Hurt in memories

My shining star.

You lay on your bed; looking at the ceiling where you could see the shining star that your grandpa made one for you as you couldn’t sleep and hoping your grandpa would be hear and sing lullaby songs to you like he always did before you going to sleep.

As you look at the shining star on the ceiling, you vividly remember the first day you met Hyuna; the bright girl with her smile, the talkative person and spoil one but she always being cute when she made mistakes.

A smile curve on your face as you remember those memories but that time, you weren't good to Hyuna. You were not being yourself; you were forcing yourself to like her and her father and you were also bad to her as you couldn’t accept her as your sister when you were in 13 years old.

But when you were 15 years old, you started to love her as your grandpa advice you to love her because she is your sister in present and the future. You had tried your best being nice to her, treat her, even you would buy for her pretty dress and both of you begin to have life like siblings.

There once where Hyuna planned birthday party with parents without you knowing and it touched your heart. Like father had told you, ''she has tries her best to do this party only for you, just too show to you that she loves you.'' She even wrote something on the paloriod, ''taranghae unnie <3''

As you were remembering those sweet memories of Hyuna, your alarm started to sing Moment by One direction, you are hardcore fans of them.

 

The next morning, you come to school a bit earlier than usual because you couldn't sleep last night. You choose to take a nap rather than read or do some exercise for Mathematics. 

10 minutes later, the class start to make a noise like bird chirpping. You quickly turn your head to the left where Lay's seat. Currently, he isn't there; still not arrive. 

Tick tock tick top, it's 8.10 a.m. and your class begin with Sir Fermando, the bussiness course prof. He wouldn't let his students sleep in his class. and yeah, he notice you sleeping in his class. 

''SONG JIHYO'' he calls out your name with his loud voice without using mic. 

No respons from you. 

He clears his throat; ''SONG JIHYO'' he calls your name for the second time. 

No respons from you. The others aren't dare to wake you up as the prof had said on his first day, ''if I ever see my student is sleeping in my class, you're dead. and the friend next to the sleep one, don't dare to wake he/her up because you will get the same price as the fault one.

He comes to you with his mad face, ''SONG JIHYO.'' he knocks your table to make you realise he is here in the class. 

For the three time, you slowly give respon as you look at him with your sleepy eyes. ''why you have face like sir Fermando?The guy who is hard to smile yet not that handsome. Oh, please he isn't good but I do understand what he teach in front. Don't tell him, okay'' you laugh and fall asleep again, you don't know why you feel so sleeppy. Some are laughing over it, some shut their mouth as they thought its not funny at all.

He hit the table hardly, ''SONG JIHYO. WAKE UP!''

You are like monkey who follow the order when he hits the table; you knock your forehead as you have being caught by him. 

''WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CLASS?'' 

You seal your lips; not even dare to look into his eyes. 

''IM ASKING YOU. ANSWER ME.''

You stammering, ''I--I-I-I-I-I'm sorry. It's my fault.'' 

''If you say so, please come in front and answer some questions on the board.'' he walks to his desk and waiting for your answers. All the students are looking at you as some of them hoping you won't get the answer while some are hoping you will get the answer and proceed with the studies. 

 

One hour before took a break, it was Miss Park Minyoung’s class, which is acting class. All of you were heading to studio where lots of custom or things or prpos could be used.

As usual, you needed to sit in one group; 6 people. Your group were the silence one; no one talked as all of you didn’t know what to say.

Miss Park Minyoung began her class with her speech, as that she wanted to pick up a few people to act.

‘’Okay class. I will choose one hero, one heroin.’’ She stopped as she looked up to find the great actor and actress.

‘’I will choose, Song Jihyo from group 6 and Kim Jongdae from group 8. Please come in front.’’

You were startled as you walked to her hesitantly. So do Jongdae, he has no skill in acting.

‘’Okay, now I want you guys to act. You, Jihyo be the heroin. The story is like this. You and Jongdae used to be a lover but then, Jongdae left you without saying anything to you. You were sad as you wanted him back. One day, you saw Jongdae walked with his new girlfriend and you slapped him for leaving you.’’ She told you

‘’Sure. Can I do whatever I want?’’ you asked her calmly as you sat on the set.

''Yes, for sure.'' the teacher said 

‘’Okay, Jongdae, do you get imagination to act in my short film?’’ she asked him as she knew that Jongdae isn't good in acting.

‘’Yes, I do but who is going to be my girlfriend?’’ he asked.

‘’Hmm, let me see. Okay, Jiyeon-sshi.  I want you be his girlfriend.’’ She said to her as she called her name.

''Okay, eventho this is just short film about 6 minutes only, I want you the actor and actress, the viewers to feel it.'' she continues. 

As everyone was ready, all the students were in silence; class also in silence. ‘’1, 2, 3 action!’’ she said as she clapped her hand.

 

(SHORT FILM BEGIN)

You were in café; sipping your favourite Americano as you were crying over your relationship. You wanted to be with him again as you couldn’t live without him.

Soon, there was a couple came into the café with laughter as the girl hugged the man’s arm.

‘’Oppa, what you want to drink?’’ she asked.

‘’I want Americano. I will wait for you at there.’’ He pointed the couple sit as he walked to there.

‘’Okay.’’ She smiled as you looked the menu.

‘’Okay, give me two Americano. Put less sugar and milk okay.’’ She said as she smiled to the person who was in charge.

You were about to explode when that man was actually Kim Jongdae. You walked to the girl who was waiting for her Americano.

‘’Hey you.’’ You put your hand on her shoulder.

She turned her body to face you, ‘’Yes, who are you?’’

Without any words, you threw your Americano to her face. You smirked as you happy you done a great job.

‘’Yah! What are you doing?!’’ she yelled as everyone on the studio was focusing at her.

‘’Huh? What I’m doing? You steal my man and act like innocent person? You bull’’ you said angrily.

Your hand was about to pull her hairs but someone grabbed your wrist swiftly.

‘’What are you doing, Jihyo?!’’ He yelled as he looked directly into your eyes.

You chuckles, ‘’Oh baby, I am waiting like an idiot for you but what I get? You left me without saying anything! How could you do this  to me!’’ you pulled your wrist away from his gripped.

‘’You and me, we are over. I was boring with you. You aren’t special to me anymore. You piece..’’

Before he could finish his last words, a hand landed at his cheeks; hardly. You slapped him hardly as you were hurt; your heart hurts as you knew what he was going to say.

Everyone was stunned with your action, so do the teacher.

‘’What? I am piece of trash? That’s what you want to say? You left me without saying anything. I’m hurt. Do you know how happy I am when you propose me to be your girlfriend? Do you know how happy I am when I introduce you to my family? Do you know how happy I am when you said you love me? Do you know how much I miss you ever since you leave me? No, you won’t understand what I feel. It was useless that I gave my heart to you but you broke it easily.’’ You said as your hand were on your chest as your heart felt hurt for real and tears fell down on your cheeks.

‘’You are such a jerk. Play with girls’ feeling. But remember, what goes around, comes around. You will know how I feel once your girl left you like you left me. You idiot! I HATE YOU.’’ You kicked him as you walked back to Lay.

You cover your face as tears couldn’t stop falling into your cheeks. Everyone was speechless as your acting seemed real.

‘’Woah, what a great job!.’’ Miss Park Minyoung gave big clapped for you and Jongdae and Jiyeon.

‘’Is she okay?’’ she asked Lay.

‘’No,’’ Lay made X sign to her.

‘’Okay, now as usual, the other students, please give comment about their acting and I think that was so amazing!. You guys will not have to come for my class during Saturday for 2 times. Give them big applauses.’’