Weekend Vacation Pt. 1

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 3 : "WEEKEND VACATION PT. 1"


~ you's POV ~

"Alright, That's it for today. Goodbye and dismiss." Mrs. Choi said.

Ahhh ~ *sighs* I'm so tired from the activities, especially the partner activity. I got paired with that Blank - Faced boy, I mean Myungsoo. He didn't even bother to help doing our project, I'm the one who finished it. How cruel! Hmph!. Anyway I should go home now, my mom's probably packing my clothes. I don't want to go! If I could just tell them but I can't, I won't do things that'll make my parents sad. I slowly walk by the sidewalk looking at the sunset. *Wahh~ It's so pretty* . I finally arrive home, my parents are in the living room waiting for me.

"Dear, quickly change your clothes." Mom exclaimed happily.

I chuckled softly seeing my Mom like that, "Alright, give me 5 minutes."

I ran upstairs swiftly changing my uniform into casual clothes, I'm not into fashion that much. Anything I wear will do. I went downstairs carrying a MCM backpack.

"Princess, come out already." Dad shouted from the outside.

"Coming.." 

I happily jog towards the car, I sat beside my Mom who was smiling a lot. She seems so excited in many ways.

"Hey Mom, do I really have to go?" 

Mom slapped my arm gently, "Aigooo, you're already inside the car. Beside there's no point of  changing your mind since you'll be coming anyways."

*sighs* "Alright" I muttered.

>> FAST FORWARD >>

We have arrived in our destination, it's a beach. A car neared towards us and as the car windows open, it reveals the Kim Family. The parents were smiling genuine but then there goes the handsome son who forces a smile. His forced smile is creepy and scary. HAHAHA! He looks so funny with that smile. I turned my back to hide and stop my laugh, I can't even breathe. I nonchalantly walked to the resort we'll be staying. It was so enormous and elegant, there were chandeliers through the lobby,hallways, and event room.

Mr. Kim coughed and whispered, "Hey, let's start our plan." to Dad and Mom.

I stared at them confusely not knowing what's happening, it's really weird. I turned my head to Myungsoo who was playing Flappy Bird with his phone, he looks irritated. *laughs* . Maybe he keeps on failing.

"Uhmm, Dear, can we talk to you for a minute?" Mom asked.

I stared at them unclearly, "Oh,Alright." I answered. They dragged me outside the resort.

"Princess, you'll be staying with Myungsoo. Is that alright?" Dad said.

"Oh alrigh-, WAIT.. WHAT?! WITH MYUNGSOO?!" I exclaimed.

HUH?! WITH MYUNGSOO?! LIKE N-EV-E-R, Why should I stay with him. Aishhh. 

"Yes, why do you look so surprised. Is there anything wrong?"

*Facepalm* Isn't it obvious that his a boy and I'm a girl, why would they make us share a room? Like, seriously.... *sighs* I have no choice.

"But why can't I share a room with you guys?" I asked.

"It's because we old friends needs to share time together like before. So can you please stay with him just this night? Please?" He pleaded.

"Arghhh, Alright.. Alright. But please tell his Dad to ask him to behave, Okay?"

He nodded and went back the lobby, the employee led us to "our" rooms. 

"Hey kids, we'll back tomorrow morning for quality time, Alright? We'll be playing Casino, just this once." Mr. Kim exclaimed.

We both nodded and headed inside the room, I went inside the bedroom and... IT ONLY HAS A ONE BED?! OMONA! Why would they make us stay in a room for couples. Aishh, these guys are seriously onto something. Myungsoo laid on the couch, grabbing the remote to turn the T.V on. He went through the channels but the shows were quite boring so he turned it off and went inside the room. I looked at him 'wide - eyed' not processing things that our parents just made.

"Pftttt, PUAHAHAHA. You look so funny, what's with you, Weakling?" He laughed.

"WHAT?" I glared at him.

"Nothing, you look stupid." He whispered.

"Yah! I heard that, watch your words."

"Whatever" He said as he went towards the bed and laid over it comfortably. 

"Hey! You're not gonna sleep here tonight. I should be the one who's sleeping here." I demanded.

"No, you sleep on the couch and I sleep on this bed, Understand?" He smirked.

"I'm the girl and you're supposed to be a gentleman." 

"So what if you're a girl, humans should be treated the same, even if their a girl or boy." He answered.

I touched my forehead, feeling not-that-good because of him. He's seriously a J-e-r-k. I grabbed his arms to make him stand up but... he was too strong instead I was the one who was dragged to the bed, I fell underneath him, our face were just inches closer. There was silence plus awkwardness in the atmosphere. But then... an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Don't you think it's weird having a girl staying with a boy she doesn't even have a relationship with him?" He asked grinning.

"Of course it's really weird. And who would want to stay with you?" 

