Chapter 4. New home

Ghost Whisperers {ON HIATUS}

Author's P.O.V

 

After Kaylajo showed everyone their room's, she went down the hall towards the stair case. Everyone noticed that she was leaving and quickly followed so they wouldn't get lost.

"Where are we going unnie?" Seobi asked.

"I'm going to show the house to you, I had all the doors locked so you would look for the clues first." Kaylajo said in her soft voice, Hangeng felt shivers run through his body. Hearing Kaylajo's smooth and soft voice triggered something in side of him.
"If you had all the doors locked, then how did your buttler Jung do his dissapearing act on us?" Ryeowook asked, remembering how Jung dissapeared when he entered the hall way.

"Haha, he does that, he use to be a magition. His dissapearing and reapering act was amazeing! But people thought it wasn't real, but the truth is he can do it." Kaylajo softly laughed.

"How it that even possible?"Heemae asked.

"Well little Heemae-" Heemae interupted Kaylajo.

"Why did you just call me little Heemae?!!"

"Well your Heechuls little sister, plus I use to call you that on the phone remember?"

"Oh yeah, sorry for freaking out on you." Heemae said while blushing.

"Don't worry, I'm use to your brother anger issues."

"I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!!" Heechul screeched while pointing at Kaylajo.

Everyone sweat dropped at Heechuls outburst, Kaylajo just raised an eyebrow at him and continued on heading down the stairs.

"Soooooooo, you were say-" Kaylajo interuppted Eunhyuk.

"At the age of 17, Jung was known as the best magition, but a year later another man had stolen his spotlight. So Jung left, he didn't have a home since he was kicked out. when my great grandmother saw him in town one day, she could sense something about him, so she hired him and he was trained by my great grandfather. He knows many things that no ordinary human should know about ghost." Everyone was amazed at Jungs past, but stopped when Kaylajo reach a giant door.

"This leads to the dinning room." She said.

She grabbed the built in handle and with almost all her strength, she pulled the slideing door to reveal a stair case, that lead to the dinning room.

http://0.tqn.com/d/honeymoons/1/0/v/N/BB2.jpg 

"Wow!" Everyone said.

"Since its goes into the ground, they had to put a stair case in." Kaylajo laughed at their reactions.

"Now, lets move onto the kitchen!" Kaylajo sang.

She walked down the steps and walked to a door, the others quickly follow. When they got over to the door, Kaylajo opened it and walked into the kitchen.

"Its so beautifull!" Shindong said with dreamy eyes. Kaylajo giggled knowing shindong loves his food.

http://www.joshuakennon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mansion-kitchen.png 

"I will show where I keep the candy." Kaylajo said, everyones eyes lit up. Kaylajo walked over to another slideing door and opened it.

http://candyaddict.com/blog/candy_pictures/dylans_candy_bar_bins.jpg 

"Now. DO NOT! Touch the cherry and chocolate flavored tootsie pops, those are mine the rest you can have!" Kaylajo warned. Hangeng silently laughed at his childhood friends cute little obssesion with cherry and chocolate tootsie pops.

"We're going back to the main entery way and to the livingroom."

They went all the way back up to the entrey way, and to the living room.

http://www.thornewoodcastle.com/images/photos/interior/f_GreatRoom1.jpg 

(pretend that there is a huge flat screen tv)

"And I know of Kyuhyun's game obssesion since I met his older sister. I met her at a cafe."

"My sistar loves me~" Kyuhyun sang happily.

Kaylajo walked over to a and opened it, everyone followed along.

http://www.theeverettcompany.com/images/EstatesandMansions/T2249070/game%20room%202.jpg 

Kaylajo then made them follow her to her study.

"Now, you must knock before coming in, got that?"

"Ne!"

Kaylajo opened the door to her study.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n1Jgy6WlY9E/ShvtLMRfGCI/AAAAAAAABm0/Qvla8k9xp2k/s400/biltmore+study.jpg 

"Now follow me and I will show you the rest of the house."

