Trolling

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 8 : "TROLLING"

*you's thoughts*

*Myungsoo's thoughts*


Myungsoo/L

I smirked when she closed her eyes really tight, beads of sweat is forming on her forehead. I continued to lean in, then we get closer, closer, and closer, I could feel her breath. But oh! I brought my right arm on her shoulders, then I immediately snatched the tissue on the bed. Pfft. HAHAHAHA. 

"Are you waiting for somethin'?" I asked hiding my laugh.

She furrowed her brows, then she opened her eyes slowly. She looked... disappointed. >//<

"What in the world were you trying to do?" She exclaimed.

"D'ya really think I'll kiss you?"

"WHAT?! Like HELL NO."

"Woah, calm down. I was just joking. Or do you really want me to kiss you?" I said playfully.

"WHAT THE-, that's not funny."

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I offered a hand but she just stared at it. -_-

She then glared and rolled her eyes, she stood up and went outside.

*What are you doing? MYUNGSOO. What was I doing? Why am I trying to kiss her? Like ASDFGHJKL! Wake up, handsome creature, Wake up!*

*Blank face ON

I shooked my head and went to the living room, maybe I ate something bad. That's why I'm acting like this. Arghhhh! Whatever.

End of Myungsoo/L

you

I hurriedly went to the garden, calming my myself. *Did I really expect that he would kiss me? Arghhh! Why am I thinking like that? Why would I want him to kiss me? He's trolling me.* I tried to soothed myself by listening to classic music like BOY IN LUV and N.O , but OH WAIT! that's not classic, sorry not sorry. But for me it's classic. HAHAHAHA. (A/N:  For my PINOY readers, tawa kayo ples. ;---;)

I brought myself to get inside and as I went in, I bumped onto Myungsoo. 

"Oof"

"Oh, sorry." He muttered.

I glared at him and walked past him, but then he grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked angrily.

"Hey, about what just happened. Listen.... I'm sorry about that." He said blankly with his head hung low.

Pfft. What's happening to this boy? So now he's apologizing, eh? Let me troll you too. /le throws Myungsoo to Han River/ Just jokin' HAHAHA. I  smirked at his state.

"Please forgive me." He said as he battered his eyelashes. WTF?! Ew. 

"What if I don't want to?" I said as I pulled my hand from him.

"What happened to the Blank - faced Myungsoo?" I added.

"Arghh, I promise to do anything you want." He pleaded.

I smirked at what he said, I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

"Where are we going?" He said as he furrowed his brows.

"Don't ask, just come with me." 

He sighed in defeat, "Okay, fine."

My lips formed into a small smile as we walk. Actually, we were goin' to a pet adoption center. 'Cause I friggin' like dogs, especially the fluffy & squishy ones. And the center is just near my hou- Oops I mean our house. We walked for around 8 minutes, I guess.

"Yay! We're finally here." I squealed.

"Huh? What are we going to do here?" He asked confused.

"Arghh, just follow me."

I dragged him inside and as we go in, we were welcomed  by a bunch of small cute baby dogs. 

"Oh, Good Afternoon. How may I help you?" A worker said.

"Can we spend time with the dogs here?" I asked.

"Oh sure. Please come this way." She said as she guided towards a room. A room where a bunch of dogs was playing. O.M.G They're so adorable ~ I cannot, please stop. Huehuehue.

"Then I'll leave you here. Ma'am, Sir." She stated as she smiled.

"Please don't call us Ma'am/Sir." We both said at the same time.

"Err, then what should I call you?" She asked.

"Please call me you." I said.

"And please call me Myungsoo."

"I'm Mrs. Im, but you can call me Auntie." She said.

"Sure Auntie, I'll try my best to visit here often." I said as I smiled widely.

"You're quite a bright and lively girl, you." Auntie said.

"Really, thanks."

"Okay, I'll leave you guys here now. Enjoy spending time with those puppies."

"Oh, they're so cute, right?" I asked happily.

"So is this what you really want?" He asked plainly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, fine." He said as he sighed.

We played with the freakin' adorable puppies, but why is he gloomy? Not like my babies, right babies? Aww, these guys is just so cute. It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die. OTL >/< I'm so gonna adopt them. 

"Hey, why are you so gloomy?" I said as I scooted near him.

"Nothing, I'm just bored." He replied plainly.

"Can you do me a favor?" 

"Another one? But I already went here." He whined.

"Please?" I said as I battered my lashes. *Oh My Gosh! you, will you please stop doing that. >//< Your'e so freakin' adorable. Wait, WHAT? What on earth are you saying L?! Arghhh, stop being like this.* 

"Fine, as you wish." He sighed in defeat.

