like it.. kris's choice was his choice and his choice alone, i support him and all and i wont speak bad words about anybody because well maybe soem of those bad thing that i read or hear are just fake rumors and not true. tho pretty sad if kris leaves.. they started exo as 12 it wouldnt be perfect at al without him.. so i will keep suporting exo as ot12.. but if sm adds a new member so help me i will come to korea my self and freaking set fire to that place.

like seriously im not kidding.

oh, and here are some things that i've been wondering and i think you exo fans are ging to wonder about this too:

  • what actually happened?
  • are all of these rumors true?
  • is xiuhan real?
  • who should we trust and listen to actually?
  • why cant the exo members fight for kris..?
  • if exo were to debut from a different entertainment (like not a famous one)... would you still know them? would they be as famous as they are now?

idols are still humans, they have feelings.. they cant show much of them tho.. its one of their jobs.

 

comment and subscribe~