Wait... You?!

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 2 : "WAIT... YOU?!"

"Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart" - Frozen


~ you's POV ~ 

I stared at my reflection on the mirror, the soft fabric graced my feminine body, a flower laced top, a mini bow tied loosely around my waist, the skirt had laces flowing and it's length was above my knees, it's color was cream white. I felt like a princess who's attending a ball. I went downstairs with heavy steps not knowing what's happening. I smiled weakly as I saw my parents smiling cheerfully at me. I thought *what could this be?*, I sighed hopelessly.

"Mom, where are going? Is it so important that I have to dress like this?"

"You'll find out Dear, you'll find out." She answered.

"Frankly speaking, I really don't know what's happening."

Dad sighed, "Don't worry Princess, you'll be alright. Besides it's just a dinner over matter."

I walked slowly until I reached the car, I went inside and sat beside the window. I leaned my head over, thinking confusedly. I watched the sunset as it goes down. But... I shouldn't think negative right now, it's not myself. I'm always a positive girl so I don't have to worry and I'll solve it my way. I cheered inside my mind, smiling as the car moves. 

We arrived at restaurant, we went to a booked table for 6. *Why is it so many?*, I sat there hesitantly. Finally a family of three approached us and as they were nearing, I saw Myungsoo, Wait.. Why is he here?! My eyes widened from shock as I saw him getting close to our table. This can't be right?! He turned to me and his eyes widened from shock too.

"Wait... You?!" We both shouted at the same time.

"Oh, looks like our kids know each other." Dad said. It was the first time I saw another expression from his(Myungsoo's) face, in school he's always like blank and expressionless. I just can't believe it, why is he here? Why do our parents know each other?

Mom chuckled, "Please take a seat. Changmin, Yura, and Myungsoo."

After that we ate food particularly but the atmosphere is quite awkward. My dad coughed, "So, How have you been Changmin and Yura? You have a handsome son."

"Still the same as ever, it's been a while buddies. Well, I know that my son is handsome he inherited it from me." Mr. Kim said and they laughed together except Myungsoo and I.

"What's the point of coming here Mom, what's the matter?" I whispered softly to my Mom.

"So, Uhhh, why don't we all go to a 2 days and 1 night weekend vacation eh? So we friends and our kids would have time together?" Mrs. Kim cheerfully said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." My parents added. 

So I dressed up like this for a weekend vacation. Like seriously?! *FACEPALM* They're totally weird, I mean why dress up like this when we're just gonna talk about a vacation. Aigoo.. Really? I continued eating my dessert then I glanced at him, he just stared at his parents boredly with his chin on the palm of his hand. He looks... like a kid who's not interested with such things. Just look at the way he plays his food would a teenager even do that.

"Uhmm, son and you, can you please go out together for about 10 - 15 minutes. Is that alright?" Mr. Kim said.

I hesitantly smiled and nodded as I stand up, We walked outside and went to a park nearby, I sat on the bench and he was just standing, it was really awkward.

*MEANWHILE, ON THE RESTAURANT*

"How should we say it then?" Dad asked.

"I don't know, Honey! Think of something." Mrs. Kim said as she looked on Mr. Kim.

"Should we inform them about their marriage at the vacation, cause this time's not really a good chance." Mom said.

"Okay, Call" Both of the parents said.

"Let's make them close, Okay?" Mrs. Kim asked grinning.

"Making them close will definitely be good." Mom winked.

*BACK TO MYUNGSOO AND YOU IN THE PARK*

Myungsoo was just staring at space, I coughed for him to notice me but it didn't work. I just wanted to ask him about my parents relationship with his parents. Aigooo ~

~ Myungsoo/L's POV ~

*Why is she coughing, it isn't that cold. She's so weak* She kept on coughing almost like having a disease. *Silly girl*.

"Why do you keep coughing, are you sick? How weak?"

She glared at me and answered, "Excuse me, I'm not sick."

"Then why do you keep doing that to get my attention, Eh?" I blankly said.

"Ha? What? Why would I want to get your attention, Mr. Blank face."

"Then why are you like that? Ms. Weakling. Perhaps... Do you like me?"

"What in the-? Seriously, don't think too much Mister. I don't like you and I just wanted to ask why do your parents know my parents?" She asked staring at me.

"Ha! How should I know." I answered with my poker face on. Yeah! \m/

"Seriously, there's no point talking to you." She said looking away.

"As if I want to talk with you too, weakling." I whispered.

"Why do you think our parents wanted vacation, they're so weird. Right?" I asked.

"......" 

"Yah! I'm talking to you. Whay aren't you answering?"

"........" 

I held her hand and dragged her into an ice cream store, we walked in and some people from our school noticed us. I quickly let go of her hand and ordered her to follow me at the counter.

~ End of Myungsoo/L's POV ~

~ you's POV ~

Am I like his assistant, he keeps on ordering me what to do.

"One plain vanilla and...."," What's yours?" He whispered.

"Cookies n' Cream, please." I answered and smiled stiffly but he didn't even smiled at me.

"Your order will be served on your table, what's your name sir?" The lady asked.

