Meet a girl

My shining star.

‘’Grandpa, look at him. Why is he sleeping down there?’’ the little girl asked her grandpa as she was shocked seeing a boy sleeping on the grass.

 ‘’Maybe, he is tired.’’ He patted her head. ‘’But, I think it will rain soon.’’ He continued.

She looked up at the sky above and said, ‘’yes grandpa. I think it will rain soon. Thy sky wants to cry.’’ She looked at his grandpa as she heaved a sigh

‘’Come on, help me put the boy behind me.’’ He said to her.

‘’Sure, grandpa.’’

 

 

Soon, after they bought the boy back to their home; typically their vacation home in deep forest.

‘’Where am I?’’ he asked again as he saw two people were busying cooking something.

She looked at him as she was shocked too. ‘’Grandpa, he is awake.’’

Her grandpa turned his face to see that boy. He smiled. ‘’Don’t worry, son. You’re save here.’’

‘’Why am I here?’’ he blankly asked him and try to sit down properly.

Grandpa and his granddaughter faced each other. That little girl walked to him. She pulled that boy hand as she was showing to him that sky was crying when he was asleep on the grass.

 

‘’But, are you live in here? I mean, in deep forest?’’ he asked him as he sat on the couch, playing with his fingers.

‘’No, we aren’t. Usually, we would come here once a month. I love hunting, so did that little girl. She is good in hunting too.’’ He laughed.

‘’So, we will back tomorrow?’’ he asked.

‘’Oh sure, we will.’’

 

The boy feel saved after grandpa told him that all of them would go home the next day. He walked out and lying on the floor as he was watching the sky above after rain. That little girl came to him and lie beside him. 

‘’Do you see that?’’ he pointed at the colourful rainbow.

‘’It’s rainbow!’’ That little girl chuckled

He chuckled. ‘’Oh look! There is also shining star at there too.’’ He said as he pointed to the shinning star he mentioned just now.

‘’Oh, where where?’’ that little girl was searching the shining star up the sky as her eyes sparkled..

He pulled that little girl's hand and showed her. ‘’That’s you, the shining star. The star beside it, is my mom’’ he smiled.

‘’Your mom?’’ she asked as she was a bit blank

‘’Yes, my mom.’’

She heaved a sigh. ‘’You don’t have mom?’’ she asked him as she looked at him.

‘’No, I don’t have.’’ he was trying to hide his sadness with a fake smile

She looked up the sky; tears fell on her puffy cheeks. ‘’so do me. I don’t have father either.’’ 

That boy quite suprised when she said like that. He looked her, watched her smile as he thought that girl was tough.

Out of the blue, grandpa came to them as he bought watermelon and apple he pealed just now.

‘’My dear, do you want to eat this?’’ her grandpa asked.

She quickly ran to her grandpa, so did that boy. Her grandpa chuckled. ‘’She really love fruits. Don’t you think she is cute?’’

He looked at him. ‘’Yes, little bit. But she is charming’’ he chuckled

Both of them were eating their dinner at late of night and were laughing over grandpa’s stories.

That girl leaned her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. So did the boy, he leaned his head on her head. The grandpa chuckled as he put the blanket on them.

‘’Goodnight children.’’ He kissed their forehead.

 

The next morning, they were preparing themselves to go home. ‘’I think your dad would worried about you.’’ Grandpa said.

‘’No, he wont’t. He was too busy with his marriage.’’

‘’Marriage?! Oh no, I’m late.’’ He said as he glared his watch.

They were hurriedly go to the grandpa’s car and sent the boy home. As soon, he reached at his neighbourhood, he asked grandpa, ‘’Can I come to your place again?’’

Grandpa smiled. ‘’Yes sure, you may son.’’

‘’Where is your house?’’ he continued as his eyes was wandering around to put his car.

‘’There, the crowded one.’’ He pointed at his house.

He swiftly out from grandpa’s car and bowed to him. ‘’Thank you for sending me. I have a great day.’’ He smiled.

‘’Meet you later, little girl.’’ He beamed

He stopped and ran back to the car. He knocked the mirror as he wanted to say something to that girl. ''Hey, here is my watch. I hope you will take care of it and we will meet again. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!''

‘’Oh, thankyouu oppa! We will meet again. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!’’ she exclaimed.

‘’Take care, son’’ grandpa waved his hand as they headed to their house.

 

His daddy quickly ran to him as he saw him in front of the house. ‘’Yah, where have you been?! I was so worried about you.’’ His dad hit his as he was glad that his son is back.

‘’I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.’’ He was smiling for no reason as he in very good mood.

He quickly took bath and wore suitable dress for his father wedding. He also met his step-sister. After one hour, the wedding was done and they were busy snapping pictures with the bride and groom.

‘’Son, come here. Take picture with us’’ his step-mother called him.

He rolled his eyes as he didn’t want to take picture as one family. But his grandma pushed him to them, and he had to take picture with them.

‘’Say cheese.’’ The photographer said.  He gave his awkward smiled as the other were giving their best smiled for their picture as one family.