Complicated

love square?

At the same time somewhere in that room a little girl and two guys are playing, one guy was braiding her hair and the other was reading a storybook with her.

"oppa why aren't you helping unnie?"

"well your unnie there already has her prince charming"

"really? L oppa is unnie's prince?? waa~ i want a prince like L oppa too~"

"it's sad actually.. hyung is noona's prince charming but noona is not hyung's 'princess'"

"yah sunjong-ah don't say that, you're gonna destroy her fairytale"

"huh? does L-oppa have his princess already?"

"yeah.. she's beautiful actually and nice her name is hyuna unnie"

"yeah and she's coming back sometime next week"

"wait, what? seriously??"

"yeah.. she told L hyung and hyung told noona"

"so how do you know?"

"i accidentally heard it.."

"so that's why he's been happy lately.."

The two guys talked and forgot about the little girl listening to the conversation, she kept looking at you and myungsoo. Little girls have very pure and innocent little minds, they'll think that everything in this world is like a fairytale. Where when a guy meets a girl, they'll fall in love and be happy forever after. So the idea of her L oppa have another girl when he looks so much better with her unnie (which is you) bothered her very much. 

"well i don't care if L-oppa already has a girl. she's not hagi unnie, and where is she anyways? isn't she supposed to be with L-oppa at all times? it's not fair!!"

"uhh.. don't say that.. hyuna unnie is very nice too you know"

"but i want hagi unnie!!"

"but they're no-"

"unniieeee!!!!"

"nice going maknae.."

"you know i didn't mean it that way hyung.."

With watery eyes the little girl ran of to you, making the two guys rushed to her with worry faces. But it was too late as the little girl reached you already who is still in myung's arm laughing because he's tickling you. She pit her head on your chest and hugged you.

"unnniiieee!!"

"huh? ohh jinae-ah what's wrong??"

"unnie it's not fairr!!"

"what's not fair?" 

"those- oppa they told me that- that you- and L-oppa can' be together and it's not fair and the unnie who's- coming next week--"

Jinae's eyes became watery, you looked around you to see who those oppas(?) that jinae was talking about. You saw sunjong and sungyeol scratching and putting their hands behind their necks. You three had an rye contact conversation, you looked like you're asking them what's wrong, what they did was just that they mouthed a sorry.

"wagi what's wrong with jinae?"

You almost forgot you're still leaning on myungsoo. Jinae's voice was muffled because she was talking on your cheat so basically he couldn't hear it properly.

"nothing's wrong.. she just.. tripped on something and i'm gonna go play with her-- jinae-ah why don't we go play hmm?"

You put jinae on your arms and stood up walking towards the doll section. You set her down there and wiped her tears while smiling.

"why don't you tell unnie what wrong, but don't cry because unnie can't understand you if you cry"

"oppa told me that unnie can't be with L-oppa, L-oppa already has a girl and that- but i don't care!! she's not unnie!! i like unnie more so i want oppa to be with unnie, it's not fair!!"

You took a deep breath. Jeez guys you just had to tell her these stuff.

"listen to me jinae, you know why the prince and the princess lived happily over after?"

Jinae sniffled and nooded.

"because they love each other.. now, unnie and oppa don't love each other. L-oppa loves another girl and they are living a very happy life. do you want L-oppa to be happy?"

jinae looked down and nooded again.

"then you need to let him be with her, so no more crying arraseo?"

"but i want unnie to be happy too.."

"unnie is already happy"

You smiled and hugged jinae while carresing her head. Your heart felt like it fell down to the deepest pit of your soul. Hearing that from a little girl just make you sad, you're not mad at sunjong nor sungyeol for saying whatever they said to jinae to make her say these kinds of stuff to you but it just made you really sad. Sad because the things that myungsoo does with you and for you is going to be history once she comes. Sadder because she's coming next week.

 

 

 


helloooww and what's uppp? so here's another updateu~

DOUBLE UPDATE IN DA HOUSE!! yeah it was supposed to be a pne chapter thing but it was too long and if i break it into two chapters i'll have more chapters in my story so what the heck~