Da' queenkas

love square?

You were on your way to your last class of the day. You got out of the previous class quite early so you get to walk leisurely to the next class. This class doesn't have any of the infinite members or much boys in it. You were kinda glad that infinite wasn't in this class, sure it's nice to have them but you also need a life beside them. At first myungsoo wanted to transfer to this class just to be with you at all times, luckily Sungkyu was smart enough to notice that you want this class to socialize with other people and so he prevented myungsoo to transfer. The lesson wasn't that special, the truth is that it's boring. But you enjoy the people that's in that class.

You were enjoying your walk when somebody shouted.

"GEESAAEENGG" 

You turn your head to the direction of the voice only to get attacked by a skinny bear hug. Fortunately you were strong enough to prevent the both you from falling. You returned the hug and patted the hugger's back and head.

"Good to see you too JiAh unnie"

"Hehehe annyeong dongsaeng-ah, I missed you~"

The hug got tighter and you're beginning to feel suffocated. 

"Unn-nie.. I..can't..brea-"

Out of nowhere you felt the hugger was forcibly yanked away from you.

"Yah! Yoo JiAh can't you see you're suffocating her!! I know you miss her but if you keep doing that you're going to kill her!"

JiAh wiggled out of the persons grasp and grumble while glaring at the person. You chuckled at the sight, it was amusing and it was something that you have been missing.

"Annyeong JiAe unnie!!"

Hearing her name being called she remembered that you're here. She opened her hands and come to you for a quick hug.

"Hello to you too hagi-ah!"

"Hehehe long time no see unnie, how was Jeju?" 

"It was nice and pretty amazing, even if I have to work I did get a lot of fun and relaxation there!!"

The forgotten third person grumbled and lightly pushed her sister.

"Yah Yoo JiAe.. How come you can have all the talk and I can't.. I wanna talk to me baby gee too you know.."

"Heehehe sorry got carried away there"

The Yoo sisters, Yoo JiAh and Yoo JiAe. They're not twins tho just normal siblings, who happens to be very beautiful and eye catching. They are one of the queenkas in this school same like you, the difference is that they are models. The Jeju thing was their photoshoot job, they're in their last year of schools and near of graduating while you were still in your second year of school with infinites. The Yoo sisters's personality are like water and ice, very different. Although they have some same interest they don't have same personalities. JiAh is very giddy and active, bubbly personality and talkative also friendly to everybody. While JiAe was more silent, she talks to people who she knows and are close to nice and funny although awkward when it comes to socializing. You're quite happy with this class because the juniors and the seniors are combine, you can meet the Yoo sisters here.

The three of you agreed to continue the conversation while walking to class. Walking side by side, you were in the middle, with JiAh on your right and JiAe on your left. Everybody greeted and smiled at the three beaus walking to their class.

Sitting down at the class the three of you still continued your conversation.

"So unnie, how is baro oppa?"

At the mention of that boy's name, JiAh sniggered while looking at the blushing JiAe. 

"Oh? Y-you..mean S-s-sun woo oppa? He's.. fine.."

Stuttering while blushing JiAe told the news. Cha Sun Woo, or people call him Baro is JiAe's current 'boyfriend'. The truth is that none of them are dating, they both like each other very much tho.. They're just afraid of commitment. They met in a photoshoot he was a year older than her, they got closer. Even tho they're from different schools they manage to maintain their half friends half more than friends relationship.

The three of you stopped talking when the teacher came.

"Alrighty everybody quite down, before we begin we're going to do the usual with the names and stuff"

You chuckled. One more thing you like about this class is how the teacher is so lay low compared to the other teachers. This guy is young and energetic, he looks like he's in his early twenties. His good looks are why most girls come to this class. Not you tho, you're here to socialize with other people.

"Okeydokey let's start with kim Hanna"

"Here teacher"

"Jung yi hyun"

"Right here~"

"Kang moon ri"

"Right here y~"

The class erupted into gasps, laughter and giggles. Mr.Jang's surprised blushing face was sure priceless.

"Yeah.. Well.. Uhm.. Let's continue shall we? Uh.. Ra hagi?"

"Whaddup"

"Heheh good one, lee soo jung?"

