Chapter 11

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 11: "UNBELIEVABLE DREAM"


AUTHOR.

After the tiring day for the two, they immediately went home. Well, the car ride was... awkward. None of them spoke a word or even glance at each other. Truthfully, you is quite upset with him because of what he did. 

"Keep calm and  let karma finish it." you inwardly mumbled.

After a few more minutes, they finally arrived home. "At last, home sweet home." Myungsoo chirped happily. He went straight to the couch and laid flatly on it. "It was a tiring day, don't ya think?" He asked. 

She sighed, "Well, it is really tiring tho." 

He chuckled softly and asked, "Are you mad at me?" He turned his head to meet her languid state. She looked very weak and tired. He stared at her with a soft gaze and waited for her answer. "What? Of course no." She laughed weakly. 

"Err. You should go to your room and rest." 

She weakly nodded and went inside her room. She plopped onto her bed with a sigh of relief. Obviously, she was exhausted from the appointments.  Meanwhile, Myungsoo had million of thoughts going through his head. Contemplating a lot of things, especially about his feelings. He was confused about the warmth and happiness that he feels whenever he's with you. He walked to his room but stopped when he saw her door slightly opened. He tip-toed to the door and peeked through the small space. A small smile formed on his face, she was sleeping so soundly. He went in and stood beside her bed. He chuckled and covered her with the blanket. He stared at her and caressed her smooth hair. Myungsoo tucked a hair strand underneath her ear. 

Even though she was sleeping, she looked like a princess. A goddess to be exact. Her long black wavy hair that slightly covered her face. Her deer eyes, cute nose, and rosy lips. Everything about her was almost perfect. Myungsoo caressed her left cheek lightly, he leaned in and placed a peck on her forehead. He still doesn't know about his feelings. He was confused because of something. His past. Someone that he might never forget. He wasn't ready to open up his heart again. The wound in his heart never healed.

He sighed and went to his room. He gently laid on his king sized bed. He stared at the white ceiling, thinking again. His eyes slowly closed and he went off to dreamland. Well, he started to dream of something... weird.

He was sitting on the bench in a park while watching people. Well, mostly couples. They were hugging, holding hands, and even kissing. He stared at them disgustingly and uttered, "What the?" Then a beautiful girl ran up behind him.

"Kim Myungsoo!" A familiar voice shouted.

He turned and stared at the figure closely. It was you, she was smiling so bright. Her eyes were gleaming. She ran up to him and surprised him with a sudden bear hug. His eyes widened, not believing that she would do such a thing. He cracked a smirk and hugged her back. She looked up without breaking the hug. She stared at him with her doe eyes that he could barely resist. It was too much. He slowly leaned in and closed his eyes then...

.

.

.

.

.

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WAKE UP! WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL!" She shouted.

He stared at her with shock, he was like O_O. He gave her a what-did-you-say? look.

"YAH! YOU FREAK! WAKE UP!" He felt a hard slap on his cheek . He jolted and sat up and saw you fuming with anger. He stared at her wide-eyed.

*I was so serious last night and yet I dreamt of something ridiculous. Like WTH? I was really really serious last night. But why did I have such a dream, a stupid dream. Damn it.* He thought.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or do you want me to kick you off the bed?"

He sighed and surrendered, "Okay, okay. Fine. You don't have to be so grumpy in the morning."

"Just go take a bath and eat. We still have school remember? Mr. Kim?" She grunted and left him. He stood up and was about to walk to the bathroom when he heard her shout, "FASTER PLEASE! I'm too fab to wait." 

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. After taking a bath, he went to the kitchen and saw you preparing breakfast in her uniform. He quietly creeped behind her back and playfully encircled his toned arms on her petite waist. She jumped slightly and groaned. "Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Get off me, jerk!" She demanded.

He smirked, "You can't make me, Soon-to-be Mrs. Kim." Then he pecked her cheek fastly, he unwrapped his arms and ran outside with his bag. "I'll be going first, honey. Em not eatin', I have someone waiting for me. I'll eat with you next time. Bye." He gladly said and waved.

Her eyes widened from disgust, "As if I want to eat breakfast with you, handsome jerk." 


 I've finally updated like for so many months. I am truly sorry for not updating and making my subbies wait for a long time. I apologize for this short crappy chapter, I'm running out of ideas because of my noisy cousins. They're like so annoying and messing with me. ╯△╰ But hey, I finished this at least. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, don't mind the typos, errors, mistakes, etc. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE. ♥♥ So, I'm like editing this story a lot. It'll be under huge editing. Actually, this A/N is done with my phone and the rest is with a laptop. My unnie was rushing me and I couldn't get to write my A/N properly. Anticipate for more, thanks guys. Love ya. ●﹏●♥♥♥                           This chap. is not edited.