"Can I kiss you... on the lips? Just... this time." I said while holding my laugh. Oh, Myungie you're gonna get it. 

His eyes widened from what he just heard, the atmosphere was quite awkward. 

*HUH? WTH? A KISS?! AM I DREAMING? SHOULD I AGREE? [on one side of his head] YES, MYUNGSOO YOU SHOULD AGREE [but on the other side] NO, MYUNGSOO YOU SHOULDN'T AGREE.* 

"Err, Myungsoo. Hey?" I waved my hands on his face then he finally snapped out.

"Ahm, I guess you can." He said shyly. Pfft, he's falling for it.

He then leaned closer. I stopped him and said, "Wait I'm the one who's gonna kiss you, so please close your eyes."

"Err, okay." He mumbled softly while rubbing the nape of his neck. His eyes slowly closed. *AHA! My plan is a success. Your'e such a genius you. I'm so proud of myself. \m/*

I leaned a bit closer so he could feel my breath I grabbed a puppy and placed it infront of him. *Why is it hairy? Huh?*

Then the oh-so-cute puppy his face all over, "PFFFT, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed so hard that I was almost out breath. 

"What the-! Why you brat!" He shouted as he stood up.

"HAHAHAHA. I got ya! I'm so great that I got to troll you and you easily fell for it. HAHAHA" I stated happily and then I laughed and laughed...

"Will you stop laughing?!" He shouted and glared at me.

"Sorry, I just can't stop laughing." I said while giggling. This is me right now:

"Argh, let's go already!" Myungsoo demanded angrily.

"Woah, calm down Mister. Haha, fine. Let's go but I'll adopt pets first, please?" 

"Arghh, do whatever you want I'm going home first." He said angrily as he walked out the building.

"Fine, angry pants. Such a baby. Hmmph."

I went to Auntie and said, " Auntie, I'm going to adopt two pets. Please?"

"Oh, sure dear. Is there any that caught your attention?"

"Ahh, yes, yes. These two Shih Tzu." I said happily.

"Alright then please sign these papers, and please take good care of them."

"No worries, Auntie." I said as I smiled.

"You may take them now." 

I went to take my babies. (A/N: These are her babies. XD)

(The one with the blue bow which is the male is called "Prince", while the one with the red bow which is the female is called "Hani")

"Aww, my babies are so cute. Let's go home babies." I said cheerfully as I take the two home.

By the way, I didn't notice that it was night time already, I looked at my phone and it was already 6:00 pm.

I opened the door, revealing Myungsoo who was on the couch while watching T.V.

I put Hani and Prince down and let them wander the house but since the light in the living room was the only one that was on. They went there.

"Hey, Myungsoo. Have you cooked something?" 

"No, but I ordered something." He said plainly, he didn't even turned his gaze to me. He's still mad, I guess? Was it too much? I guess a bit though.

I sat on the other end of the couch and just ignored him, " Hey babies come here." I cheerfully said.

The two went near us, I picked up Prince and gave it to Myungsoo. 

"Take care of Prince, okay? He's yours and Hani is mine. But they're still both mine. But then you're a male so Prince should be often with you." I said as I grinned.

"What? Arghh, fine." He said still pissed. I picked Hani and placed her on my lap. I caressed my baby.

"Hey, are you still mad at me? I'm sorry that it went too much like that." I said shyly.

"Pft, whatever." He said as he stood up and he brought Prince with him.

"Yah, where are you going?" I said but he didn't say anything. WTH!

He stomped his way to the room while carrying Prince.

"Yah, hey. I'm talkin' to you. Arghh! Such a baby." Now I'm pissed too. Oh, Myungsoo you're such a mood killer. ARGHHHH! -___-


Ayo, wassup guys! ~ I'm sorry for the hiatus. It's been a while, right? I'm really sorry for not updating. I'm just really busy with school and I got sick. I'm really sorry guys. I promise to update more as I can. Forgive me for the errors, typos, mistakes, etc. Forgive me please? ;; I wrote a long chapter to pay back for my absence. Thanks for reading, subscribing, and upvoting. Please upvote guys! ^^ ENJOY ~ 

So Myungsoo and you had a fight, eh? Sorry I made them fight. >3< /hides in a corner/

Please look forward for the next chapter ~

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE TOO IF YOU CAN. \(^O^)/

I LOVE YOU ALL SUBBIES. *ew, yuck! Authornim is so cheesy. HAHAHAHA* /le jumps off a building/ XD