Start all Over

Love in Despair

Pointing his head to where he was Hee Jin turn to see Woo bin hugging Sohyun. Seeing Sohyun in the arms of Woo bin; Hee Jin fell over, but Jong Suk caught her on time. “Are you okay?” Jong Suk asked. “Yeah. I’m fine.” Hee Jin said standing back up.

 

“Oh. Woo bin?” Sohyun said feeling confused. “Where have you been all this time? I’ve been searching for you! You don’t know how much I’ve missed you.” Woo bin said hugging her tighter. “Ah. Woo bin you’re hurting me. What’s going on here?” Sohyun said pulling away from the hug. “What are you doing to her?!” Another guy came up to them. Woo bin saw who the guy was and was confused. “Who is this?” Woo bin asked. “I’m her boyfriend who are you?” the guy said. Woo bin was about to punch him, but Jong Suk stopped him from doing so. “Oh. Jong Suk what are you doing here?” the guy asked. “We were just having a day together until Woo bin came across her.” Jong Suk said rudely.

 

“Let go of me!” Woo bin said pulling his hand away from Jong Suk’s grasp. “You guys should leave.” Jong Suk said. Sohyun and the guy left. “Why did you let them go?! I finally found Sohyun. Why are you letting her go like that?” Woo bin asked. “Because she’s dating my cousin now?! I don’t want to see you hurt again! She left you! Don’t you understand that?!” Jong Suk yelled out.” “It can’t be. No. I don’t believe you!” Woo bin said.

 

On the way back home, the ride was awkward and quiet so Hee Jin spoke up to kill the silence. “So. Did you want to join us for dinner Jong Suk?” Hee Jin asked. “Sure.” Jong Suk replied. “What did you guys want to eat?” Hee Jin asked. “Anything is fine.” Woo bin and Jong Suk responded.

 

Arriving to their apartment Hee Jin went straight to the kitchen to cook them some food. Woo bin and Jong Suk just sat down on the couch. “Sorry about earlier.” Jong Suk said. “No. It was my fault.” Woo bin said. “It’s alright you’re going through a rough time right now.” Jong Suk said giving him a pat on the back. “So tell me. How did you know that Sohyun is dating your cousin?” Woo bin asked. “I guess I’ll have to tell you this again.” Jong Suk said sighing. “What? Did we have a fight over this?” Woo bin asked. “Yeah. I knew where Sohyun was and when you found out we got into a fight, but then you found the real reason why Sohyun left you, we both made up and you stopped looking for her. You ended up falling for Hee Jin. Your heart spoke out more than your mouth.” Jong Suk said. Woo bin didn’t say anything, but all he did was stare at Hee Jin.

 

“Food is ready. Come eat you two.” Hee Jin said placing the plates on the table. “Wow! The food looks delicious!” Jong Suk exclaimed. “Awh. Thanks Jong Suk.” Hee Jin said sitting down. Not knowing what to say Woo bin just sat down. “Here. It’s your favorite.” Hee Jin said giving him a scoop of rice cake soup. “Thanks.” Woo bin said. “Aye. You two are so cute. No need to be like that around me. Makes me feel like I want a lover too.” Jong Suk said laughing at them.

 

“Thanks for the meal. I’ll be going now. Take care Woo bin.” Jong Suk said going inside his car. Walking back into the apartment Woo bin stopped. “Hee Jin?” “Hmm?” Hee Jin responded. “I’m…I’m sorry.” Woo bin said. “For what?” Hee Jin asked. “For hurting you.” Woo bin said. Stopping herself from walking she turned to look at Woo bin. Before she could say anything Woo bin pulled her in for a hug. Confused; yet happy she hugged him back. “I’m sorry if I made you feel unwanted. I promise you I’ll do better. I’ve seen you done many good things for me. Just give me time to recover.” Woo bin said letting go of her. Blushing so much Hee Jin smiled and ran back into the apartment.

 

Walking to his room Woo bin laid himself down on the bed smiling to himself. Everything went quiet, Woo bin was tossing and turning in his bed.

 

“You were really nice to me and always so kind and loving that I couldn’t let you go too.” Sohyun said. “But you end up hurting me and my friend. Because of your silly feelings I lost a great friend.” Woo bin said feeling upset. “I’m sorry. I really did love you though. Believe me.” Sohyun said. “I believed you and in the end you were always eyeing on Jong Suk.” Woo bin said.

 

Bright light came towards Woo bin and hit him.

 

 

Waking up from his dream; his whole body was cover in sweats. Hee Jin came into the room to check up on him and noticed that he was up. “Oh. Why are you up?” Hee Jin asked. “Why are you in here?” Woo bin asked. “ I came to check up on you.” Hee Jin asked. “I see. I’m fine. Just… Just had a bad dream.” Woo bin said removing the blanket. “Oh. Well do you need anything? I’ll get it for you.” Hee Jin asked. “A glass of water would be fine.” Woo bin said.

