Infinite

love square?

All the way to the cafeteria myungsoo grumbled and made faces. He was both surprised and annoyed that you just left him there for food.

Entering the cafeteria his eyes automatically darted to you. Yes you, sitting comfortably while eating your precious burger. Myungsoo went straight to your table.

You were sitting beside Sungkyu who is too busy to notice that you are sitting beside him. You notice Myungsoo's glare and that made you uncomfortable. You set your burger down and look at myungsoo.

"Yes myung? May I help you?"

"You did not just leave me hanging there"

"Yes, I'm afraid I just did"

Not able to answer your comeback myungsoo grumpily say down beside you. Still not looking up from his paper, Sungkyu did not see the both of you.

"Hyung"

"..."

"Hyung"

"..."

"Sungkyu hyung"

"..."

"OH MY GOD IS THAT NOONA?!"

"WHERE!?"

"hehehe"

Myungsoo chuckled seeing Sungkyu frantically got up and searched the whole cafeteria. His fear of seeing one of his older sister scares the hell out him. They maybe nice and kind but when it comes to their younger brother they are very protective.

"You hyung. I've been calling you a thousand times already"

Realizing that myungsoo was just messing with him Sungkyu sat down and ran his hand through his hair.

"Har Har myung very funny but I'm busy. So please"

"What are you working on anyway oppa?"

You who have been quietly enjoying your burger took a peek of the paper that Sungkyu have been working on.

"Math"

"Ugh ew"

You made a face. You never had interest in math, you don't in it though. You're pretty good at it but you just don't have any interest on math.

"Hey how come you never call me oppa?"

"Because we are the same age myung"

"But you call sungyeol oppa and he's the same age"

"Was my name called?"

Sungyeol and sunjong came to the table holding their tray of food. Putting it down and eating it to make their hunger disappear.

"Myungsoo is jealous because I don't call him oppa while I call you guys oppa"

"I'm not jealous!"

"Then why are you so worked up about me not calling you oppa?"

"Because-"

"Say where are the others?"

Before myungsoo can say anything you noticed that three guys are missing from the table.

"Dongwoo and Hoya slept in class while woohyun lied about how he made his homework but was blew by the wind when he was walking to school. Now they are being lectured by the teacher."

Sungkyu ramble about what happen to the three missing boys without even looking up from his paper.

"what is hyung doing?"

"Math"

"Ew."

"I know right"

Sunjong made a face at the word math, he wasn't find of it too. But he wasn't good at it either. You finished your burger and you are now full.

"Myung you're not eating?"

"Oh yeah.."

There was silence and everybody was enjoying their food.

"Sunjong get me a burger please"

"What? No! I'm eating!!"

"You lazy bum, sunjong go eat your food I'm gonna get food for myung"

"What?! Noooo"

Too late. You already made your way to the line of hungry students desperate. Grumbling and murmuring myungsoo got up before sending a glare to sunjong. With that he walked to where you are.

"You know you don't have to get my food I can get it myself thanks"

"Then why did you ask sunjong to get your food?"

"Well so what if I ask him to get my food?"

"That's not a very good answer myung"

Myungsoo was saying something but you didn't hear it because you say three figure walking while arguing.

"Oppaa!!"

Myungsoo's head shot up to the direction you were yelling to. The three people who were arguing turned their heads too, realizing that you were the one who called then they waved and started walking towards you.

"Hagi-ah annyeong~"

"Annyeong to you too Hoya oppa"

"What about mee?? No hellos?"

"Hi woohyun oppa"

"How come none of you greeted me? I'm right here!"

"Yeah but you're not hagi"

"Where's dongwoo oppa?"

"Right here dongsaeng-ah~"

"Hehe hi oppa"

"How come it feels like I'm not even here?!!"

"Shut up myungsoo"

"Huft.. Whatever.."

Annoyed myungsoo turned to get food while you talked to the three.

"Hehe don't worry oppa he's just grumpy because I left him lying on the floor"

"Seriously?! You did?"

"Aite' that's my girl"

You have each of the guys highfives and giggled. Because the guys are getting something to eat and you already ate you decided to talk to them while accompanying them getting food.

"So oppa, how's your lecture?"

"Ugh don't talk about it dongsaeng-ah"

"It was all because this guy here lied about his homework"

"What?! Hey the both of you slept in class"

"Well who said you can lie?!"

"Oppaa!! Stop it i did not ask you guys just to make you guys fight again!!"

You sighed.

"Dongwoo oppa please try to at least be awake, you know that you're a heavy sleeper. Hoya oppa, I know you love to practice but please see the time.. You're going to ruin your body if you don't have a good sleeping routine. And you"

You took a step closer to woohyun and put both of your hands on your hips.

"You woohyun oppa, you need to stop that lying habbit of yours. It's not healthy.. If you keep doing this what will your future girlfriend think?"

Hoya and dongwoo sniggered and trying their best to hold their laugh.

"As if he'll ever get one"

With what Hoya said the two of them laughed, even you let out an uncontrollable giggle.

"Hey! That's not funny at all!! I will get a girlfriend!!"

"Yeah sure you will"

"When pigs fly"

Another round of laughter came from you and the other two boys making the other guy who is being teased walked away taking his food.

After Hoya and dongwoo got their food the three of you went back to the table. Myungsoo and woohyun were already there along side sunjong, sungyeol, and Sungkyu who is still not paying any attention to what's going around the table.

"Dongsaeng-ah how come you're not eating?"

"Already did oppa"

"Okay then"

Some of the guys were eating and some of them were pleating with each other. You noticed that Sungkyu has not touched his food one but and it made you worry.

"Sungkyu oppa"

"..."

"Sungkyu oppa"

"..."

You decided to be playful. You took a random plastic wrap and crumple it into a ball. The other guys were busy playing and eating so you threw it to Sungkyu. It hit his forehead. You put your hand on your mouth to prevent it from laughing so hard.

"YAH WHO DID IT?!"

Sungkyu looked up and glared at all the boys who stopped doing whatever they were doing and made confused faces.

"Who did what hyung?"

"Who did it?! Who threw it?!"

"Threw what man? Maybe you're just hallucinating"

"I didn't!! Somebody threw something at me!!"

Couldn't hold it anymore you let out big laughs and giggles.

"HAHAHAHA i...am..soo.. sorry... oppa-HAHAHAHA "

"Yah you little brat come here"

Before Sungkyu could even stand up, the bell rang. You flash the guys a cheeky smile and ran off. You ran backwards and yelled out something.

" that oppa!! your fault for not answering me~"

You disappear into the sea of students leaving Sungkyu dumbfounded and the guys just chuckled at your childly actions.

 


Hehhe hello.. I'm sorry if this is a long chapter or if I took a lot of time updating but I am seriously busy like I swear. This is a long chapter I just realized that.. But thatsokay right? Hehe.. 

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~

hoenstly I like to answer all of your comment so please comment? Or subscribe? I promise I will update faster~