W.V Pt. 2, You're my Husband?!

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER  4 : "WEEKEND VACATION PT. 2, YOU'RE MY HUSBAND?!"


~ Myungsoo/L's POV ~

The warm rays of sunlight hit my face as I open my eyes. As I turn my head to the right, I saw a princess sleeping beside me.... WAIT?! DID I JUST SAID THAT?! OH! FORGET THAT MYUNGSOO! I'm still sleepy so I'll sleep at least 20 minutes.

~ End of Myungsoo's POV ~

~ Author's POV ~

As Myungsoo slept again, the door creaked open. Both of their parents went inside searching for them.

"Why are they still not up? It's already 8 in the morning." Mr. Kim said.

"Let's check their bedroom." Dad uttered.

Both parents nodded and as they open the door, eyes are almost coming out from shock. They saw their kids cuddling each other while sleeping. Both dads were grinning widely and the moms kept squealing like teenagers.

"How cute they are!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

"I know right! They totally fit together!" Mom squealed.

"Let's take a picture of them!" Mr. Kim said.

The parents held out their phones, taking as many pictures as they can. They tried to keep quiet but they can't hold their FEELS.

This resulted for you to wake up form her dreamland...

~ End of Author's POV ~

~ you's POV ~

Wahh~~ My pillow is so warm and comfortable, How come? But... why is it moving? WAIT?! MOVING?! I heard voices talking with each other.. Like seriously.. early in the morning. Why are they so loud? But... why do they seem so close? Maybe it's just my hallucination. But... why do this pillow keep on moving. I reluctantly opened my eyes from the noise and my pillow... My jaw almost fell from shock. I saw my parents and his parents grinning widely and as I turned to my left I saw Myungsoo hugging my waist. I wanted to kick him but his parents are watching. I shouted inside of my head not knowing what to do. I tapped Myungsoo gently but he didn't even bother to move. He's such a deep sleeper, it's hard to wake him up.

"Myungsoo, wake up" I whispered.

He dragged me down again, "Just 5 more minutes." He mumbled.

"Yah! Our parents are here, Pabo!" 

Myungsoo immediately sat straight, "Mom, Dad. I can explain."

"It's alright son, we don't mind." Mr. Kim said.

"Can you both come out for a minute?" Mom asked.

The parents went out and we were both left in the room, I kicked Myungsoo out of the bed making his hit the floor hard.

"Ouch.. That hurts. Why did you kick me?" He growled.

"Isn't it obvious? Our parents got the wrong idea from your- Uh! Whatever"

"Aishh.. This GIRL!"

I immediately got out of bed and I skipped to the living room, Myungsoo stood up following me outside. I sat on the couch in between Mom and Mrs. Kim, the boys were standing. Dad coughed making me look at him confused.

"So, Uh- We have an important announcement to make." Mr. Kim said. 

I raised my brows not knowing what's happening. Then...

"Both of you will get married.." 

"HUH?!", "HUH?!"

"Your'e my Husband?!" I pointed at him, "You're my Wife?!" he pointed at me.

"Tss, Dad stop with the jokes, Okay?" Myungsoo said.

"It's not a joke son, you'll really have to marry you."

"But why do we have to get married Mom, what's the reason?" I asked.

"We, bestfriends promised each other that one day our children will get married to each other, so that we won't part ways." Mom said.

"Isn't that a bit selfish to not ask our opinion about this matter?" I said.

"Dear, please. We beg you, just this one thing before the four of us pass away. Just this one, please grant it." Mom pleaded.

"But Mom-"

"Please, you. We beg you, please agree and Myungsoo, you should agree too. Please grant your parent's wish." Mrs. Kim said.

The atmosphere was dead silent, eyes were staring at us. Myungsoo grabbed my hand making me shocked of what he did.

"Uhmm, can I talk to her for a minute?" He said.

"Sure, go head." Dad said.

He dragged me to the balcony, "So what's the plan now?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm confused. Do I really have to get married with a person like you?"

"As if I want to marry you too, Weakling!"

"They'll get upset if we don't agree, Aisssh. What should we do?"

"Arghhh! Just- Let's just agree. We have no choice and anyway even if I disagree , this wedding will still be pushed."

I walked inside massaging my forehead from so much thinking, Aiyooo. I still don't want to get married, I'm too young for it. And besides I don't like him. 

"Mom, I'm sorry. I still need to think, please give me some time."

"Okay Dear, you should really think about it. Just this one request."

"I should go out, Mom. I'll think." I stated.

"Alright, go take a walk or something and think."

Myungsoo came out, "Mother-in-law, I think I should take her out." He said.

Pffft. Mother-in-law is he joking me. What the- Aigoo, this guy is really weird.

"Let's go" He said, offering his hands. 