 

Heading to the kitchen Hee Jin went into the fridge and poured water into the cup. “AHHH!” Woo bin screamed. Dropping the glass Hee Jin ran into Woo bin’s room to see what happened. As she entered the room he was on the floor holding onto his head. “Woo bin! What’s wrong? Woo bin?” Hee Jin yelled out. “My…My head hurts.” Woo bin said. Little flashbacks flashing through his head making him feel so much pain Hee Jin tried to do something. “Okay. Hold on let me go call for help.” Hee Jin said getting up, but Woo bin stopped her from doing so. Holding onto her wrist tightly he looked up to her, “Don’t go. Stay with me.” But you’re in pain.” Hee Jin said. “It’s okay. Just stay by my side.” Woo bin said feeling less painful. Holding onto him for a while Woo bin stopped screaming and fell back asleep.

 

Fixing him onto the bed Hee Jin pulled the blanket over him. Leaving in his room she went to the kitchen to clean up the mess she made. After cleaning her mess she went back into Woo bin’s room with a bowl of water and a cloth to wipe off the sweats on him.

 

Morning came and Woo bin woke up from his sleep. Seeing that Hee Jin was sleeping next to him he carried her onto the bed and watched her sleep. Smiling like crazy Hee Jin woke up. Stretching her body Hee Jin opened her eyes to see that she was next to Woo bin. Surprised about she got up quickly. “What’s wrong?” Woo bin asked. “Did… Did I really sleep in here with you last night?” Hee Jin asked. “Yes. I saw how poorly you slept by my side so I placed you next to me.” Woo bin said smiling. Placing both her hands on her chest she said, “Did you do anything to me?” Hee Jin asked. “If you want me to I can?” Woo bin said pulling her in closer. “Okay… I’m confused. Did you get all your memory back because you’re acting like yourself again.” Hee Jin said pushing him away. “No, but I would like to start all over with you.” Woo bin said holding onto both of her hands.

 

Smiling at him she pushed him down onto the bed. Pulling her down with him their lips met. Hee Jin got up, but Woo bin pulled her back in and leaned forward to kiss her. Before he could she stopped him and said, “Hurry and get up. I’ll go make breakfast.” Hee Jin got up smiling and ran to her room. Watching her running away Woo bin smiled and said to himself, “Gosh you’re such a teaser.”

 

Getting breakfast ready and setting the plates on the table the door bell rung. “Woo bin could you get that please?” Hee Jin said. Walking to the door he opened the door. “Oh. Grandmother? Mom? What are you two doing here?” Woo bin asked. “We came to check up on you two.” His grandmother said walking into the house. “I see that you two are doing good.” His grandmother said. “Oh. Grandmother. Mom. How are you two? I just made breakfast come and join us.” Hee Jin asked. Sitting down at the table Woo bin’s mother spoke up, “Woo bin. How is your condition?” “Ah. I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” Woo bin said. “Ah. Hee Jin-ah. Have you thought about coming back into the Kim family yet?” Grandmother asked. “Ah. About that. I want to wait until Woo bin recovers.” Hee Jin said. “Why? Let’s get marry again.” Woo bin said smiling. Everyone was surprised by his words. “Woo bin-ah. Are you sure you’re fine? This isn’t like you?” His mother said feeling his head. “Don’t worry mom and grandmother. I know that Hee Jin will take good care of me.” Woo bin said eating his food. “If you say so we can all go today and get all the paper works done by today.” His grandmother said. “I’m fine with that.” Woo bin said.

 

After breakfast they all went to go get Woo bin and Hee Jin’s marriage paper works done.

 

“Alright you guys are all set. I’m glad that you two worked things out.” Said the lawyer. “Thank you.” Woo bin said. Heading out of the building Woo bin held onto Hee Jin and said, “We’re husband and wife again.” Smiling at him Hee Jin just let him hug her. “Grandmother and mom. We’ll just take a cab back home you two can go back home now.” Woo bin said calling for a cab.

 

Holding onto Hee Jin’s hand Woo bin smiled at her. “Newlyweds?” the cab driver asked. “Ah. Well. You could put it that way.” Woo bin said. “Well may you two love each other until old.” Said the cab driver. “Thank you.” Woo bin said.

 

“Since we’re a married couple again. I think it’s about time we sleep in the same room together now.” Woo bin said smiling. “What?!” Hee Jin yelled out. “Why you yelling? We’re a married couple so we have to sleep in the same room. I mean it’s not like we both don’t love each other like the first marriage right?” Woo bin said hugging her from the back. “Why are you being all lovey dovey with me?” Hee Jin said turning to look at him. Woo bin just stood there smiling at her. “Are you sure you didn’t get your memory back?” Hee Jin asked. “Yeah I’m sure. Like I said I want to start all over with you.” Woo bin said Giving her a kiss on her forehead.