My Shining Star

My shining star.

He goes to you after he is done talking with his coach and teammates. You are busy looking at your camera; smiling as you are watching his pictures during the games. 

''He looks superb'' you smile over one of the pictures. You adores that picture of him so much. 

''Why are you smiling?'' he asks as he sits beside you and drink the water you bring. 

You show his picture, ''nah, I just love this picture so much. You look so superb.'' 

He gives his ert smile, ''you love the picture or the owner of the picture?'' 

You smile as you look into his eyes, ''Both.'' 

He is giggling and change his posture of the body. 

''Babe.'' 

''What?'' your eyes still focus on the camera.

He clears his throat, he seems nervous to let out what he wants to say. 

''Are you free tonight?''

''Tonight? Well, I guess I am. Why?'' you look at him; wondering why he asks you. 

''I want to bring you to my party. I mean my basketball team party.'' 

You are happy that he invites you to go with him but you are kinda nervous to be around them since you still not know them. 

''Is okay, they also bring their partners.'' he says as he knows what you are thinking of. 

''Alright, sure then.'' you smiles and can't wait to wear pretty dress!

''I will pick up you at 9p.m. I'm so nervous.'' he says nervously.

''Me too,'' 

 

 

So he sent you home and you quickly take bath. You are singing and dancing in the bathroom. You are very happy.

After two hours in the bathroom, you come out and quickly go to your wardrobe to pick the beautiful, pretty and that will make you shine. 

''Which dress I should pick?'' you look carefully as you look at every dress in your wardrobe. 

You smile as you are very in love with something red. ''I'm going to pick this; a tea length dress with chandelier earring, heart shape bracelet with heart shape neckless with red high heels. 

Like he promises, he comes at 9pm and waits in front of your house. 

You are nervous to meet him as he never see you wear like this. No one ever see it. He is the first guy who is going to see your other side. 

''Ehem'' you approach him from back.

He turns his body to face you and he is out of words. He silence for three seconds and kinda shock to see you like this. 

''Woah, you look...'' 

''Don't say anything. Let's go.'' you quickly say and rush into the car. 

He wipes his forehead, ''woah, she is damn beautiful tonight.'' 

Both of you are in silence when in the car. He still speechless to see you like that and you still shy to meet his eyes. 

 

You arrive at the party and yeah they are lots of pretty girls as well. ''Woah, they are so many.'' you says to him. 

''Yeah, the fans club also come.'' he says and put his arm on your shoulder. 

You look at him shockly, ''you must be kidding me.'' 

''I ain't girl.'' 

He pulls your hand to meet the leader and his girlfriend. 

''Yo Jongdae.'' The leader approach him. 

''Yo sunbaenim.'' he shakes hand with him. 

''Meet me, my girlfriend.'' he introduce you to him. 

You look at him shockly as he introduce you like that. ''Hi'' you smile and shake him with him and his girlfriend.

Both of them are talking over the winning and other stuffs. You try to blend with them. You try talk with his girlfriend and she is sporting too like his boyfriend. 

After a while, he wants to go to meet his other friends and you don't want to follow him. You want to go to find foods. 

As you are very focus picking up the foods, you hear someone's voice. it is very familiar. 

You put down the plate and turn your back to face that owner's voice. 

He walks onto the stage with nervousness as he takes the microphone from the emcee. he clears his throat and looks at you.
Both of you make the eyes contact and nobody notice it.
 
''This song dedicates to the person I love.'' he speaks clamly as he embraces the song.
You are looking at him as your heart start to thumping hardly.

''Lying beside you, here in the dark

 feeling your heart beat with mine

softly you whisper, you're so sincere

how could our love be so blind

we sailed on together

we drifted apart

and here you are by my side.

 

So now I come to you, with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am with open arms 

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me

open arms

 

Living without you, living alone

this empty house seems so cold

Wanting to hold you, wanting you near

How much I wanted you home

 

But now, that you've come back

turned night into day

I need you to stay
 

 

People are clapping over it; so did you. You could feel the goosebump over your body as you could feel it. It means so real. 
 
''SONG JIHYO'' he calls your name; in front of the people as he walks to you clamly.

You want to run after he calls you but your legs don't want to move at all as you are wanting for something. 

Everyone's eyes are focusing at you and him as he is standing in front of you; kneeling down and holding your hand. 

He takes out a tiny box from his tuxedo, ''would you be my shinning star?''

You are out of words. He confess his feeling in front of his teammates. It just, unbelievable. 

''I do.'' you softly say to his question. 

He hugs you after a long time that he is wishing to do when you are completely his.

Everyone is clapping once again that you accept his love. Everything is going smooth like he plans. All of you are having fun and you can't stop smiling since he confess. 

He pulls your hand to the centre of the hall. ''Will you dance with me, Lady?'' he asks as he let out his hand; asking you to dance with him. 

You smile over it, ''sure'' you takes his hand and the music begin. 

Both of you are likely in your own world; smiling over each other. 

''You look beautiful today, really.'' 

You look into his brown eyes, ''are you sure.'' 

''I am sure, I can't get off my eyes on you.'' 

He whispers, ''you are the most beautiful girl in here. I swear to God.'' 

You chuckle as that is you really wish he would say. ''Thank you.'' 

''For what?'' He asks curiously. 

''For everthing.'' you say and put on head on his chest and keep dancing in slow music.

 

It is time to go home and everyone is congratulated both of you. 

When you are in his car, you pretend to sleep as you try to cherish every moment that had happened today. It was the best day ever in your life. 

''Baby, wake up.'' 

You open your eyes and can't believe yourself that you are actually sleeping for real.

''I'm sorry, I just fall asleep.'' 

''It's okay.'' he smiles. 

He is about to go to his car but you stop him. 

''Jongdae, do you want to go somewhere with me, tomorrow?'' 

''Sure'' he says without thinking or asking you. 

''Alright, thanks for everything. It so great.'' you smile and chuckle. 

He goes to you and stands in front of you. ''Thanks for saying yes and have a sweet dream tonight.'' he kisses your forehead and quickly go to his car and drive. 

''He is cute.'' you say after he left. 

 

You wake up early because you are having sweet dream; thanks to last night. 

You wear a nice outfit to go to somewhere you like you mentioned to him last night. 

He is already in front of your home and you invite him to have breakfast with your family. 

After done breakfast, you hug your parents and Hyuna before go out. ''Send my regards to him. I will visit him soon.'' Dad tell you.

''Sure dad.'' 

 

''So, where we want to go, actually?'' he asks as he is driving without knowing the destination. 

''We are going to meet someone special and it is in Busan.'' you says to him. 

''What busan? It takes four hours and seventeen minutes to reach there.'' 

You slightly laugh, ''I know, if you are tired, I can drive.'' 

''Alright, you don't want to tell me who are we going to meet?'' he asks curiously. 

''Nope, it is suprise.'' you smile. 

 

Like he mentions, it takes four hours and seventeen minutes to arrive in Busan. 

''Ah my waist.'' he says as he go out from the car and inhale the fresh air. 

''I'm home.'' You say it in your heart. 

You drive the car and lead to the cemetery. He looks at you as he already know who is going to meet. 

''Hello grandpa. I'm here like I promise.'' 

He looks at you curiously. 

''I have bring the man that I love and the guy from 10 years.'' 

He shocks. He can't believe that you already know him. 

''A guy from 10 years?'' he asks. 

''Yes, you don't remember me?'' you asks him back

''How did you find out about it?'' 

''I find out when I was staying at your house. I saw your picture when you were kid on your room.'' 

You stop and look at him; directly into his brown eyes. 

''Do you know who I am?'' 

''You guess?'' 

''There is no time to guess, tell me.'' 

He noods.

''But how?'' 

''I saw my mom's late watch on your table when I came to your room when you were sick that day.'' 

''Oh god! You know me and you pretend not to know me?'' 

He laughs, ''I just want to see and was about to tell you.'' 

''Then, we meet again, little girl.'' he says as let out his hand to shake hand with you. 

''It's fate.'' you smile and takes his hand. 

''It's fate like you said grandpa.''