"Oh really?" He smirked. *What's with that smirk it looks so horrifying*

He leaned in slowly and my heart was beating fast, it's not because I like him, I have never encountered as situation like this in my life. I harshly close my eyes not wanting to see, few seconds passed the I heard someone laughing loudly. It was Myungsoo. O.M.G! What the heck?! He's fooling around. He showed expresisons again.

"WAHAHAHA, if you could just see your face. It looks so funny!" He exclaimed as he sat on the floor laughing like crazy.

"YAH! WHAT THE-! I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU JERK!" I shouted as I slap his arm harshly.

"HAHA, stop!" He demanded still laughing.

I walked out seriously pissed off, he's so freaking annoying. He continued laughing almost like he couldn't breathe. I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for that effin' guy, I have no choice! Revenge is the sweetest thing to do with your enemy. I smirked as I took out all the ingredients for tuna sandwich and kimbap, I smiled playfully as I started cooking. I glanced at the room to see if his busy. Aiyooo, it's good that he's busy, my plan will work.

I sprinkled a lot of salt on the rice and dipped the meat and veggies on vinegar for kimbap. As for tuna sandwich, I poured a lot of vinegar on the tuna nad mixed it thouroughly the I dipped the ham on salt plus vinegar solution. *evil laugh* I hurriedly finish the dishes for him not to suspect something. I placed the dishes on the table nicely for him not notice anything. I went inside a theater room more like a norebang and of course lights should be turned off. I made the door a liitle bit open.

The doorknob twisted as the door opens, I saw Myungsoo with a confused face. HAHA! He seems to be uncertain. He saw the dishes and his stomach grumbled. Not minding anything he went straightly to it, he grabbed one tuna sandwich and one kimbap on the same time. He took a bite from the two at the same time. And his face was like this :

{A/N: Don't mind the banana X) Just look at his face,Ok? ;)}

I tried to laugh quietly but it was so hard to hold my laugh it ended up like this :

{A/N: Sorry guys, I'm into photos these days. Don't mind the background. ;)}

My laugh was heard all over the room, His reaction was so freaking precious. HAHAHA. He stomped his feet to the theater room and he saw me laughing hysterically.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU THAT?!" He shouted furiously.

I wiped my tears and hold my laugh, "Do what?" I said with a poker face.

"Don't act like you didn't it."

"Excuse me, I'm not the one who did that."

"AISH! THIS GIRL!!!" He shouted loudly.

I walked stiffly back to the room, holding my laugh as I go inside. I looked at the digital clock and it was already 10:00 pm, time passes so fast eh? I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes into PJs. I jumped onto the bed, feeling warm and cozy. The door cracked open revealing Myungsoo.

"What are you doing there? I'm supposed to be the one sleeping there." He demanded.

"But-... I'm-"

"Aishh...Fine. I'll sleep on the couch, Weakling. Happy?" He said blankly.

He laid on the couch, finding a comfortable position. Every single time he keeps on turning and tossing, maybe he's not comfortable. *sighs* Maybe I've gone too far but what he did was bad too, I felt guilty and a bit mad at the same time but how could I let him sleep on  the couch when he's so big, his back will surely ache. Aigooo, just this day Myungsoo, just this day!

"Myungsoo" I murmured.

".............."

"Myungsoo - ssi.."

".............."

"MYUNGSOO!" I shouted.

"WHAT NOW?!" He replied.

"Uhmm, how should I say this? Arghh! You can sleep on the bed if you're not comfortable there. It's not that I like you, I just pity you."

"Whatever!" He stood up and walked towards the bed, he laid gently on it, sighing. I put a pillow in the middle to put a border.

"What's with the pillow?" He asked.

"Just for safety." I replied.

"As if I'd do something to you." 

"Mind your own, Blank Face." I turned my back to him, and his face was facing my back. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist as it pulled me closer my eyes widened. My heartbeat became fast as if it'd come out.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" I shouted softly not wanting to wake other guests.

"Don't mind it. Just sleep, Okay?"

"But you said you'll never do anything to me."

"Just this once you, just this once."

"Arghhh! Fine."

I wanted to punch him so hard but I just couldn't his voice sounded different. It was sad and uncertain, did something happen? His voice felt so lonely, and his attitude is different. *sighs* I guess I have no choice, though I hate him. I can't just make a person suffer on his/her own. 

He nuzzled his nose on my hair then he kissed it. W-H-A-T? Why did he do that he's acting weird. Really weird! I sighed again as I shut my eyes, we both drifted to dreamland.


HI GUYS! 3rd chapter is out, hope you like it. ;) Myungsoo's been acting weird on this chapter. Find out and tune in. Sorry for the errors,typos,etc. Thanks for reading dear readers! <3

                                                                                                       - Taehyungswifeu

So guys, this is the lively and energetic YoonA (SNSD), she's the one I used as YOU (you). This girl portrays the character well so I picked her.