The Usual

love square?

*eureureong eureureong*

“ugh..”

You stir a little and groan.

*eureurong ne eureur-*

Your phone was ringing and you’re sleeping.  You are a light sleeper but right now you’re feeling very tired. The ringing of your phone didn’t stop so you popped your head and hand out of your comfortable and warm duvet and took your phone. When you saw the ID of the caller you can only sigh, it was Myungsoo.

“what now myung..?”

Your voice was groggy because you just woke up at 1 freakin am in the morning.

“erm.. I’m in front of your house.. so..”

The line went silent but none of you was hanging up.

“hello..? hagi..? hagi are you the-“

The door of your opened and you saw myungsoo standing there still has his phone on his ears, you had opened the door of your house. You knew he wasn’t joking if he said he was in front of your house, especially when it’s in midnight. After you opened the door you went straight into your bedroom again. You didn’t need to let myungsoo in, he goes here almost everyday so it’s like his second house.

You came out of your bedroom holding his shirt and shorts, he likes to randomly stay at your house, so you always have clothes for him. Most people will think ‘what will her parents say?’ or  ‘is she living alone’. Well yes, yes she is living alone. Your parents are in Japan working, so you are left here with myungsoo’s family. At first you stayed at his house, but since you think that it’s a bother for them to have you, you insisted on living alone.

“thanks~”

After he changed his clothes both of you sat yourself on your sofa and cover your bodies with your duvet. Both of were watching tv when you remembered that he hasn’t told you about why he came here. You sat up straight and faced him. He noticed your stare and sigh.

“It’s the usual Hagi-ah don’t worry about it”

“are you sure?”

“yeah.. I’m just tired..”

“where’s moonsoo?”

“he's staying at his friend's house..”

The usual, it means his parents are fighting. His parents are quite busy, they’ll go to Hong Kong today and Paris on the day after tomorrow. Myungsoo rarely saw his parents, they’re kinda nice actually. You’ve met them many times in the old days but they got busier and busier every month. About the fighting thing.. well it’s usual for Myungsoo, when their parents came home before Myungsoo can speak and say ‘hello’ an argument already started between his mom and his dad. It’s fine if the argument only involves talking, but apparently when they fight.. let’s just say many new furniture came to the house the next day.

You didn’t want to bother him more so you just stared at the tv. Things like this are normal for you, him calling you in an unexpected time and asks for your help. You don’t usually ask him for favors because you don’t like to be seen as a needy person and you like to do things by yourself. Myungsoo would call you if he needs your help and you’d do your best to be there for him. Don’t think that myungsoo wouldn’t do the same, he would. There was this one time where you were on the verge of having a mental breakdown, nobody was there to help you or anything except him. He helped you with a lot of things too. You used to be this quiet girl, you’re not really a fan of gossiping or mingling but myungsoo broke you out of your shell.

After too much thinking you forgot that this is still 1 am and you’re kind of tired, so you took a quick glance at myungsoo who is sleeping peacefully and went to sleep on the couch as well, remembering that tomorrow is another boring school day.

 


YELLOOO~ so this seems to be the second chapter, i named it the usual well because i'm explaining to you guys what usually happens in hagi's and myungsoo's friendship. anyway.. Don't forget to subscribe and comment on what you think of the story and what do you think the ending should be. I wouldn't mind if you guys friend request me, i would accept it anyway~ i want to make friends~ now i sound like a creeper don't i? :s

well i will be releasing the third chapter soon just need to do some finishing touches~ :)

 

AND YES HER RINGTONE IS GROWL BY EXO BABBYYYYYYY (btw i hope i write eureureong right cuz like that's how i spell it..idk don't care~)

BAOZI IS MA BAOBEI YA'LL BETTER KNOW THATTT (i'm sharing him with like million girls around the worl.. how weird is that..?)

LOLOLOLOLLL YOLOO DON'T CARE THAT'S HOW KPOP WORKS~ I TALK TO MY SELF~ TEEHEE~