Mission 2/2 Part one

Ghost Whisperers {ON HIATUS}

Zhou Mi's P.O.V

 

 

Hangeng and noona had left so noona can go and get her arm checked out, while we had to interview all the students. I watch as the third person came in to give us her story, I looked at as she sat down, she seemed pretty scared about something but I don't know what?

"Whats your name?" HaeRa asked.

"MiSun, Kim MiSun."

"Arrasso. Now..Can you tell me your story." HaeRa asked politely.

As the girl started talling her story, MayRin walked over towards me with a cup of coffee. I smile and say thanks, we watch as the girl explains what she saw and what had happen. After about a few minutes she was desmissed, another student came in and told their story.

This went on for a couple of hours, when the last student left we all sighed in relief. I slump in my chair and stretch my arms out, it has been a long day for us so far. All the students are heading home now, so its just us and the huanted school! JOY TO THE WORLD! Not.

"We're back!" Kaylajo said as she opend the sliding classroom door, she had a bag of....food?

"So..Your arm is broken." Micha say's sadly.

"Yeah..Oh well. I got some food for us! Hangeng got the drinks!" Noona smiled.

"Will you be ab-" I was then interupted by noona's cell phone.

Urin kyumo-do chwego skill-do chwego
Mwodeunji chwegoga animyeon andwe
Super Junior neun wonrae maen jaman ppajin
Ireum hamyeo himsen tori SuperMan

"Yo?" Noona answered,

"NOONA HELP ME!!!" Noona pulled the phone away from her ear as Shingong screamed.

"Shindong whats up this?"

"You know how you taught the girls white magic?"

"Yeah, wae?"

"Well Jihyun did a spell to get a ghost but instead it got me, so now I'm hanging upside down in a tree with glowing stringz around me TT^TT"

"I said I was sorry!" I hear Jihyun say through the phone.

"Shindong calm down your not going to die."

"BUT NOONA! JIHYUN DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE STRINGZ DISSEPEAR!!!"

Noona again held the phone away from her ear with a irrotated look on her face.

"When did she cast the spell Shindong?"

"Uhhhh 45 minutes ago, wae?"

"In about....5.4.3.2.1.."

"WAHHHHHHHH!"

We hear a loud crash and Donghae yelling for help since Shindong fell on top of him. We watch as noona close her sell, put it back in her pocket. She sighed and grabed one of the many drinks Han Geng had.

"So, what are the reports and how many?" Kaylajo asked while getting a sip of her Mount Dew.

"There were...60 reports, 10 in the music room, 15 in the tech room, 5 in the nurses office, 10 in the locker room, 15 in the classroom we were in earlier, and 5 in the Gym." I say while looking at the reports.

 

Kangin's P.O.V

 

I look at my watch to see that it was now 4 oclock. Zhou Mi had just finished telling the reports, he then handed it over to Han Geng. I look out the window to see the sun was now setting, I look back over towards the others and wait to see what Kaylajo thinks.

"Lets star-" Kaylajo was interuppted when those five students came in.

"Oh? Taemin, Minho, Key, Onew, Jonghyun? What're you doing here?" Kaylajo asked.

"We came to help! We have some experience with ghost hunting!" Onew said while doing a eye smile towards Kaylajo, I see Han Geng started to push down on the keys hard and faster. Some one is Jelly.

"You do?" I ask.

"Yep! My dad use to hunt ghost!" Taemin said happily.

"I see, well I was about to get everyone to set up the cameras and speakers." Kaylajo said with a smile on her face.

I got up and went over to grab some cameras while Haera got the mics, Jonghyun came over and asked if her could help carry the cameras, I let him since I can get a better grip on the cameras I was holding. I noticed he was checking each camera, so I decided to ask what he was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh Im making sure if the battery is full, you know how spirist love to the energy out of these."

"True."

_________________________________

Sorry guys I got to go T^T

Hope to get the rest tomorrow or tonight.