Grandpa and a kiss

My shining star.

Kyungsoo and Jieun are facing each other. ''Jongdae would be worried now.'' He whispers to Jieun's ear.

You walk out from the skating rink as you feel hurt what Luhan had just said to you. You are not in the mood to talk or meet with others.

The only way to make you happy is by wandering around the theme park. You stop and buy a bubble tea because you're thirsthy.

You've tried call hoya but he doesn't pick your phone call. It is pretty sad that he is not answering your phone call but nevermind, you keep walking although you don't know where to go.

''Where should I go? This is so frustrating.'' You mumble alone while eating the waffle.

 

Jongdae is a bit not satisfied when Luhan scolded her. He asks people who are in the skating rink and lots of them are saying that you couldn't control the speed. 

Jongdae glided towards Luhan. 

''Hyung, why are you yelling at Jihyo? You know she just excited because she finally can gliding without Chanyeol's help. It was me who pushed him and not here. You should apologize to her when you have time.''

''Mind of your own business. I know what I have to do.'' 

 

When you are not there with them, circumstances is a bit gloomy. They decide to go home after a few game. 

Jongdae is expecting that you would be home right now. But when he is in front of the house and you are not there. You just make him more worried than before. 

He keep pushing the call button but you are not answering it. You already change to silent mode. You want to spend your alone time. 

You go to the nearest beach in Seoul that are far away from his house. You are so happy because during this hour it won't have lots people. 

It has been your habit to lean on the sand and face the sky above. It is 21.30 p.m. and you don't want to go home yet. 

Your eyes start to teary again. You miss your grandpa so badly because he used to be your bestfriend, your mom, your boyfriend and your grandpa. He always there when you are in needing someone, needing some motivation and advice. But he is gone; leaving you alone in this world. You used to be a weak girl back then but he taught you everything he knows because he knew he would leaving you one day. 

You never forget every word that he always advice you; motivate you and his last words. He said as he put his warm palm on your cheek. 

''My baby Jihyo-ah, one day, if I am gone, don't cry over it. If I can't be there with you when you need someone, go to somewhere you could see the star because it will make you calm. If you miss me, remember, I will always be in your heart. Do you remember the boy who were with us in deep forest?''

''Yes, I do remember him but I can't remember his face anymore.'' 

''I wish you could find him one day. I just feel that you and him are meant to be together.'' 

''Why must him? we barely know him.'' 

He smiled as he started to recalls his old memories. ''..because when I was a kid, I met your grandma in unexpected situation too. There is must be a reason why we met him there. If you ever found him, bring him to me.'' 

''Grandpa.''

''My days has come to the end, my dear.'' 

''But...'' you could not hold yourself anymore as you are crying badly and hug him. You were so afraid of losing him. 

He patted your head; his tears fell on his cheeks. He loved you so much because you're the only his granchild. He felt bad he had to leave you soon. 

He lifted up your head and kissed your forehead, ''don't cry, Jihyo-ah. You are tough as me. You're nice as your father. You're beautiful as your grandma and you're funny like your mom. You know, I hate to see you crying. Always look up on the sky, the shinning star is me.'' He kissed your forehead as that was the last kissed you received from him. 

''Grandpa, I love you. Thanks for always be there for me when I needing someome. Thanks for exist in my life. You are my best grandpa ever!'' 

He ruffled your hair, ''Me too. You are my best grandchild. You're the best, remember that.'' 

He closed his eyes as it was the goodbye farewell. You were crying hardly because he won't open his eyes anymore; can't hear his nagging, his voice. You couldn't control yourself and quickly call the doctor to take him alive back but he is already passed away. 

You are crying as you reminisces that day. You smiles as you look up the sky and there is shinning star. 

You fall asleep there as you're tired and it feels so restful with the breeze wind.

 

Kyungsoo, Jieun and Jongdae are worried about you because you don't pick up the phone. They are worried something bad might happen on you.

''Should we go report to the police?'' Jongdae is worry to death as he wants to report to the police. 

''No we can't.'' Jieun response. 

''Ugh, this is so frustating. You guys should get in. I will wait for her.'' He tells then with anger and take his thick jacket and wait for her. 

''Where is she have been? She doesn't wear thick jacket. I am cold to death now.'' he mumbles as he is wrapping his body with his arms.

 

Someone is waking you up from your sleep. You are gasping for the air when you open your eyes. You thank him for waking you up. You quickly go to the nearest bus stop and wait for the cab because it is already midnight and there is no bus. 

Luckily there is a cab but the driver seems ert. You are nervous he might do something bad. 

''Uncle stop here.'' You asks him when you are in Jongdae's neighboorhood. You pay and quickly walk out from the cab. 

You walk alone in the dark step by step as your mind keep thinking and thinking. 

You are startle when you saw a black figure in front of Jongdae's house. You heave a relief when it is Jongdae. 

''Why is he out there?'' you mumble as you fasten your walk. 

He hears your footstep and quickly turn his face to look at the sound he heard with angry face. ''Yah! Do you know what time is it? Where did you go? Why are you not picking up your phone? Are you not afraid? You are a girl! What if someone kidnap you?!''

You quickly hug him when he is busy nagging and yelling on you. You know, you have make him worried about you. 

''I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again.'' you say in between sobs. You try not to cry in front of him. 

He break the hug and hold you at arm's strength. He lifts your chin. ''Hey are you crying?''

You shake your head and close your eyes because you don't want him to see your teary eyes. 

He looks at you thoughtfully. Without wasting time, when you lower your head because you don't want him to see your eyes; he lowers his head and kissed you on your lips. 

You are statles and push him, ''Ya-aa-h Kim Jongdae. Don't do this to me again. I hate you.'' you wipe your lips and walk into the house. 

Before you could move, he swifly hug your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. He whisperes to you before he let you go, ''I will do it again one day, Although you hate me, I don't care because I hate you too. But please, don't disappear like this again and make me worried about you. I hate it. I-I-I just... nevermind. Go and take a rest. Goodnight. I hate you so much.'' 

''Ok, you too. Sleep tight.'' you say after he let you go. 

Jieun is already sleeping on her bed. You take bath and lean on the bed. 

Jongdae keep crossing in your mind and you can't sleep at all. 

''Why must he kiss me if he hates me?!'' you mumbles as you punch Jieun's rabbit pillow.

 

''I hate you so much?'' Jongdae keep asking to himself why he did he kissed you. Even he doesn't sure about his feeling. He knocks his forehead for doing that.