"Myungsoo" He answered.

After that he went straightly to our seat near the glass windows, I turned back to the counter and aksed for a pen and stickynote since it's free here. I hid the pen and stickynote in my pocket, and I went to our seats.  Myungsoo was just staring blankly.. Again? Really? I stared at him for a while, when I was about to talk he turned his head to me.

"Why are you staring at me, Am I that handsome?"

"Huh?What are you saying? You're such a feeler." Ianswered.

The order came fast, the icecream was so good. I want moreeee ~ I'm an icecream monster. Myungsoo ate the icecream slowly like a turtle.

"Hey! Eat faster, Mr. Blank face. I'm already done, see?" I shoved the bowl onto his face.

"Okay! Fine, fine!" He answered.

At exactly the same time our phones ringed." Hello?", "Hello?"

"Oh Dad, Okay! We'll be going." He said.

"Mom, Alright. We'll be ariving there." I said.

We walked out of the store, I took out the pen and sticky note, I wrote "I'm so GAY!". HAHAHA, I'm so evil. I stopped and waited for him to walk a bit far to have some distance, "Yah! What are you doing, Let's go!" He said.

"Okay!" I smirked. I ran a bit fast so I could bump onto his back and stick this thing and I would act that it was accidentally.

"Aww!" I said as I quickly stick the note on his back as I bumped on him.

"Tsk, you're so clumsy. You go walk first." He said blankly.

"Okay,Okay!" I grinned.

"Why is she smiling?" Myungsoo whispered softly. 

HAHAHA *evil smirk* I can be a bit crazy sometimes. He's starting to get confused cause people are staring and laughing at him.

"Hey, why are they laughing at me?" He asked innocently.

"I don't know." I said as I ran quickly to the restaurant.

~ End of you's POV ~

~ Myungsoo/L's POV ~

"Look Eomma, Oppa has a note on his back. HAHAHA! Is he really a gay?" The little girl laughed and pointed at me. My eyes widened to the point that it might go out.

I touched my back and search for the notee, *Aishh* I took the note from my back and it said "I'm so GAY!". What in the world?! Who did this? Ah it must be her. Why is that girl so crazy?! 

I ran fast to the restaurant to catch her."WHY YOU?!" I furiously stared at her.

"What?" She answered blankly.

"Don't act like you did nothing." 

"What did I do, Mister?"

"Seriously don't lie. You did this right?" I asked.

"Excuse me I don't know anything about it."

"Oh, really?" I smirked and ran to our parents.

"Mom, Dad, Mrs. and Mr. Hwang, Look at this you're daughter pranked me. It was humiliating."

"you!! Come here!" Mrs. Hwang shouted.

"M-mom, why did you call me?" She stuttered.

"How could you do this to Myungsoo, you should get along with him. You're not a kid anymore, Do you understand?"

"Alright Mom, I'm sorry." she answered.

She turned to me and bowed, "I'm really sorry for being childish." She sulked. *How cute?* Wait-- WHAT?! Did I just said that.?!! What in the-?! What am I saying?! MYUNGSOO! Wake up!!

"Well it's time to go home and prepare ourselves this weekend, we need to go guys." Dad said and he awkwardly laughed.

"Okay. Well, see you then." Mr. Hwang answered and patted his shoulders.

I bowed to Mr. and Mrs. Hwang and when my eyes went to you, I just stared at her from head to toe the she became aware.

"What?! Why are you staring?* She said as she covered the upper part of her body with her arms. *silly*

"Nothing, no need to worry there's nothing to see." I said blankly, I turned around and headed outside as I laughed inwardly.

~ End of Myungsoo/L's POV ~

~ you's POV ~

He's a ert! AND WHAT?! There's nothing to see?! REALLY? I looked awkwardly at my body from head to toe. Oh! He's right there's actually nothing to see. Wait- What? There is. Though I don't have that much good body. Aiyoooo! I must work out and eat healthy food but I really don't care. I don't gain weight easily cause my metabolism is fast and good. I just need to properly take care of it. Aishh! That guy... He looks handsome but his attitude isn't good. I'll have my mini revenge on you, just wait! *evil laugh*

My mom shooked me hard, "Yah! Why are you laughing like that, are you possessed?!" , waking me up from my silly thoughts.

"Let's go Honey. Our daughter is going crazy." Mome chirped teasing.

"Aigooo, Mom stop embarrassing me!" I softly said as I blushed hard from getting embarrased. I ran outside towards our car and went inside my mom sat at the font with dad. I looked at the scenery through the car windows. *sighs* It must feel good living in a country side, watching bright lights makes me bored it's always like this.* We finally arrived home and I immediately went to bed cause I'm so tired.


HI GUYS! 2nd chapter is out.. Hope you like it ~ Enjoy! :) Sorry, I couldn't update because of school activities. :) Forgive me for the typos,errors,etc. Thanks for reading readers! Wait for the next chapter guys! :) 

                                                                                                 - Taehyungswifeu

Yay! B.T.S \m/ Skool Luv Affair comeback. <3 (*o*)