Fight with him

My shining star.

----->                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgm7Of6tvrA&list=RDSngJdAw7km8

 

 

It is physical education class and people are getting ready for it. You want to go to the toilet to change your cloth. But then, the moment you want to go out from the class, you bumped with someone hardly like that day. Your head bump at his chest. You fall on the floor while he is standing still; look at you with no feeling at all. 

''Are you blind?'' you yell at him because you hurt at your and your head. You look at him 

''What, you are the one who bump at me first.'' he walk in without helping you up. 

You stand up by yourself and think for a moment. He also stop in front of you and think deeply. ''YAH YOU!! both of you shouted after remembering each other. 

''Oh, you are seriously blind. Please go check your eyes!'' he tries to choke you but Lay quickly stop him from do that.

''You can't do this to a girl.'' he says as he is giving him a warm with his manly voice. 

He rolls his eyes and looks at him. ''You're lucky because there is someone here, if not you're dead.'' He go to his seat and take his wallet. He walks pass thru you and gives his death stare. You are speechlesss because he thought he is the only one can kill you. ''Just wait, I'm going to have revenge on you.'' You stomped away and pull Lay to accompany you to go to the ladies' toilet and to the field. 

''This time, it is dodge game. The senior, please don't bully your junior.'' Sir reminds the senior and dividing his students into groups. 

Your group will be the attackers while Jongdae group will be the victims. 

''ASSAAA. I'M GOING CUT YOU DOWN.'' you already see the target. 

 

Soon the game start and you throw the ball like you are playing baseball. The ball hits his head hardly. His eyes wide open as he yells. ''Yah, it;s hurt.''

He looks you, ''you, you are the one who is throwing the ball at me right?!'' he points you.

''Opps, sorry. I don't mean to throw at you. I want to throw it at someone else'' you made your innocent face but the fact, you are happy the ball hit it's target. 

''Sir, he is out.'' you told sir as you want him to go out from the field. 

Jongdae glares at you.

''You're OUT.'' you mouthed when he glares at you. 

''I will pay this back.'' he says in his heart; looks at you with deeply hateful feeling.

 

15 minutes later, first round is over. Sir blows the whistle and the second round start in a minute. ''Chen, you're group are next.'' 

''You're dead.'' he gives his death stare when you look at him. ''I don't care'' you reply with you innocent eyes. 

Chen wants to take the ball but Lay takes it first. You play it happily because Chen's revenge is failed.

After 3 minutes later, the ball is on his hand and he is targeting you accurately, his eyes are like the predator that is hungry to eat its victim.

When you turn you body to face him, the ball hit your tummy hardly and you fall down.

''Yah, KIM JONGDAE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?'' Minseok yells and quickly run to help you.

He put his hand around your waist and helps you stand up, ''can you walk?''

The sir run to you after Luhan reports to him. He looks at you with tired face. 

''What is wrong with both of you? Kim Jongdae and Song Jihyo, come to my room. NOW!''

Both of you walk to his office, ONLY two of you. You and him are pushing each other as you both walk to his office together. Minseok wants to follow too but sir asks him to go to the class. 

There is only has one sofa to sit and both of you are fighting over it. You are lying on the sofa because you don't want him to sit beside you. ''Excuse me, I want to sit too.'' 

''No, you sit in front of his table. Thank you.'' you tell him and pretend not to hear what he says. 

''If you don't want too, I don't have any choice.'' he quickly sit on the sofa where you legs are there. 

''It's hurt, stupid. Don't sit on my legs!'' you pushed him with your legs. 

He grabs your legs and took off your shoes; he starts to tickle your feet. You couldn't help yourself and laugh over it, it's so tickling. 

 

''Why are you laughing, Song Jihyo and what are you guys doing?!'' the sir asks angirly when he enters the room. 

You and him swiftly sit down properly when he is the room. ''There is no reason I laugh sir, and he is the one who wants to sit beside me.'' you said nervously.

He sit in front of you at his table, ''what's wrong with you guys? Why are you like cat and dog?''

''But we aren't cat and dog.'' Jongdae reply it as he thought it's kind of joke.

''Do I look like making a joke, KIM JONG DAE?'' he rises his voice.  

''I'm sorry sir.'' 

''Better you prepare yourself next time. If I get report about both of you again, you will get what you deserve.'' 

''It won't happen, sir'' you tell him and walk out from the room and Jongdae follows too. 

 

Your homeroom sir, Sir Park come to your class. He is teaching singing course but he has wonderful voice like angel yet he has handsome face. 

''Alright classs. Today we will begin our class with singing test which is I will call two students to come in front and show their best what they have. I'm excited.'' he says as his eyes are searching the lucky students in front of him. 

Lay whisper to you, ''don't look at him or he will call your name.'' 

But your eyes accidentally meet with his eyes, and he smiles. ''Okay, I think  I have found the lucky students and I think it is Miss our Song Jihyo and our new student, Kim Jongdae.'' 

Kim Jongdae stand up proudly because he is major in the course. He believe in himself because he has great voice but not for Song Jihyo. She doesn't have any talent in singing. ''But why must he?'' you mumble. 

Both of you are in the front and it's make you more nervous when all the people look at you. Jongdae start it first. 

(LOOK AT THE VIDEO UP THERE.)

 

You speechless. He does has an angle voice, you agree with it. and you knew that your voice aren't good like him. You give him a big applause after he has done singing. Everyone is enjoying over it.

''Beat me.'' Jondgae dares you to beat him and that's make you more angry.

''Song Jihyo, your turn.'' he says. 

You stammered, ''but sir....'' 

You clean your throat before you sing. But too bad, when you are about to start sing your song, your voice crack and it sound so indecent. The others are laughing hard over it. It so embrassing for you. 

''It's okay, Song Jihyo. At least you try to sing although it sound so indecent. Thankyou Kim Jongdae. Go back to your seat.'' 

Sir teaches in front but you can't focus on it. You feel so humilated and more frustating it's Jongdae your enemy can sing better than you. 

Minseok give a memo to you, ''it's okay if you can't sing. I know you can do very well in acting. Don't be sad.'' 

You look up and your eyes meet each other. It's feel like Minseok has give you a spirit to focus again .