Library: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mirror%20library/rimbauerellen/PDVD_591.jpg 

Bathrooms(they all look the same): http://cribchatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1220-n-damen-bathroom-approved.jpghttp://glassrepairbeltsville.com/Library/website-images/wall_mirror_studio_mirror.jpg  

Dance room / Gym: http://glassrepairbeltsville.com/Library/website-images/wall_mirror_studio_mirror.jpg 

Home theater: http://arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/in-house/wp-content/uploads/az-mansion-movie-theater.jpg 

Meeting room: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5576676857_debfde3968.jpg 

Inside pool: http://www.seasonsrentals.com/Amenities%20pics/indoor_pool_2jip.jpg 

Maze: http://harpersmansion.com.au/images/photogallery/HarpersMansionMaze1417.jpg 

 

After Kaylajo showed them the house it was already time for dinner, so Kaylajo asked what they wanted for dinner.

"So guys what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything really, you're the best cook I know!" Shindong said while raising his arms into the air.

"Hmmm. How about kimbap!" She asked.

"NE!"

"And......."

"PIZZA!" Henry shouted.

"Sure why not!" Kaylajo said laughing.

"Wait!!! What about our pets!!!!!!" Heechul screeched.

"Don't worry Jung went to get them, and your cloths are already here so dont worry."

"Oh."

"So who wants to help me cook?"

Hyun ae, Micha, AeChan, JaeHwa, and Rainee raised their hands, Kaylajo nodded and told the others they can go watch TV or play games. While the started cooking, the others either watched finding Nemo with Donghae or played in the game room and try to beat GameKyu. Which would never happen, or read Like Kibum and Siwon.

After an hour, Jung came back with all the animals and went to set the table while the girls got the food ready. Jung then went and got everyone, while eating they all talked and laughed, some talked about how Haera and Sungmin were so much alike since they were cousins. HyeRin was fasinated by Kaylajo's dragon tattoo and asked many questions. Everyone asked Kaylajo about her eyes, after she told the story about how every female in the park family could see ghost and had blue eyes, it was time for bed. But Kyuhyun wanted to play games, so Kaylajo being a master mind in planning and problem solving, tied up Kyu and had Siwon an Shindong carry him upstairs while Kaylajo put a heavy surcerity system to the game room.

Kaylajo's P.O.V

 

I was laying on my side facing the wall, Hangeng was facing the wall. I was trying to go to sleep but I heard sniffling, thats when I noticed Hannie was crying. So I turn to face Hannie when I met face to face with him, he had tears falling down his cheeks, his beautifull brown eyes were glazed over with so many emotions I couldn't read them.

Thats when I felt the urge to hug him, I quickly wrap my arms around his shoulders and pulled him close. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, trying to pull me closer. He buried his face into my neck and sobbed harder.

"K-Kay. Why did you l-leave? I-I felt h-hurt!" He cried into my neck. I felt a couple of tears fall from my eyes.

"Hannie, I'm so sorry. I was selfish. Please forgive me."

"D-Did you know I wanted to do suicide in your room so many times! But I couldn't, I thought you were dead but the thought of you somewhere alive made stay on this earth waiting for your return!" He sobbed louder. I couldn't take it any more, I started to cry.

"H-Hangeng, I wanted to do suicide, but I couldn't. I couldn't leave this world because of my friends and family, and I couldn't leave without saying good by to you!" I sobbed, but I controlled myself to stop, I didn't want Hannie to keep crying so I started to sing a song that my mom had sang to my dad on their wedding day.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2TKqXqFk6Q&feature=related 

"Heaven (Candlelight Mix)"

 

Oh, thinking about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothing can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me coming back for more

Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms,
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need,
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Oh, once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Pick you up when your feeling down
Now nothing could change what you mean to me
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way

Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms,
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need,
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

I've been waiting for so long
For something to arrive
For love to come along
Now our dreams are coming true
Through the good times and the bad
I'll be standing there by you

Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
Im finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need,
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh
We're in heaven 

When I finished singing, Hangeng had fallen asleep still holding onto me. 'I love you Hangeng, so much.'

I then fell into a deep sleep, knowing Hangeng could never love me back when he is in love with HyeRin.

 

 

    Www