Chapter 10. Mission 1.9/2

Ghost Whisperers {ON HIATUS}

Author's P.O.V

 

Once the scream was heard, Kaylajo was the first one to rush out, the others had also rushed out after her while Yesung stayed with a sleeping Seobi. As the others were reaching the end of the hallway where the scream came from, they saw a girl on the ground, there was still screaming from the class room across from her.

Hangeng rushed ahead when Kaylajo told him to, he quickly ran towards the girl.

"Are you alright?" He asked. The girl pointed towards the classroom where the screaming was still coming from, Hangeng looked to see a huge demon dog spirit.

"Help!" One of the girls screamed, as the dog was about to attack her.

"RAFASU SHIDO!" Kaylajo yelled while doing a hand sighn. White glowing strings shot up from the ground and wrapped around the demon dog.

"Siwon Now!" Kaylajo said. Siwon had his Bible in his hand and a small bottle of Holy water, he had a purple scarve on his shoulders that had a gold cross on the bottom. Siwon then opened the cap of the Holy water and put his finger over the top, he then opened his Bible and started toss Holy water on the dog while chanting.

"Our father in Heaven, please bring us the enlightenment we have wished for.-" Before siwon go keep going, a student screamed.

"Miss! Watch out!"Kaylajo looked to her left to see a desk come flying at her.

Before Kaylajo could move out of the way, the desk had hit her and she went flying into the chalk board. As her back colided with the chalk board, the dog was able to get out of the hold it was in and vanished. Onew rushed over towards Kaylajo, picked her up carefully.

"Noona! Are you okay?" He asked.

"My..Arm...I think its broken." Kaylajo groaned in pain.

Hangeng rushed in after bringing the girl from in the hall way to the nurse, when he saw Onew holding a beaten up looking Kaylajo, he became in raged with him self for being able to protect his beloved friend. He walked over and knelt down next to Onew.

"Thank you, Onew-ssi for helping Kaylajo-ah."

"Anything for a pretty noona." Onew smiled.

Hangeng just nodded his head and lift Kaylajo out of Onew's arms, he didn't like how close Onew was trying to get with Kaylajo. So he quickly brought her back to the confrence room while the others help the injured students in the classroom.

 

Kibum's P.O.V

 

 

I was helping a girl up from where she had fallen, she bowed and went over to check on her friends. I see Micha was helping a boy who had hurt his wrist during the attack, she was so gental with him that it always amazes me since other girls would just either leave him there or be a little ruff (sigh) she is so beautiful.

Wait! Why am I thinking about Micha like that!!!

I shake my head and continue to help the other students.

________________________________