Pilot

love square?

It was in the middle of autumn two little kids were laying down under a tree. One of the kid was a boy with jet black hair, he looked like a six year old, wearing a black coat and a cute cat beanie. The other kid was a girl, a cute one wearing a light brown coat with her long wavy hair. The girl was looking at clouds but didn't notice that the boy was sleeping.

"Oppa look at that cloud!! It looks like a duck!!"

"..."

"Whoaaa oppaa that onee!! It looks like a baby~"

"..." 

"Oppaa did you see that?! Oppa oppaa opp- you're sleeping.."

The girl smiled anyway seeing the boy sleeping peacefully. After a while the boy started to wake up.

"Wagi-ah how long have I been asleep?"

"You slept for about one and a half hour oppa~"

"Jinja? That's long!! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm so sorry if you're bored you should've just wake me up you know"

Seeing that the boy was worried the girl giggled. It was cute and besides the girl wasn't bored at all she kinda liked the silence.

"Ani oppa gwenchana~ I wasn't bored and besides you looked so peaceful sleeping I don't want to wake you up.."

The boy looked hesitant for a bit, he was afraid that the girl was lying just to make him feel better, but the girl's smile made him sure that she was okay.

"Arrasso but wake me up next time, I don't want you to be bored or else I will feel guilty"

"Alright I promise myungie oppa, although I liked the silence it's calming sometimes"

"Good girl now let's go home shall we?"

"Nehh"

"Wait a minute, here wear this it's getting cold and I don't want you to get sick like the last time.."

The boy made the girl wear his beanie, and after that they walked together hand in hand to their ho--

 

 "Wagiiii-aahh~~"

 

A voice called out and broke your daydream, you were sitting on a bench you're wearing a light brown coat and a beanie with boots. You looked like the older version of you in your daydream. Your hair is now straight and kinda short, not that short but like medium length. You looked to the direction the voice was calling you and saw the boy who is now older, his jet black hair is still there he was also wearing a black coat but no beanies.

 

"Waagii-aahh I bought you some food~"

 

You grew slightly red because he was yelling your name like a little five year old some people were looking at him and then looked at you. They probably think that you are his girlfriend or something which was wrong -duh you and him are bestbuds~

 

"Myungsoo shut up!! People are looking! You don't have to yell so loud you know!"

 

Your voice was a whisper but a loud one, seeing that you are embarrassed of him calling you that he chuckled and sat next to you.

 

"Aww is my wagii shyy? Here, why don't you have some strawberry milk"

 

He took out a small carton of strawberry milk and try to give it to you, you slapped his hands away of course since you hated strawberry. 

 

"Aww wagii why did you reject mee I bought that.."

 

Her faked a cry which you did not care because you knew he was faking it. 'Wagi' is not your real name it's 'Hagi' it's just that since you're small myungsoo had difficulty calling your name so he ended up calling you that. No one calls you that except myungsoo since he's the only one that is allowed to call you that and he also made sure that he will be the only one person who calls you that.

 

"Oh stop it myung that cry is fake and you know I hate strawberries"

 

"Kekeke of course I know jeez I was just messing with you, besides you're my bestfriend so of course I know everything about you~"

 

You ignored him and he pouted.

 

"You're ugly when you pout stop that myung"

"Come on hagii don't be mad~ I got you your favorite~ Oreos~ the one that has an icy flavor~"

You kept quiet not giving up to him that easily even tho you know that you want that Oreo so bad.

"Oo playing the silent card so that's how it's going to be eh? Fine then I take your silence as you don't want the Oreo so I shall eat it."

You looked shocked and shot a glare to myungsoo who was opening the plastic containing the delicious oreos that you wanted so bad. Myungsoo noticed your glare without seeing you and chuckled

"What? You didn't say anything so I'm guessing you don't want it"

"But I was mad at you!!"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Will you give me my Oreos if I say no?"

"Maybe.."

"No I'm not mad at you anymore, now my Oreos please"

"Good then here you wagi-ah~"

"Yah! I told you not to call me that!!"

"I heard and promised to no such thing~ lalalla~"

Myungsoo ran away making you chase him at the park, you're annoyed that he calls you that but deep inside you liked it and you're not letting anybody except him to call you that.

 


yellooo this is mee again with another crappy update lol just kidding sorry if I take too long don't forget to comment and subscribe and I am also sorry if there are some wrong spellings or grammar and for all of your information I am doing this to improve my English so please tell me if there is something wrong in my writing~ oh and call me unnie or al~ no authornim or formalities needed you can ask me just about anything  and I will answer all of them if I have time~ let's be friends okay? :)

and the the little girl I don't know who she is but she's beautiful!!