Disaster

My shining star.

It takes one hour to reach to Luhan's party. You are kinda worried about today. Today is Minseok's special day and he is the prince for today. Everyone in the party are so excited to celebrate it because Minseok doesn't like party. It just, Luhan wants to celebrate with all his friends after long time. 

''Wait, is this Luhan's party venue?'' he asks you as he thought the party would be at Luhan's house. 

You smile, ''just follow me. I am your guide.''

'''.... and my girlfriend. ''

You chuckles, ''.. yes I am.''

''Okay, let's go.''

 

Luhan and Kris are waiting for both of you in front of the main door. Luhan asks the DJ to play Minseok's favourite songs. 

Luhan and Kris open the door; the first step he takes into the room, all the people in there singin HAPPY BIRTDAY song including you. Lay and Tao bring the cake to him as they wants him to make a wish and blow the candles.

You are with Sulli at the back watching Minseok and his geng laughing happily. 

''Are you happy seeing them?'' you ask Sulli.

''Of course I do. It's hard to see them laugh and having fun like this. All of this, thanks to you.'' she says. 

You look at her; full of question. ''Why me?'' 

''Not a thing.'' 

 

You walk to the food section because you're hungry. You are food ghoster. You eat, eat and keep eating. Someone come to you and hold your wrist. ''Stop it. You eat a lot.'' Jongdae scolds you. 

''Jongdae, why are you here?'' you ask him.

He takes the foods from you. ''Just because. Why are you care about me?'' 

You scoff, ''Then it's up to me to eat or not.'' 

''Jongdae. Are you not going to say Happy Birthday to Minseok?'' a girl approaches him as she hugs his arms. 

Because of that girl, you lost appetite. 

''Oh, this is Song Jihyo. and she is Kim Yuna, my partner.'' 

You look at her, ''Ha nice to meet you but gotta go.''

''Woah, what a rude girl'' Yuna tells him after you reject to shake him with her. 

 

''Ha cham, Jongdae. he always ruin my mood.'' you mumble as your hand reach to take the winde. 

But before you can drink it, Jongdae once again take it from you. ''Can you not drink it? You don't know how to drink.'' 

''It-is-non-of-your-business. Gimme back'' you try to take the wine from him. but he stops you. He pulls you to the rooftop. 

Minseok saw he pulls you and his heart aching so much. He drinks half of the wine and kinda drunk. He go to the rooftops where Jongdae pulls you. 

''What is wrong with you, Jongdae??'' you push him after he let your hand go. 

''... because it is hurt to see you with someone else.'' he says but you couldn't hear it correctly because you have drink a bit. 

''I'm Kim Minseok's girlfriend. His girlfriend.'' 

''....and you have your own girlfriend. So mind your business!''

Jongdae pulls you into his hug when you suddenly crying. He tries to calm you down but Minseok punch him. 

''Can-can you for just one day not take her from me?! I just want to be with her! I want her!'' he shouts. 

Jongdae couldn't hold his anger when he punch him. He punch Minseok, ''No. She is mine!''

Both of the are figthing. 

You run towards Jongdae and slap him. ''Jongdae-ah. can you at least, try to understand him? Today is his birthday. I don't want to meet you. I hate you.''

 He rolls his eyes; disbelief what you did to him . ''You slap me because of him. All right Jihyo. You and me, we are over. We are stranger from today.'' 

 

You help Minseok stands up and bring him to the chair after Jongdae has leave. ''Are you okay, minseok?'' you ask him. 

He hugs you and you could feel his tears fall on your shoulder. ''don't go. Don't leave me. It's hurt.'' 

You pat his shoulder, ''Is okay, I won't leave you. I will heal the wounds.'' 

''But i'm afraid I will you give more pain''