Chapter 21

The Perfectly Imperfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


For the whole week after Myungsoo had discharged from the hospital, Lee Sungjong was staying with the Kims. In Sungjong’s bedroom back at home, he already got a queen sized bed on his own. The problem with Myungsoo’s was his bed was single bed sized.

To Sungjong’s surprised, Kim Moonsoo, Myungsoo’s little brother, who was the most welcome one. He was so excited helping his big brother redecorating his room. Moonsoo went all out from a king bed sized to a baby crib next to it.

Both Myungsoo and Sungjong were rather flustered when they saw the baby crib because they never thought they would need it until it was there.

“Of course you can always take your baby to sleeping with you on your own bed, but babies sleep all the time and the regular beds aren’t safety enough, thus the baby crib,” Moonsoo explained knowingly.

“Thank you so much, my dongsaeng, you are the best!” Myungsoo went to hug Moonsoo.

Sungjong sat on the new purchased bed, looking around the room. The colours were all brighten up, no more depressing white and black and grey. Though after installing the bed, the room became a bit small but Moonsoo managed to get things still easily assessable, there was just enough space to roam, and he got his eyes fixed on the baby crib, his baby’s. “I like it so much. I like everything you’ve done to this room. Thank you, Moonsoo,” Sungjong said sincerely.

“Well, your kid is my kid too and you’re already a part of this family although my idiot brother is being busy doing nothing, so here I am making sure this guy stepping up his game. I’m just doing my job, all of these are his own money, still, you are most welcome,” Moonsoo gave his best, blinding smile.

Sungjong got a bit teary because he felt so grateful. He was so scared when he knew about his pregnancy. Now? Everything seemed tolerable. He can try and coping his best to the situation.

Moonsoo took a sit next to Sungjong. “Say, Jongie hyung,” he started excitedly. “Perhaps you’re having twins?”

Sungjong huffed a laugh at that, “I’m pretty sure it’s just one little Bean inside.”

“Hm, how am I gonna share little Bean with Sunkyu?” he said most likely to himself but Sungjong can’t help it but thought he was being silly. “Just like anyone else?”

“So, when the next kid will be? Two? Three years from now? Huh? Huh?” Moonsoo was exchanging looks between quite nervous Myungsoo and a very confused Sungjong.

“Well, it will be discuss in our next conversation,” Myungsoo laughed awkwardly, taking Moonsoo’s hand and helped him up. “Up and out, brother. I love what you’ve done to this room, Sungjong also love it and it’s now time we enjoy it. Thank you again, see you later, have a good day,” he pushed Moonsoo out from the room and quickly closed the door.

He turned and looking straight at Sungjong, grinning like a fool, “I apologize for his behaviour. He is just curious, you know?”

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s cool.”

“He is so excited. We all are, aren’t we, love?”

“Yeah, I guess. It’s totally fine.”

“Great, cool. I’m pretty beat, you probably are too. So, let’s just nap it off, shall we?” Myungsoo went to his new bed and took his place. “Oh man, this is so comfortable. Here, love, try it yourself,” Myungsoo patted the pillow next to him which Sungjong gladly doing so. He let out a content sigh. “So, next kid, huh?”

“Love, we don’t have to think about it now. Let’s just focus on Bean, hm?” Myungsoo said while rubbing soothing Sungjong’s baby bump.

“But, do you want more?” Sungjong looked at Myungsoo who had his eyes closed.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“Yeah, maybe. Maybe not.But, it will be years from now. I mean, who are we joking, love? We never expecting Bean at all at the first place yet here we are waiting for our very own child. I’m going to cherish our kid the best way I can. I’ll be like my dad. I’ll be better than my dad. I’ll give the whole world to him.” Myungsoo got up to kiss Sungjong’s baby bump before settling himself next to Sungjong properly so he can hold his lover in his arms.

“How about you? You want more?”

“Having Bean is not really easy. I still am having my morning sickness every now and then. I can feel he’s getting bigger and he needs his space, so he is kind of pushing my organs to sides and honest to God I’m not comfortable for most of the time. His kicks become stronger too by days.”

“It must be so hard for you, darling. I’m sorry,” Myungsoo kissed Sungjong’s temple.

“Guess, my answer will be the same as you. We’ll try again years from now. After Beanie gets quite big and goes to school and all."

“Agreed, totally. I love you, darling.”

“I love you, too, Myungie,” Sungjong kissed on top of Myungsoo’s nose before intertwined their fingers together.

 

               ●              ●              ●               ●               ●

 

It started with Can I have a bit?, little did Myungsoo knew it was a trap. The next sentence would be, Can I have a little more, darling?, and that led to half of the food on his plate gone meanwhile Sungjong’s food remained untouched.

“Do you realize you got the same exact order as Myungsoo, Sungjong?” Dongwoo huffed a laugh looking at the maknae while shaking his head.

“But Myungie’s looks better and it tastes better too!”Sungjong’s replied, munching his food happily, well Myungsoo’s food.

“Things I do for love,” Myungsoo shrugged and looking at Sungjong lovingly.

“Why don’t you guys have one plate and share it?” Sungyeol commented.

“Where’s the fun in that, hyungs?” Sungjong took a piece of meat that Myungsoo cut earlier and tried to feed Myungsoo which he gladly opened his mouth and took it. “It’s good, yeah?” Sungjong asked Myungsoo and the latter nodded then shared some laughter together. “See, it’s fun like this, hyungs,” Sungjong added with a satisfied smile.

“Whatever floats your boat, dongsaeng-ah,” Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter