The Meeting

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 1 : "THE MEETING"


~ you's POV ~

"Baby baby geudaeneun Caramel Macchiato,

Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen geudae hyanggi dalkomhae,

Baby baby tonight ~ "

My phone alarm rang softly on the bed table beside my bed. I woke up by the warm rays of sunlight that hit my face, I blinked my eyes reluctantly waking up from my deep slumber. I yawned and stretch my arms out,  *sighs* It's my first day in Seoul High. I'm a bit nervous right now. I went to bathe and wear my uniform.

"Dear, come down already. You'll be late for school." Mom said.

"Okay mom. I'll be right there in a minute."

I walked downstairs, greeted by mom who kissed my cheeks.

"Goodmorning dear."

"Goodmorning Mom, where's Dad?"

"He left early cause there was an urgent meeting."

"Oh, Okay." 

"you, Dear are you alright? Why are you down? Is there something wrong?" Mom asked.

"It's nothing Mom, I'm just... nervous. I guess?"

Mom chuckled softly. " Oh Dear, you scared me. I thought there was something wrong. It's alright to be nervous because it's your first day. Don't worry you'll definitely have lots of friends."

I smiled and nodded in return. * I'm grateful that my mom is so kind*

I ate breakfast then I went outside of the house. "Miss you, please get inside the car." Butler Lee said.

"No, it's alright. I can just walk, besides Seoul High is just near. What's the point of driving there when it's just near, Right?"

"Are you sure Miss? Your Mom might get worried."

"No, she won't. I'll just inform her Butler Lee." After saying that I gave him a weak smile.

I walked happily until I reached Seoul High. I stopped before the gates and stared at the whole school. It was... Enormous and elegant. *Wahhh* It's my first time seing a school as big as this, it's like a modern castle. I walked past the school gates and saw different kinds of students. There were varsities,nerds,queenkas,kingkas,socialites, and normal ones.

I hesitantly walked near the bulletin board to see what class I'm in. I traced my index finger trough the papers posted. Ha! at last, I have finally seen you. Wait.. What's this? Class I - A, Room 107. Oh, Okay. I walked through the corridors searching for my room. Unfotunately... I bumped onto someone and my books fell from my hands. I looked up to see a guy who just stared at me like OMG why doesn't he help me?

"Uhmm, excuse me but can you please help me... atleast?" I said.

"I won't help you. It's your fault, you're not looking on the way you're going to." He said bluntly.

"Ah! What? My fault? Aren't you the one who's at fault?"

"I'm not the one who'll just carelessly walk through the corridors without looking on the way. Clumsly girl." He said blankly, with that he walked away with his circle of friends.

"Hey You! Stop right there!" I shouted but he ignored me.*Aisshh! I hate that guy! He's so full of himself and he talks with an expressionless face. How arrogant could he be!*

I stood up dusting my skirt and I continued searching for my room.

"Room 104, 105, 106, Room 107. Ah! at last I'm here already." I muttered.

I walked inside finding a place where I can sit, I don't want attention so I prefer to sit at the back or at the middle. I sat at the seat near a window and it's in the third row. I sighed as put my things on the table.*I hope my seatmate is a kind* I woke up from my thoughts when teacher came in.

"Goodmorning class, I'm your adviser Mrs. Choi. I hope that this year we can get well together. So, I already know most of the students here. Transferees, please introduce yourselves infront." Mrs. Choi said.

So there are two transferees, I and the nerd boy. He introduced first than me and now it's my turn.

"Goodmorning everyone, I'm Hwang you, 17 years old. I came from Cube Academy, I hope we'll get well together." *bows*

"Thank you for that introduction Miss Hwang, please take a seat." Mrs. Choi said.

I bowed again and then I went to my seat. Class finally started, when another student came in late.

"Myungsoo, why are you late? You're 30 minutes late. Where have you been?" Mrs. Choi said.

I turned my head to see the guy, my eyes widened from what I saw. Why am I classmates with him? *what in the world?!*. He didn't even reacted, he just bowed and went to find a vacant seat. The only vacant seat was behind me, Like seriously?! He sat there hesitantly. A hour passed then suddenly I heard a soft snore behind me. I peeked behind and saw Myungsoo sleeping. I thought he was reading his textbook but he's actually using it for blocking so that Mrs. Choi won't see him. Aigooo this guy he went to school for sleeping.

Hours passed and it was finally lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and I sat alone, then two girls from my class approached me. 

"Hi! Aren't you you? I'm Krystal and this is Jooyeon. Nice to meet you." She smiled and offered a hand to me. I doubtly reach for her hand but it's just a handshake so it's alright.

