Chapter 6. Mission 1.5/2

Ghost Whisperers {ON HIATUS}

Rainhee's P.O.V

 

 

We just got off the privet jet, wow! Scottland is so beautiful! I look over at Sungmin who is takeing pictures with his cousin Haera. They are a lot a like, Sungmin is so sweet and handsome I sigh dreamly.

"Soooooo. You're day dreaming about Sungmin again, aren't you?" someone said, I jumped and turn around to see Sammie unnie.

"Unnie you jumped me!" I pouted.

"You didn't answer me?"

"I-I-I...Yes, I'm day dreaming about Oppa again." I say while blushing  she is so much like Kyuhyun oppa! She is always doing evil things like him!!!, I look at the ground and draw shapes in the dirt.

"You need to open up to him! You two are sooo cute together!!" Sammie chirped. I was about to reply but Hangeng had called everyone over, we all got together. I was standing next to Sungmin, I felt like my heart was going to burst, so I decided to take a glimps of my long time crush and partner. When i looked up I had made eye contact with him!

I quickly look away, Sungmin had been stareing at me!

"The vans are here now!" I hear Yesung call out.

Vans: http://www.macraeanddick.co.uk/~/media/Images/MacraeAndDick/NewCars/LandRover/Main/RangeRover10MY-main.ashx?20091125T1627004115

(There is more than one!)

Wow! We're going to be cruseing in style!! I quickly get into one of the vans, then someone got into the van next to me. ITS SUNGMIN OPPA!!! God please tell my parents and my lovely cousin's I love them TT^TT

After an 30 minute ride I quickly jump out of the car and look at the house, I stay still. There is something wrong with this house.

"You can feel it too."

I snap my head around and see Kaylajo unnie, she is looking at one of the windows, well more like glareing. I look at what she is looking at in the window, but I don't see anything.

"There's more than one ghost huanting this house." Unnie says, just then a huge gust of wind blows. Unnies over coat started blowing around like crazy, the wind had taken her hair out of the bundle and now we can see her long brown hair blow crazly in the wind. I then heard Thunder, I look at unnie her eyes were glowing a different shade of blue now.

https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/3399590/lightbox/Lycan%20Eyes%20-%20Husky%20Blue%20%28V3%29%20Sign.jpg?1303009624

She then whispered something in Japanese, the weird feeling went away but the storm didn't.

"Lets get everything into the house NOW!" Unnie ordered.

Everyone followed her orders but me, I was to scared to move. I hate thunder storms! I felt someone pick me up bridal style, thinking it was probably Kaylajo unnie I hugged her neck. I look up to see Sungmin oppa! He looked at me and whispered something to me then kissed me on the forehead.  OH MY SIWON HE KISSED MY FORE HEAD 

He then brought me inside when the buttler open the door, I was in so much shock that I was as stiff as a log. He sat me on a chair and left to help the others, I was parshly wet when a women and a man came rushing over.

"Oh my! Little girl are you all right?" Uhmmm...What is she saying?

 

Author's P.O.V

 

Rainee sat there confused, the woman had a very heavy scottish accent. it sounded some what like jibberish, then the doors blew open from the wind. The others came in, to Rainee they look awesome while coming in. The wind was blowing and some of them had sunglasses from when the sun was out. They look like those spys on movies.

After everybody had gotten situated, they decided to look around.

___________________________________________________

Cliff hanger!! sorry but I'm tired from my busy day at school, I will be back on tomarrow!!! Again sorry!