Kids

love square?

"-- excuse me- im sorry- sorry I'm in a hurry-- excuse mee-- oh my god they.are.going.to.kill.meee!!"

You were running, running as fast as you can like your life depends on it. You were also mumbling a lot of curses. Today was Sunday and it was also the middle week of the month, and it was also the day where you and infinite go volunteer at a day care that is owned by sunjong's aunt. You are very good with kids, you have this thing where when you meet a kid, you both clicked right away. The guys tho.. not so much.. kids like them, especially the girls. They like kids, but unfortunately they're not good at controlling them. Kids are very hectic and hard to control, and these guys don't know how. So basically they always ask for your help, you enjoy doing it anyway.

You rushed into the building and ran up the stair. You cursed the broken lift and how the room is in the freaking third floor. You passed a snack corner and bought a big bag of cookies, barged in the room a quick bow to the register lady and went to the game room where the guys and kids probably be.

"WHO WANTS COOKIES?"

You pushed the doors wide and hold the cookies up high, yelling so you'll get the kids attention. And you did, all the kids ran to you while squealing and laughing, running so they can get the cookies. You put the bag on the floor so the kids can open it then selves. While you, yourself just lay down on the floor panting out of breath after running like hell.

"Just.. *pant* get.. huff.. one.. each..*pant* huff whoa let me breath.. *pant*"

"noonnaaaaaa you're heeeree"

Sunjong came running to you with his hair full of hair clips and flowers, you chuckled seeing him. 

The girls are very fond of him, they probably had a tea party.

 

"MY BABY GEE!! oh my god i've never been so happy to see someone in my life!!"

You were going to sit down when someone attacked you with a bear hug. 

"Hyunnie what happened to you? you smell like glue and you hair is full of glitters.."

"arts and craft.. the guys are also a mess you know hehe"

You look up finding the guys with different mess, 

Hoya had little colorful ropes around him.

The kids probably thought he could be a pole.

Sungyeol had crayons everywhere, his shirt, his face, his hair, even his shoes.

He probably got attacked by the boys.

Dongwoo had stickers everywhere.

Kids and their colorful stickers.

Woohyun had his face bedazzled and hair full of glitters.

Arts and craft.

Sunjong had hair full of clips and flowers, and his lips are smeared with red lipstick.

Tea party.

Lastly you saw myungsoo coming towards you who is still trapped in woohyun's arm, with colorful paints on his body. 

and holy he looked pissed.

He walked and stopped in front of you, squatted down to your level, you gulp. You were unable to get you self out from woohyun's hold because it just got firmer and tighter.

"where-were-you-young lady?"

He said while tapping you nose. At first you were looking at him and then you realized that your nose felt wet, when you touched your nose you felt paint on it.

"h-heyy not cool myungg"

You whined.

"too bad that's your punishment for being late"

"yeah and leaving us with these kids"

Woohyun butted in. He released his hug on you and sat indian style resting his arm on the floor for support. Dongwoo came and sat next to you while slowly taking stickers off his body.

"where were you anyway, hagi-ah?"

"i got side tracked, my mom called.."

"oh.. is she okay?"

"yeah she's fi- say.. where's sungkyu?" 

"hyung? hmm.. i don't know.. but he came with us"

"myung, where's sungkyu?"

"uhh hyung? he.. i don't know.."

You looked at sungyeol and gave raised his eyes as if asking if he knows where sungkyu is. And he did, he mouthed 'music room' and you immediately mouthed him a thanks.

"guys i'm gonna look for him, kay?"

"but what about the kids?"

Hoya quickly said that, afraid that you'll go away again leaving him with the kids. You chuckled and stood up.

"jiiyoongggiee~"

You cooed, and then a little boy went to you holding his half eaten cookie he looked up at you. You crouched down and gave him a very sweet smile.

"jiyongiee~ noona has a very special favor to ask you, do you want to hear it?"

Jiyong nodded whole heartedly and it made you giggled

"jiyoungie.. you see those guys?"

You pointed to the guys sitting behind you looking at you with curiosity. Jiyoung looked at them then back at you and nodded.

"your friends treated them wrongly and it makes me sad-"

You pouted making jiyong pout as well which is really cute and it made you pinch his little puffy cheeks.

"-now, noona is asking you to help those guys clean up, and tell your friends to play nicely with them.. can you do that?"

Jiyong thought for a second and the smiled while nodding. You giggled, ruffled his hair and did a salute to him.

"i'm counting on you okay jiyongie?"

"neh~"

"uhh unnie.. i want to help.. too.."

A little girl came out behind jiyong and was holding his shirt with both of her hands. She has big eyes, short hair and a pale skin. She wore a long white dress with a light brown cute. You found her very cute and looks really good with jiyong.

"oh? can she noona? can haru help me help hyung?"

You looked at haru and smiled, that made haru blushed and hid behind jiyong who looked happy and jolly as always.

"sure~ why don't the both of you go and i'll catch up with you two"

Jiyong took haru's hand and ran of dragging her with him. You turned to the guys who were looking at you full of curiosity, for a moment there you thought they look like little kids. You chuckled.

"one of the most important thing when handling a group of little kids is to find the leader~"

The guys didn't say anything and just looked at you with amazement. Their attention changed when jiyong approached myung and gave him a wet towel. The guys looked at jiyong with amazement. Hoya was too amazed that he didn't notice haru approached him and put a cookie on the corner of his lips. Hoya took the cookie and ate it while haru sat herself on his lap and played with the little ropes on him.

Soon kids are crowding on the guys helping them, even giving them cookies. You smiled and made your way to the music room.

"hokay, six down.. one to go"

 


wassup everebodaahhhh~ hehe
i'm sorry.. for not updating.. some of you can hate me.. but anyways~ this chapter i guess it's kind of long so probably worth reading.. i hope.. 

EXO'S FREAKING OVERDOSE ALBUM IS SERIOUSLY FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE LIKE WTH I BOUGHT IT STRAIGHT FROM SEOUL AND.. TT^TT 

my friends kinda got bored with exo.. i kinda got bored with them too.. don't get me wrong it's just the news i mean baekhyun and taeyon? how crazier can sm be?? it's i mean come on the exo i fell in love with is not the exo now.. i accepted the fact that kris left yeah i mean if he loses the case there's no way sm will accept him again but the dating thing.. what the it's too sudden i mean it's obviously unbelievable!! what
just
what?
very disappointed..

AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE ANIME ACCHI KOCCHI OR PLACE TO PLACE ITS JUST WOW AND I NEED SEASON TWO LIKE CRAZY 

anyway probably two or three more days and another chapter will come out.. i get easily distracted so bare with meh

19 JUNE WAS MY BIRTHDAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE~ heheh
(/*ㅇㅅㅇ)/*
 and infinite's last romeo and this is infinite is very awesome and L was seriously handsome and y on that white shirt  (>///▽///)>