No answer, everybody is looking everywhere.

"Lee soo jung like seriously I don't like repeating names where is-"

"I'm here!! I'm here I'm.. Here.."

The door burst open and revealed a panting and sweating girl with hair all over her face. Sounds of sniggers and giggles can be heard. 

"Well then miss lee if you would please take your seat"

Mr.Jang continued his.. stuff (a/n I forgot what it's called)

There are about seven rows and lines of seats so it's like 7x7. The seats on the sides (left and right) row are combined two seats while the middle row are combined three seats. You're sitting on the middle second row from the back while the Yoo sister sat on the row infront of you. The two rows that you and the yoo sisters are sitting in is a special row for queenkas and kingkas, you weren't really happy about sitting there, you rather sit near the windows or on the very back row.

"Annyeong hagi-ah, JiAe, and JiAh!"

Lee Soo jung is also one of the queenkas in this school. She's an athlete in swimming, very sportive and kind hearted tho she tends to forget about some things and not to forget about how clumsy she is. A bubbly person with anger issues, she can be easily mad but cool off right away when realizes that she's scaring people. Soo jung sat down next to you. You sat on the middle with soo jung at your right while another girl who is sleeping sat in your left. Mr.jung was still calling the students name to mark their attendance.

"Okay.. Last but not least is park myungeun.. Myungeun-ssi where are you?"

You look to your right and reached a hand to tap the sleeping person beside you.

"Myungeun-ssi? Myungeun-ssi wake up the teacher is calling"

The person raised her head and scrunched her nose. He eyes was full of mystery but so beautiful and captivating, you have to admit that she's very pretty. She doesn't look like she's wearing any make up or did her hair before school. Not that you do but it's just unusual to find people who has a natural beauty aura like her.

"I'm right here.."

Her voice was soft yet there was a hint of annoyance. Park Myungeun, she's a new student at this school tho oddly in her last year. She's considered a queenka but she will never admit to it.. Very quite, rarely talks and somehow always goes to school in a sleepy state. Very smart and kind if you talk to her, quite mysterious because nobody seems to know where her previous school is. She hangs out with you and the other girls but mostly spends her time in the music room. Mr.Jang started the lesson, Myungeun put her head on the table and faced you.

"Sorry if I burden you hagi-ssi.."

You chuckled, beside her somewhat cold and mysterious face she's actually very nice, naive and innocent.

"Why are saying sorry? It's okay really.."

"Are you sure.. I'll try to be awake next time incase I bother you.."

You smiled at her answer. She sounds like a younger sister to you when in reality she older than you.

"Aniya gwenchana unnie, I'm younger than you, you know and it's totally fine~ But please don't tire your self.."

She looks very much hesitant but nonetheless smiled anyway as if saying 'alright'.

The class went on, you talked with the girls. It was nice and quite fun for you to talk to them, they're don't care about their statuses nor how people think of them nor how people think of you. As the class ended you were half surprised to see woohyun and not myungsoo waiting for you out side of class. You bid goodbyes to the girls and went to him.

"What's wrong oppa? Where's myung?"

"You're not happy to see? Okay then I'll leave.."

He faked pouted, you chuckled at his childish action. Of course you're happy to see him, woohyun is like your play mate. You both like to prank the guys and the both of you have like this weird same interest.

"Aniya oppa it's just myung usually picks me up~ but anyway let's go home! I'll make you some patbingsu~"

With that the both of your skipped hand in hand to your house happily.

 


Well.. Sorry if it felt like months since I update.. It's just.. Exams I'm having like final exams this month and also next month. It's the ultimate middle school exam, like the passage way to highschool.. I know I know I at daily updates but I promise you I will.. And if some if you are wondering 
'Where the hell is chapter one of Meet me half way?!' 
Well tbh I forgot how to start the story.. So but anyway back to the point!! I updated!! I don't know how you guys thought of it so why don't you guys comment and also subscribe I mean it won't kill you guys~ 

I'll be back with more updates just bare with me I promise you JUNE there will be more updates than Sehun's hair color and also A NEW STORY YEAY whatev.

By the hella freakin way..

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN OVERDOSE JUST. Suho you bias list ruiner. I'm so done.

galaxy_fanfan away.