Chapter 8. Mission 1/2

Ghost Whisperers {ON HIATUS}

 

 

Kangin was sitting on the coach in the living room watching We Got Married, Siwon was sitting in a chair on the left Kangin. He sipped his black coffe while looking at the news paper, as he was reading he came apo an article that caught his attention.

He rushed up stairs leaving a confused Kangin behind, Siwon walked quickly down the hall heading to Kaylajo's office. When he arrived at the door he was about to knock when when he heard something, it sounded like a man , the was comeing from the other side of the door.

Siwon's face flushed a bright red, he was haveing images of Kaylajo and HanGeng doing something sinful and unholy before marrige. His face got even more redder, he didn't want them doing something unholy, so he bravely barged in. What siwon saw shocked him.

Kaylajo was ontop of Hangeng. . . . .  . . . . . Giving him a back treatment, Siwon heaved out a sigh of relief. He then noticed Kyuhyun playing on his Laptop in a chair.

 

"Siwon-ssi? Why didn't you knock?" Kaylajo asked as she pushed down on Hangeng's back, a loud crack was heard, Hangeng shoved his face into the pillow and let out a groan that sounded like a moan.

"I-I-I. . . . I thought you and Hangeng Hyung were doing something unholy before marrige!?" Siwon said quickly while his face flushed again.

Kaylajo and Hangeng looked at him with shock, that he thought they were having in Kaylajo's office. Kyuhyun snikered and smirked.

"YAH! STOP BEING YKYU!" Kaylajo shouthed at Kyuhyun, but sadly he was in fits of evil giggles.

Siwon just stared at the evil maknae, then back towards Kaylajo and Hangeng. Kaylajo got off of Hangeng's back an walked over towards her desk and sat in her chair, she put on her glasses as she opend her laptop.

"What did you want Siwon-ssi?" She asked while looking at Siwon who was watching Hangeng get off the floor and sit in one of the chairs.

"Oh! I found this article in the news paper, I think you need to take a look at it." Siwon says as he hands Kaylajo the newspaper.

Kaylajo looked at the article.

 

Seoul High School Reports that there is a demon in the School.

Last Friday, a student from Seoul High School

was staying after school, when she was

viciously attacked by something. The guards

had looked at the camera's to see that

there was nothing there but the girl was being

tossed around by some unknown force.

When we went to interview her the students also had

experinced something inside this school, sadly they're

going to keep the school going and not cancle any classes.

 

When finishing the article, Kaylajo took her glasses off, proped her elbows on her desk and rested her head on her folded hands. She let out a sigh, there is 29 members in GW but 15 members of the group is all the way in Japan working on a mission. There are only 14 here.

"Siwon get the others and report  back to my office in 15 minutes." Kaylajo said while getting up and out of her chair.

"Yes, Noona." Siwon then left the room going to get the others.

 

When the others piled into the room, Kaylajo came out of another room and was wearing something else. Before she was wear sweat pants and tank, but know she was wearing a more professional look. She stood infront of her desk and leaned against it while folding her arms.

"We are going to be investigating Seoul High School, I called the princable but he almost refused and was about to call me and crazy , but when I told him my name I think he got a little scared." Kaylajo said while looking at everyone.

"Well your grandfather is the one who donate's money to that school." MayRin said.

"Back to buisness. We will be staying there and will be sleeping in the class rooms, we only have three days to solve this case."

"Lets go then!" Yesung said, while heading towards the door.