Chapter 3

The Perfectly Imperfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was true as Sunkyu said. The parents were slowly tried to accept the fact Sungjong was pregnant and instead of judging like they did before, this time around, they were being so supportive and helpful. Sungjong could not help but cried thankfully and hurried hugged his parents dearly. Papa and Mama Lee were taken aback with Sungjong’s reaction and they felt rather awful. Their son was scared and confused yet they gave him the cold shoulder. Now, they promised him that he won’t walk alone. Sungjong was so overwhelmed and happy and for the first time in days he was smiling, really smiling.

“Aww, can I get a family hug too?” Sunkyu said, leaned over the door frame of his room.

Three pairs of eyes were looking at the youngest, a small chuckle followed after. “Come here you,” Sungjong smiled and gave a tiny wave action, asking Sunkyu to come closer, which Lee Sunkyu gladly did so and the family had another warm lovely hug.

“I could not thank all of you enough for being with me to go through all of this,” Sungjong said as they broke the hug. “No need to thank us, we’re family,” Mama Lee said as she wrapped her arm around Sungjong’s shoulder and pulled her son closer, so that she could kiss Sungjong’s temple a few times. Sungjong put his hand on his mother’s waist and blushed as he received kisses from her.

“So Sungjong, do you crave or feel like eating something special? Appa can buy it for you because I see you barely eat lately.”

How can Sungjong really eat when he can’t even get the food down? Each time he eat, the food will come out again and the process was tiring him. Sungjong pursed his lips, thinking. “Could you get me ice cream? Strawberry flavoured,” Sungjong smiled widely.

“Strawberry ice cream? You’ll get what you wished,” Papa Lee reached out his hand and ruffled Sungjong’s hair gently. “May I get fried chicken?” Sunkyu looked at his father. “Are you pregnant too?” the father asked back and that caused the family laughed.

“Inside joke, huh? Nice,” Sungjong said, wiped his tears as he laughed a bit too hard just now. “Do I have to be pregnant first before I can get what I want to eat? This game is so unfair,” Sunkyu wrinkled his nose, crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.

“Aww jagi, please buy this kid his chicken before he throws tantrums to all of us,” Mama Lee said to her husband. She pinched Sunkyu’s cheek slightly.

“Arraso. Sunkyu, would you come with me?” Papa Lee asked he put his jacket and grabbed the car keys. “Yayy, I’ll definitely go with you!” that boy ran into his room to get his jacket.

Mama Lee looked at Sungjong. “You want me to cook anything for you, honey?”

“Umma, can we have like hm kimchi chigae again? I kinda want it for dinner,” Sungjong gave his best puppy look. Mama Lee took a few sec for herself and thinking yup, craving because Sungjong wasn’t a big fan of the dish and eating it twice in a day made Mama Lee chuckled quietly before gave her words, “Sure thing, honey.”

“Thank you,” Sungjong sang and kissed his mother’s cheek. Papa Lee and Sunkyu made their way for the shopping trip. Sunkyu waved goodbye happily to both his mother and brother. Mama Lee and Sungjong waved back, chuckling. The mother then went to the kitchen to make the kimchi chigae ready for dinner, while Sungjong headed to his room. He wished to get some rest.

 

All six Infinite members were practising their dancing so intensely. They were sweating a lot and the shirts they were wearing practically stick to their skins. The room felt like a sauna room. They were tired but none complaining to stop and have a break until the last song.

The dance practice ended. After said thank you and bid good bye to the choreography teacher, they were all lay down flat on the dance floor, panting and gasping for some air. Dongwoo got up to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter