JIHYO MAKE TWO MAN FEEL HURT

My shining star.

You go to the convenience store without Jongdae. You buy lots of foods and drinks. Jongdae found out that you are going there without telling him first. 

He quickly run to see you but he stops in the middle of the way because he saw you with ....Minseok.

''Jihyo-ah. What are you doing here?'' a smiles curve on his lips after bumps with you.

''Minseok ah. Annyeong.'' you smiles as you approache him.

''What are you doing here?'' you ask him once again.

''Luhan live in this neighbourhood. We just back from jogging and I want to buy mineral water for us.'' 

''Nope, I'm staying at Jongdae's house.'' 

Then you realise that you should have keep a secret about that. You look at him and his face is changing. 

''Ah, I mean is I'm going to his house because his sister is my friend.'' you try to cover it up.

He laughs awkwardly as he wants to hide that he hurts when he knows that. ''Jongdae has a sister? Is she in the same univeristy?''

You eat the bean bread that he buy for you. ''Yeps, he has.'' you nod as your mouth are busy chewing it. 

Then it hit you again. You should not tell others about it. Jongdae don't want people know about it. It would be a gossip among gossiper. 

''Minseok, forget what I just said. Do you want to accompany me to the supermarket? I'm going to buy some ingredients to cook later.'' 

He sips the coffee, ''cook for him?''

''yes'' you say it without you notice. 5 seconds later you realise that you just said ''yes'' to his question. 

You look at him, ''I mean.. no. I...''

He tries to curve a smile on his lips eventhough his heart hurt. ''No, it's okay. No need to explain it. Let's go. I will treat you meat and you must cook for him deliciously, okay?'' 

''Sure. I will treat you meat and cook for you one day.'' you tell him as you don't wan't him to feel sad. 

''No, you don't have too.'' 

You shake your head. ''No, I'm going to make it. You know I won't break my promise.'' 

He smirkes, ''are you sure?''

''Yes, I am.'' You nod amd smile proudly. 

He put his thumb under his chin, ''If that case, I want you to cook for me and never cook for him.'' 

You chuckle slightly, ''Minseok-ah. Are you being jealous?'' 

He knocks your head, ''you want to know the truth or fake?'' 

''The truth for sure.''

''Yes, I am.'' He honestly answers it and you stand motionless. You lost of words when he is being honest with you.

You lower your head, ''so, what can I do to make you feel happy?'' you ask him innocently. 

He giggles, ''do nothing. Be beside me.'' 

You smile as you hear it. You stand beside him after he said it. ''Here, I am already.'' 

''Jihyo, it is no funny. You know what i say.'' He says in hurt tone. He feels that you are not being serious. 

You don't know what to do. You feel so dumb right now. Lastly, you did like the drama always do. 

You hug his arm, ''Minseok-ah. I don't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry I can't always be beside you when I should. I also don't know about my feeling. It's mixed.'' 

He breaks the arm hug. ''It's okay. Maybe we are meant to be best buddies.'' 

Without giving you a warn, he kisses your forehead ''this is the last time I'm having crush on you. I hope this feeling won't appear again'' 

Luhan can't wait for him any longer. So he go to convience store to check for him and saw you and he near the convience store.

''Yah Minseok. Why did you take so much time to buy mineral water?'' he asks Minseok and pretends you are not there. 

You and Luhan still not talk since that day. You notice that he might feel uncomfortable here so you quickly make a move but Minseok hold your hand. 

''Luhan,'' he calls his name; softly. 

Luhan looks at MInseok. He heave a sigh, ''all right.'' 

Luhan turn his face and calls you ''Ji-ji-jihyo ah.'' 

He keeps plays with his finger as he never say 'I'm sorry.' 

''I am sorry about that day.''

''No, it's okay. It's my fault.'' you quickly response. 

You walk away when Minseok let your hand go. But Luhan stops in front of you. 

''GET LOST.'' 

He holds your hand; asking you to forgive him. ''NO. I am here because I want to say sorry from the bottom of my heart. I know, it was my mistakes. I just can't hold my anger that time. 

''It so easy. Then how about my pride? They might think I am a jerk.'' 

He lower his head; he knew he can't do anything about it. He steps aside as he can't give the answer. 

You want him to feel like you feel. You have forgiving me because you know he did that because he cares about Minseok so much. 

You hug him when he doesn't focus on you. He is startles when you did that. 

''I already forgive you.'' 

He break the hug, ''you serious?'' 

You smiles. 

 

Thanks goodness, everything is settle and you go to the supermarket with them. 

You buy all the ingredients on the list. Minseok also buy the meat that he had mention before. You are smiling because he keeps his promise. 

When you walk together, Luhan break the silence. 

''Jihyo''

''Yes.'' 

He turns to face you, ''if I not mistaken, I think I saw Jongdae when I'm on the way to convience store. 

Your heart stop for a minute. You couldn't believe that Jongdae saw everything. Minseok turn his face to see your expression. 

You fakely smile, ''It's okay. Ignore him.'' 

''you are hurt like when I saw you with him.'' 

 

Luhan offers you to sent you to Jongdae's house when he knew that you're in the same neighbourhood. 

''It's okay. I will take the cab.'' 

''All right, take care of yourself.'' he waves his hand and walk to his car. 

''Take care, Jihyo. Call me if you need help.'' Minseok taps your shoulder before follow him. 

 

It's already 20.30 p.m. and you reach home. You could saw the house and there is nobody inside. 

You turn on the light and put the key on the table. Jieun left note on the dining table. 

''Unnie, I'm going to spend my time with Soo and we might going a bit late. I guess so. Jongdae oppa doesn't want to follow us so please cook him dinner. He can't skip dinner or he will sick. Please take care of my brother! xoxo'' 

You just realise that Jongdae isn't home. He is not in his room too. 

''Why did he go?'' you mumbles as you take out your phone from your handbag. 

''Jongdae ah, where are you?'' you text him a message. 

But he doesn't reply. He makes you waiting for him and you text a new messgae. ''Yah, Jongdae! Come back home now!'' 

He still not replying it. You couldn't wait for it. 

You text him again ''YAH KIM JONGDAE. REPLY ME WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT. I'M GOING TO COOK FOR YOU. IF YOU'RE SICK, I DON'T WANT TO CARE IT AT ALL.'' 

He doesn't reply it too. ''You are getting on my nerve, Kim Jongdae'' you mumble,

You cook for him; bean soup. It is one of his favourite food. You put in refrigerator and go to sleep. 

 

Soon, someone come into your kind, kind of drunk. 

 

''JIHYO AH!''

''WHY ARE YOU SO JERK?''

''WHY JUST CAN'T YOU BE HONEST WITH ME? ''

''I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CRUSH ON HIM, MINSEOK HYUNG!''

''I DON'T KNOW WHY I LET YOU IN AT THE FIRST PLACE. ''

''THIS FEELING IS SO BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO LIKES YOU BUT YOU AREN'T ''

''DO YOU KNOW THAT I FEEL MORE STUPID THAN EVER?''

''I CAN'T EVEN SAY I LIKE YOU, I WANT YOU, I -L-O-V-E- Y-O-U WHEN I AM BADLY WANT YOU''

 ''HUH? YOU DON'T CARE IF IM SICK? ''

''THEN LET ME BE OR SHOULD JUST I DIE?''

''AH, I FORGET. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MINSEOK HYUNG. MINSEOK HYUN, MINSEOK HYUNG.''

''UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' 

''I AM NOTHING IN YOUR EYES, AITE?'' 

''THANKS SO MUCH.''

''I HATE YOU SO MUCH.''