"Can we sit with you?" Jooyeon asked.

"Of course you can." I replied.

"Thanks."

"So how are you? Is studying in Cube Academy good? I heard there's also a lot of kingkas/queenkas there." Krystal asked.

"Well, it's fine studying there. I just hate those kingkas/queenkas, they think like they're the owner of the school."

Jooyeon chuckled softly. "I know right, they think like that. They're not even princes nor princesses. I don't like them either."

"I don't like them too." Krystal added.

We laughed together and continued chatting while eating lunch. Then a group of guys came in the cafeteria and girls were screaming loudly.

"L oppa, Yeol oppa!!! ~" A girl shouted.

"Sunggyu oppa, Sungjong oppa, Hoya oppa!!! ~" Another girl added.

"Huh? What's with them?" I asked the two.

"It's the kingka group called Infinite. They're very popular here." Krystal said.

"And even in other school, especially the visual, L" Jooyeon added.

"Oh! I see what's so special about them anyway?" 

"I don't know, maybe because they're handsome." Krystal said.

The group went to find seats some girls were offering theirs but they just ignored them. Then I realized that there were vacant seats across us. They've noticed us cause we were only the girls that wasn't squealing. They went to the seats near us.

"Myungsoo - ssi, look at that girl sitting there, she's gorgeous." The boy (Sungyeol) said pointing at me.

I was like W-h-a-t is he saying?! He's a player.

"So what do I need to do?" Myungsoo said blankly.

"Ha! I'm the one who's fit for her so stop." Another boy (Hoya) added.

"Tss, I was first and she's mine." The boy (Sungyeol) demanded.

"Then let's see, who'll get her?" The boy (Hoya) challenged.

Sungyeol stood up and went to our table. "Hi Miss ~, can I get your name?" He winked. *Ewww, seriously!*

"Excuse me, but I don't talk to strangers." I bluntly replied.

"BOOO! Hahaha. Good for you, Loser!" the boys cooed except fo Myungsoo.

Hoya pushed Sungyeol aside. The he went straightly to where I sit. "Hello ~ You're so pretty. Can I get your number?" He asked. 

*Why on earth?!* They're creeping me out.

"Yours are even worser, Sorry I'm not the kind of girl that you think. I don't just give my number just to someone."

"HAHAHA! Whose the loser now?" Sungyeol shouted.

"Shut up Sungyeol, we're just the same!" Hoya said.

"Hyung, why don't you try her?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo.

"Why should I? I'm not a bit interested and she's not pretty." Myungsoo said.

*What? Not pretty eh? Well you're not handsome too.* I thought inside my mind.

"Oppa,oppa. L oppa ~" A group of girls squealed.

"Huh? Who are they?" I asked innocently.

"Those girls are a group too, they're called T-ara. And see that girl, her name's Jiyeon and she's like a super fangirl of Myungsoo." Jooyeon muttered.

"They're pretty, but all of them are FLIRTS, especially Jiyeon and Hyomin." Krystal added.

"Tss, they're crazy for Infinite, Huh?" I uttered.

Jiyeon clung onto Myungsoo's arm, "Oppa, are you free today? Can we meet at a park? Pretty please?" She said with that not-really-cute voice, it's rather irritating.

"Sorry but I'm really busy so I can't, go ask Sungyeol if you want a date." Myungsoo said.

"But I want to have a date with you Oppa!" She threw tantrums like a kid when she isn't supposed to.

"Aishh, these girls are annoying me. Can we go back to the room?" I pleaded.

Both of them laughed and nodded in return. After lunch break, the class finally started again and just like that school hours passes by and it's already our dismissal. I went to my locker and kept some books there. I brought the other books that has homeworks. It was quite a tiring day and it's already 4 in the afternoon. I walked home thinking about all the things that happened in my first day. I turned the knob and went inside.

"Oh Princess, you're finally here." Dad exclaimed the hugged me.

I chuckled softly, "Dad, what's with you? Did something happened?" I asked confusedly.

"It's nothing Princess, I just missed you." He said in return.

I laughed cheerfully and I returned the hug. *Ahhh, as expected Fathers always gives warmth to their children*

"Dear, could you change into this dress?" Mom asked. The dress was quite formal, I guess.

"For what? Are we having a visitor later?" I asked unsurely.

"No, we're going out for a dinner with our old buddies." Mom replied.

I mouthed an "O" and then I nodded. "Princess, promise me you'll fulfill this one wish that I have." Dad said softly.

"And what is it?"

"You'll find out later." He added.

I went upstairs and thought what could that be? I hope I can do it. I'm also quite uncertain about it.