Moving

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 6 : "MOVING"


you

I went home with my parents in the evening, I walked upstairs to my room. I scanned the room as I went inside, I plopped on the bed sighing, will this be really the end of my single life? *sighs* Why do I have to be with someone whom I don't love? *pouts* I'll miss my room so bad. I took the luggage out from the storage room and started putting clothes in it. As soon as I finished it. I immediatley went to sleep.

Deo dandanghage neon Mr. Mr. (nal bwa)

Mr. Mr. (geurae baro neo neo neo)

Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr. Mr. (choegoui namja)

Mr. Mr. (geurae baro neo) ~

I woke up as soon as I heard my alarm. I sleepily stood up, walking really slow. Cause I'm a lazy person ~ I went to the bathroom to do necessary things. I changed into this:

I walked downstairs, seeing my parents waiting for me. I smiled brightly, "Good morning, Dad & Mom."

"Good morning, Dear", "Goodmorning Princess"

We went to the car with Buttler Lee carrying my luggage. We are now going to my hous- Oh! I mean "our" house.

Myungsoo 

I felt someone shaking me as I groggily open my eyes. Aiyoo, Mom. What now? It's so early in the morning. I hid my head under the pillows to avoid hearing my Mom's loud voice, it's as if she's talking to someone so far.

"Yah, Myungsoo. Wake up already!!" She shouted.

"5 minutes more..." I mumbled.

"Aish, THIS KID! You leave me no choice."

She held my feet and tried to pull me off the bed but I'm more stronger than Mom. *evil smirk* Victory is mine! And-- OW!! My mother just slapped me so hard on the back. It hurts... a lot. T^T I immediately sat straight up, rubbing my back.

"Mom, why did you do that?" I exclaimed.

"Hmph! That's what a LAZY one like you should get!"

"Now get up already and take a bath. We're leaving." She added.

Huh? Leaving? Leaving for what? Oh! The house that I'm moving in. Pfft! So I'm gonna live with that girl now, it should be fun teasing her. *evil laugh* Hahah--

"Yah! Why are you laughing so loud? Are you going CRAZY?!" Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Your son is really weird, you know? He's just like you."  Mom added.

"Yah! Don't mention that, our son might hear you." He whispered the Mom chuckled.

Pfft ~ How silly they are. I stood up from my precious bed. I'll miss you /hugs pillow/ I went straight to the bathroom and change my clothes. I went inside the car with my parents. 

>> FAST FORWARD >>

you

We arrived first at the house and when I saw it, I was like:

It's so fabulous, like O-M-G! It's so damn gorgeous!

I immediately went inside, forgetting about the reason why I was there. I went to tour inside the house and I was really amazed by it. Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, it must be them!" Mom exclaimed. Then she opened the door, revealing the Kim family.

The parents greeted each other but Myungsoo and I was just staring blankly at them.

"Good morning, you" Mrs. Kim greeted.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim" I smiled.

"Oh no, honey. You sould call me Mother now. You're gonna be a part of the family."

"Okay, M- Mother." 

She smiled at me brighty. Mrs. K- I mean Mother is really kind unlike her son. Who's really.. just.. I cannot..

Dad suddenly coughed making us satre at him, he eyed Mom and Myungsoo's parents, telling them silently to leave the two of us. Pfft! It's so obvious, I rolled my eyes to Myungsoo who was now playing with his phone. 

"We'll be going, take care of yourselves." Mom stated.

I nodded and went to take them outside, "Bye Mom, Bye Dad and Bye Mother and Father!" I exclaimed.

The elderly chuckled as they went inside their cars. As for me, I went inside boredly. Oh! I haven't eaten yet, I should probably cook. I searched in the ref if there is something I could cook. Oh! Kimchi, I should make a Kimchi Stew. I should cook fa--

"Hey, what are you doing there?" He said.

"You scared me! You should've at least knocked on the counter."

"Whatever, are you cooking?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I stated as I raise my left brow.

He just stared at me for like a few seconds, "Anyway, what are you cooking?"

"Kimchi Stew."

"Oh, I see." He mumbled then he went back to the living room. Weird, huh?

Back to the cooking, I quickly finished everything 'cause I'm so hungry. I placed the dish on a bowl and served it on the table, when I was just about to call him. He was already there, Is he like a ninja? >/<

He stared at the stew before him, then he glanced at me. "Is this safe?" He stated as he pointed at the dish.

My mouth went wide due to his statement. W-H-A-T?! IS THIS SAFE? AM I KILLER? AS IF I'D PUT POISON IN MY FOOD. I seriously can't believe this guy. I'm already giving him food to eat yet he has the guts to say that.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, Is this safe?" He said.

I glared at him and sat on the chair, "Then don't eat it, IT'S NOT SAFE YOU MIGHT DIE." 

"Tsk. Who said I'm not eating?"

"Aren't you complaining about it? I'm not obliging you to it." I muttered.

He sat down infront of me, I started eating the stew but he just stared at it.

"Why aren't you eating?" Iasked.

"You might have put poison on this." He coldly stated.

"WHAT?! POISON?! If I could just do that, I could've poisoned you already. Brat!" 

I can't believe this guy, he's such a, WHATEVER!

"If you don't want to eat then don't" I added.

Then he started eating, "I thought you don't want to eat it?"

"I changed my mind." He said then he smirked. 

Ooooh! That smirk, if I could just, if I could just really.. AHHHHH! I'm so frustrated. 


Hi you! Sorry if I couldn't update for like weeks. Forgive me guys, please ~ I promise to make this story even more better. So stay tuned! \(^_^)/ Dear subbies, do you like this story? PLEASE answer, PLEASEEE? BTW, sorry for the errors, typos, etc. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! >_< Thanks for reading! Enjoy ~ 

                                                                                                                        - Taehyungswifeu