A Day With

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 7 : "A DAY WITH HIM"


you

After we ate, he just left his messy plate on the table. When will this guy learn to at least thank people, probably he doesn't have manners. Pfft. I took the plates and washed them thoroughly. I heard the door opened but I didn't mind, he just probably went out. As I finished washing, I went to the living room to watc-- O___O HOW IN THE WORLD DID THESE PEOPLE CAME IN?! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THEM. 

"you" He called.

"you"

"YAH! you!" He shouted with that I snapped out of my thoughts.

I looked around to see Infinite, SHINee, and W-H-A-T?! WHY IS T - ARA HERE?! Did Myungsoo invited them? -__- I thought he hated them.

"Why is T - ara with you?" Myungsoo asked furiously.

"It's because of Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong stated then he rolled his eyes.

"Sungyeol!" Myungsoo muttered.

"What?!" Sungyeol asked dumbfoundedly.

Then Jiyeon went to Myungsoo's side and she encircled her arms on Myungsoo's waist.

"Oppa, I missed you." She talked in cute way but it was rather annoying to the ears.

"Let go, Ji. Let go of me!" He demanded but she insisted on doing that, L gave up and he then allowed her to do it. His face was quite annoyed, he looks funny though.  He sighed as welcomed his groupmates and those flirts. Myungsoo sat the couch with Jiyeon beside him, I- I actually felt a bit jealous, a bit bit bit bit jealous. WAIT?! JEALOUS?! HELL NO! >/< WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SAYING, WAKE UP YOU, WAKE UP! I snapped from my stupid thoughts when someone tapped me, it was the Sungyeol - choding.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you jealous?" He asked playfully.

"Why should I be jealous? Is there something that I should be jealous? Give 896 reasons on why should I be jealous." 

"Woah! Chill there. I was just joking." He stated.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes on him.

"BTW, why are you guys here?" Myungsoo asked.

"We're just going to give these gifts, for your new house." Sunggyu said.

"Oh, I see. But why are they with you guys?" 

"We actually didn't allow them to go here. And this guy (Yeol) gave them the address. We went oustide the car and they're already here." Woohyun stated.

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol and mouthed "WTH?!"

"Anyway, we'll get going. We still have a schedule. Enjoy your new house. And make lots of  babies, okay?" Dongwoo stated playfully as he wiggled his brows and gave us goofy smile.

"Aissh, ERT!" I shouted as I blushed madly, it was so embarrassing, like uhh.

Myungsoo glared at them, "WHATEVER! Go leave already." He demanded.

"Is that what you're goin' to say when we gave you gifts, how bad." Sunggyu jokingly said. With that they left the house.

"AND YOU! HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN TO CLING ON ME? Are you a monkey?!" He angrily said, actually I can tell he was fooling around.

Jiyeon kept on doing aegyo, and that somehow really annoyed him. He grabbed her arm to seperate her from him.

"Go already!" He commanded.

"But Opp-"

"Just go!"

He's a little bit harsh but they're really annoying so I won't be surprised. The group hurriedly left the house.

He sighed as he plopped on the couch again. He turned the T.V on and started to watch. I sat on the end of the couch and he was also sitting on the other end of the couch. It was a bit awkward. We watched for like 20 minutes already, I stood up from my seat and walked near the stairs. As I was walking upstairs, about 2 steps already. I accidently tripped on the edge of the stairs, making my knee hit the hard wood. It made a loud thud.

"Ouch!" I screamed in pain. It's bleeding, like OMG. It hurts.... a lot.

End of you

Myungsoo/L

I was watching the T.V with ease, when I suddenly heard a loud thud. I gasped I saw you screaming in pain, her knee is bleeding. I hurriedly went to help her. 

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Do I look like I'm alright?" She said.

"Hey, I'm serious."

"Well, I'm serious too." She answered. Aishh, this girl. She won't answer my questions properly.

I lifted her up and carried her in bridal style. She gasped as I carried her upstairs, I tried to open a room but it was locked. I tried the other one, then it finally opened. I gently put her down on the bed then I immediately searched through the medicine cabinet. Cough med., cold med., Ah! It's here, a wound solution. I took cotton buds and band aid too.

I sat on the floor, just infront of her wounded knee. She stared at me blankly.

"Ow!" She gasped, "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm treating your wound." I muttered.

I touched her knee then she squirmed, I started to clean it and wrap it with the bandage. I felt that she stared at me intensely, my heart was beating too fast. Just really fast, I looked up to her and she was giving an innocent stare. Oh no, if she keeps doing that I won't be able to control myself. Oh God, help me. 

End of Myungsoo/L

you

I stared at him as he was treating my wound, he looked sincere and caring. Then he looked at me and gulped hard. Huh? I have no idea on what's happening with him. He coughed and immediately stood up from the floor.

"U-uh, T- Thank You." I muttered as I stared at the floor, why in the world am I stuttering? 

"N- no problem." He said as he smiled. Woah! It's a genuine smile, I can tell. He just showed me his genuine smile.

"Ah, I'm going." I said as I stood up. I wobbled as I walk, I couldn't take it anymore. It really hurts, my knees gave in, I closed my eyes and when I was about to fall. Thankfully, Myungsoo managed to catch me but... that put us in and awkward position. I slowly opened my eyes, to my surprise. I was on top of Myungsoo. I coughed awkwardly when I was about to move, to stand up. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me onto his chest.

"What are you doing?" I said as I squirmed. He hugged me tightly but it was full of warmth.

"Let us stay like this, just wait." He mumbled. 

He finally let go of me, and I sat and rested my back on the end of the bed. Myungsoo then leaned in... 


HI! Guys, another update. Cliffhanger eh? Sorry ;) Please look forward. Thanks for reading, upvoting and subscribing... Enjoy ~ Love you all subbies... HAHAHA.

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Please silent readers ^.^