Shocking News!

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 5 :  "SHOCKING NEWS!"


It starts with a whisper, a sound on the breeze

Dancing on moonbeams and shakin' the trees

~ you's POV ~

My phone rang as we were heading back. I stared at it and it said 'Unknown Number' Hmmm.. Who could this be? 

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Oh! Annyeong you! This is your handsome bestfriend, Taehyungiee!" The voice said cheerfully.

I sighed, "Oh, Taetae! Why did you call?"

"Nothing, I just want to hear my bestfriend's voice. Can't I?" He said with a cute voice.

"You're so cheesy!"

The two of us continued to chat over the phones. Myungsoo coughed loudly making me look at him surprisedly.

"You scared me, what was that for?" I asked.

He pointed outside and I realized we arrived.

*FLASHBACK*

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Ahmm, Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Myungsoo."

"Woah, Your'e both Kims. Pffft. HAHAHA!" Taehyungswifeu laughed.

"Ahmm, I'm sorry but I need to take her home. It's getting late." Myungsoo stated.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Pffft! Getting late eh?! I didn't realize that I woke up late. And it's just 4:00 pm. So isn't really that late. Aiyooo, he got me there! We went inside the lobby where are parents were waiting.

"Oh, they're here!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed. The elderly turned their heads to the two.

"Uh.. So have you decided?" Mom asked. Decided? what? OH! Dang it! I forgot about the marriage. Aish! I'm so forgetful, I really am like Lay of Exo as my friends said. 

I elbowed Myungsoo making him flinch, "What?!" He stared at me and faked a smile.

"I was about to talk to you about when your sweet oh-so-bestfriend came." He added. 

I sigehd in defeat, I should just accept it. I have no other options anyways. And it's my parents' lifetime wish. So for them I'll make it come true. I'm such a kind girl, you know? HAHAHA >//<

I turned my head to them and finally, "I, I accept." I mumbled.

"Really?" The mothers exclaimed in joy. They gave me a bear hug.

"Ah finally... Our wishes." Mr. Kim said in content.

"We should probably head home. Our mission is accomplished already!" Dad said.

The other ones nodded in return. Aishh... What is life? I'm not single anymore, I'm gonna get married. I didn't even experienced having a boyfriend and now I already have a husband-to-be.

"And one more thing..." Mr. Kim said. *sighs* What is it again?! T^T

He handed out a key with a ribbon to Myungsoo, and Myungsoo just stared at it confusedly.

"Take it, son"

Myungsoo stared at the key dumbfoundedly, "Huh...Why?"

"It's a house key. For the two of you."

"WHAT?!" We shouted in unison.

"Mom, what's the meaning of this?!" I exclaimed frustratedly.

"You're living with him, starting tomorrow." Mom replied.

My eyes grew wide like saucers. As in... WHAT THE-! Oops, no bad words. Why do I have to live with him?! WAE?! WAE?! WAEEEEE?! Getting married is worse enough but living with him is like OhMyGee. I cannot, what if he do something bad to me?! Aigoooo! Why?! WHY SO CRUEL?!

"I don't want to!" We shouted in unison... AGAIN?!

"Whether you like it or not, you will live together no matter what happens." Mrs. Kim stated.

Myungsoo stomped his feet and threw tantrums like a kid. Woah! Never seen this side of him before. Pffft! He look silly. How childish! I laughed inside, WAIT?! This is not a laughing matter! *serious mode on*

"Mom, Dad. Please?! I beg you." 

"I'm sorry princess, we can't."

How selfish of them! I'm a bit disappointed and upset with them, How could they not ask our opinions and just decide everthing by themselves. I SERIOUSLY AM FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!

"Appa!" Myungsoo pleaded.

With that the parents walked out not minding us...

I took a quick glance at him and he was glancing too..

"Hmph!" We said. Aishh! We're like kids. Seriously -.- I went outside to process everything in my mind and to chill from all these problems.



HI GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. AUTHOR-NIM IS BUSY WITH SCHOOL EXAM AND ACTIVITIES.. SO SORRY! FORGIVE me FOR THE TYPOS AND ERRORS CAUSE I'M REALLY SLEEPY! T^T DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE IF YOU CAN! :) THANKS ~ I PROMISE TO UPDATE LONGER NEXT TIME.

                                                                                                                                                                  - Taehyungswifeu