I confusedly stared at him, thinking if I should take it or not. He gritted his teeth then he grabbed my hand, dragging me outside to his car.

"Go in." He commanded.

"Excuse me, why should I?"

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. As if"

I raised my brows, "Whatever!" then I went inside the car. 

"So what's your decision, Wifey?" He stated.

"Don't call me Wifey, we're still not married. Blank Face"

"Pffft, but still we're gonna get married. Whether we like or not." He smirked.

"Woah! Can I ask you something?" I stated.

"Sure and what's that?"

"How come you don't show any expressions while in school? Huh?"

"You don't have to know, Weakling. Tsk." He said.

We arrived at a park, I immediately went outside as soon as the car stops. I walked out feeling the cold breeze of the air. I went near to the fountain, then...

"It's been a while, you." a guy's voice stated.

I stiffened from that guy's voice. But wait... His voice is familiar. I've heard it before? I guess.

"Yah! Why aren't you turning Missy?"

My eyes widened from hearing that word, only Taehyung calls me that. Perhaps.. Is it really him? I slowly turned around then he greeted me with a bear hug. I pulled away and stared at him confusedly...

"Eh.. have you forgotten me already! It's your bestfriend Taehyung, Taehyungie."

"T-Taehyungie, is it really you?! Woah! You grew up handsomely."

"Of course, Duh! I'm born handsome." He said.

"Tsk. You still haven't change. Aigooo! I missed you." Then I hugged him, I really missed my bestfriend it's been 3 years since we parted. 

"How come you're in Seoul?" I asked.

"Why? Can't I be here?" He pouted.

I ruffled his hair, "Pfft! It's not like that, Of course you can be here." I said happily.

"So how come my you is here?" He asked.

"What? I'm not yours.. dude. Stop with that! It's so unlike you." 

"HAHAHA.. Just joking!" He said cheerfully.

I grabbed his hand and we sat at a bench near the fountain. We began to chat about our past, old, happy and sad memories that we've been through together. Time's so fast eh? You'll never know when a person parts or reunites with you. Oh! I forgot.... Myungsoo's still with me. Pfft! I don't care, let him do what he wants.

~ End of you's POV ~

~ Author's POV ~

Meanwhile, on the other part of the park. Myungsoo was watching the two chat happily. And she forgot about him like he wasn't with her. 

"Tsk. That girl... how could she just left me here and chat with that boy. He's not even handsome, and moreover how come she didn't even introduced me." He stated bitterly.

"My blood is boiling just watching them, Arghhh! I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go there already!" He added.

"So, how's school so f-" Taehyung said but he was cutted off.

Myungsoo coughed, "Ehem,ehem"

you looked up to see an annoyed Myungsoo. She fakely smiled at him and he fakely smiled at her.

She stood up and whispered to him, "Yah! What are you doing?! I'm in a chatting session, can't you see?"

"I know, I know but atleast you should introduce me to this guy." He said.

"Aishh! Jinja!" She stated.

"U-Uhmm, Taehyungie, this is Myungsoo, Myungsoo this is Taehyung." She added.

Taehyung smiled genuinely and he offered a hand to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just stared at his hand awkwardly. you leaned near his ear and whispered, "Yah! What are you doing? Go and take that handshake." She slightly tapped his back. Myungsoo faked a smile then he accepted the offer.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Ahmm, Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Myungsoo."

"Woah, Your'e both Kims. Pffft. HAHAHA!" you laughed.

"Ahmm, I'm sorry but I need to take her home. It's getting late." Myungsoo stated.

"Ah, I understand. Bye sweetie." Taehyung sweetly said.

"Eww, stop that. Hyungiee. Anyways, bye. Call me if you need anything, Okay?" She said.

"Okay, I understand." He said cheerfully as he bid goodbye and went home.

"Stop with the act and let's go already." Myungsoo whispered.

"Okay, okay." you said as she faked a smile. Then her hand went behind Myungsoo's back and she pinched him lightly.

"Aww!" Myungsoo flinched.

"Oh! Are you alright Myungsoo -ssi?" She said as she smirked.

"Yah! YOU! Aishh." 

She walked towards the car and said, "Yah! Why are you so slow, Mister? Let's go already."

"Aishh, You really.. Arghhh!" He said as he messed his hair and followed her.

The two went inside the car and drove off to their destination.


4th chapter is out! How is it so far? Please look forward to the next chapter :) Sorry for the errors, typos, etc. Okay? Thanks for reading and Enjoy ~ ;) Thanks for subscribing! :) I also want to thank those who upvoted my story. Zaraforever6, CAPtaiin, and rebeyoum!Thank you so much!

                                                                                                                                                        - Taehyungswifeu

This is Taehyung a.k.a V from B.T.S (Bangtan Sonyeondan) Handsome, right?