Understanding

love square?

"none of them approached me so i didn't bother."

You came into the room and stood next to sungkyu who was looking over the window. You really didn't have to say anything, he will just blurt it out for you.

"don't be like that~ you have to approach them too so they'll like you"

"yeah i did but they just won't play with me~"

"yah oppa you're a man don't whine like that, is it maybe because you're too mean to them? try being nicer like.. sincerely smile more~"

"and why would i do that?"

before you can say anything somebody tugged on the back of your shirt, you turned around and was greeted by a little girl with short wavy hair. She had a little bow clip on her hair and was wearing a pink dress. You smiled and turned around, bent down to her level and pinched her cheeks.

"yes eunji? do you want anything?"

instead of answering eunji put a cookie on your lips while looking up at you. She wasn't forcing it on your mouth so you smiled and took a bite while she hold it for you. She smiled when you took the cookie and continue eating it.

"whoa gomawo eunji-ah~ it's delicious~"

Sungkyu was just there observing the both of you. Honestly out of all the guys he was the one who has a very hard time with kids. You're usually the one who help or force him to play with them. He was top focused on you and eunji that he didn't notice someone tugging his jeans, when he looked down he saw a little boy with sharp eyes and jet black hair wearing a white sweater, the boy was holding a cookie in his hands and was looking up at sungkyu with his sharp eyes. 

"up - up"

At first sungkyu didn't understand but then he realized the boy wants him to pick him up. And so he did and looked straightly to the boy and so did the boy, when you look at it it's like they're having a staring contest. Sungkyu didn't know what to say or feel, this is actually the first time a kid wants him to pick them up.. personally. The boy was looking at him intently and the put a cookie on his lips, the same thing like what eunji did with you. But then sungkyu jerk his head back while shaking his head indicating he doesn't want it. The boy sharpened his eyes then he suddenly pushed the cookie to sungkyu's mouth forcing it to enter his mouth. 

"ho"

"yah- yah- ughff- hgadfhdf- chakafglafgh-"

Sungkyu had no other choice then to eat the cookie, he wanted to drop the boy but he can't. The boy put his hands over sungkyu's mouth preventing sungkyu to spit the cookie out and forcing him to swallow it. While all of that happened you and eunji was just there sitting watching the two of them interact and giggle because of the cuteness. Sungkyu who just noticed that he wasn't alone turned to you with a very dissatisfied face.

"what are you laughing at?" 

"hehe chill oppa~ you guys look cute hehe~"

"cute my he was shoving a cookie down my throat"

"yah oppa language, tsk. You should know that taekwoonnie was actually being really nice to you"

"yeah woonnie oppa is nice like that~ he rarely talks too.."

Eunji butted in while giggling. Sungkyu looked at taekwoon who is looking and wiping sungkyu's cheeks full of cookie crumbs. For a moment there it was like silence a nice one, you smiled at the scene. Sungkyu or anyone can be good with kids they just need the right one. You took the advantage and pulled out your phone.

"hehe smile~"

*click*

When you said smile the two boys looked to you and you took the picture quickly. 

"yah, hagi delete it!!"

"hehe shiro~ come on eunji let's run before they chase us~"

Eunji giggled and took a hold of your hand, with that the both of you ran off while sungkyu chase after the both of you still carrying a confused and blank looking taekwoon in his hands. You both ran out of the music room giggling and skipping, the other guys saw you laughing and lightly running, they were surprised because behind you was sungkyu. Their old hyung sungkyu who always seems to have a hard time handling kids, is carrying a little boy and more the boy seems to enjoy it. True, sungkyu was carrying taekwoon on his shoulder and was holding his legs so taekwoon won't fall, taekwoon seems to enjoy it he even smiled and giggled while resting his head and arms on sungkyu's head while sungkyu ran chasing you and eunji. You were giggling so much and was looking back most of the times, you didn't see the mini bucket standing.

.

again

You stepped on the bucket but slipped, you tried hard to balance your self. It was like a slow motion and all you can think about was one, 

eunji.

She's still holding your hand, if she keeps holding onto your hand you might accidentally tug too hard, she'll twist her hand and fall hard. You let go of the hold but she's still holding on to you, you swiftly spun her around with the arm she's holding onto. Luckily she released her grasp, you quickly pushed her but you did it gently so that when you fall you won't hit her. And by doing that you also spun yourself so you'll fall to your right side. It was like a slow motion moment where everything went so slow but in reality you have to act fast. You closed your eyes waiting for the cold hard ground to greet you, but it never came. You opened your eyes to find that you're securely in someone's hold, you look up to find myungsoo closing his eyes looking half dead like half of his soul has been ripped away from his--

(A/N: sorry i got bored..)

You look up to find myungsoo looking intently at you.You look down because you're blushing and push you're self up to stand.

"uppuppup! YOU.are not going anywhere"

Next thing you know, you're pulled down. So now, you're resting on myungsoo with your back facing him. You blushed when he puts his arm above your arm that's currently on your stomach, so basically he'a putting an arm around you. It looked like the of you are the only ones in the room to everybody. You didn't really notice everybody else because you're still kind of dizzy.

"noonaa"

You heard 2 voices and when you look to the source, you saw jiyong and taekwoon running towards you with worry faces. The first to reach you was taekwoon, he put his tiny little hands on each side of your cheeks and pressed them together. His face looks like he's asking if your okay, so cute you thought.

"noona are you okay?"

You broke your gaze on taekwoon and looked at the worry jiyong smilling.

"nae~ it's finee~"

"hey~ how come you guys are not asking mee? "

The two boys looked at the now pouting myungsoo, their faces turned blank at the scene. You laugher at their faces.

 "wait, eunji! is she okay?"

You looked around and found eunji sitting on hoya's lap. laughing and giggling.

"again!! again!! that was so much funn!!"

 

 


helloooww and what's uppp? so here's another updateu~

so i guess some of you are muslims and so i am here to say happy idul fitri~ i am also a muslim and so i am fasting also.. i'm seriously hungry!! 

and for exo fans, did you see the pics of yifan's new movie?? the Chinese film thing and wow i am so proud of himm!! 
anyway, it's um.. i guess most of you are ghost readers which is okay like as long as you read them.. i do appreciate comments very much because i want people to tell me what i am lacking in or is there any improvements that i can do to this story to make it better. i would update more, maybe idk but yeah.. 

subscribe!! and comment