Together with him; run.

My shining star.

On, 5.30 a.m in the morning, his mother would be the first person who wake up earlier than the members of the house. She is full time housewife after all. She did her routine; cooks for his husband and his son, minseok. He is the only son in his family and his family is one of the richest families in Korea. 

''Ah duel ah, wake up. It's time to go to the class.'' his mom shake his body and open the window. 

He pulls his blanket to cover his body. ''Mom, it's cold. Close the window, juseyo.'' he speaks with a cute tone. 

''Nooo, you have to wake up now. Don't you remember that you have promise with someone?''

His eyes wide open when hear ''SOMEONE'' ''Ahhh mom, I will take bath now. Thankyouu.'' he quickly jump from his bed; kiss his mom and take a bath.

''Use hot water son.'' his mom shouts after done cleaning his room. 

''Thankyou mom!.'' he shouts from the bath room. 

 

He walks to the dining table and wants to take breakfast. His father is waiting for him. ''Morning dad.'' He approaches his dad as he sit down on his chair. 

''Mornin' son.'' he replies. ''Why are you waking up so earlier?'' his father continues. 

''It is because he has promise with someone. Um, I guess his new girl friend.'' his mom cut the line. 

He rolls his eyes, ''Omma, it's not. Dad, mom is just kidding about it. She is hoobae. That's all.'' he tries to cover it. 

''Like we all believe that.'' his mom and his dad laugh over it. 

 

You put the alarm beside you because you knew you wouldn't easily to wake up in the morning. You used the alarm as the helper. ''Krrrrrrrrrringggggggggggggggg.'' the alarm is dancing on your circle table; asking you to wake up but you are lazy as a king kong who doesn't want to wake up. 

But your sister, Hyuna come to the room and make a mess in your room. ''Wake up, Jihyo. Your alarm is so noisy!'' 

You woke up and shock because your room is such a mess. ''yah, HYUNA! WHyyyy are you ruining my room?! Damn you.'' But Hyuna don't reply it and lock her room. 

 

It took 30 minutes for you to finish the bath and took 20 minutes to prepare yourself. You brush your hair in front the mirror and saying ''I am the best.'' You wear your favourite tshirt Destiny with black jeans.

''Mom, I'm going first.'' you kiss your mom's cheeks when she is busy preparing the breakfast for Hyuna and dad. 

Like he told you last night, he will be in front of your house 5 minutes earlier and he did. 

''how long you have wait for me?'' 

''Um, around 1 hour, you silly and I cold to death.'' 

You feel bad towards him and you hold his hand; grip it tight and start running to the bus stop. 

''Ahhhhh, I hate runninggg.'' Minseok half screaming. 

You laugh as you run with him, ''running can make you feel hot, ah jusshi.'' 

The moment you both are out of energry, the bus arrive and you had to force to run more faster to reach to the bustop. 

''Bussss. Stoppp'' you shout.

''Wait, I can't run. I'm to tired.'' 

''No, we have. Force yourself. I'll treat you later.'' you pull his hand and run together. 

Luckily the driver saw you and stop the bus. You both walk in to the bus but still holding hand without your realise. 

Minseok pull you to the empty seat and sit on it. Both of you burst of laughing and are gasping for the air too. 

''I almost fall on the big stone when we stopped.'' he knocks your head. 

You chuckled, ''I'm sorry for that.'' You look down and you realise your hand is still in his hand. You could feel your cheeks are getting red; blushing.

''Minseok'' you call his name. 

He looks at you, ''yes.''

You pointed at his thighs where your hand is still in his grasp with your mouth. He smirks as he looks at it. ''Oh, I'm sorry.'' 

''Nah, it's okay.'' You smile. 

You fall asleep on his shoulder due to run out of energy as he did. He fall asleep on your head. 

As soon he opens his eyes, he realise and quickly wake you up. ''Jihyo ah. Wake up. we are far away from school now.'' 

Your eyes wide open and shouted. ''Ahjusshi!! Stop stop the bus now!!'' The driver is shocked and broke immediately. 

This time, Minseok hold your hand as you both walk out from the bus. ''Jihyo, hold my hand tightly. We have to run again.'' 

You are smilling as you notice both of you holding hand; more tighten. ''Alright, minseok-ah!'' you shout and run together. 

 

When both of you have reach in front of the university, you both are laughing as you both look at each other. He put his hand on his waist and gasp for the air. ''Pfft, we still have 5 minutes to go to the class. We are not late.'' 

You chuckle lightly as you gasp for the air too. ''I know right. I can't believe you run more faster than me. 

''Let's go in.'' he put his arm on your shoulder and walk together to the class. 

 

''Why both of you are late and come together?'' he asked curiously. 

''Haa, we bump into each other in the bus and we both fall asleep. That's why'' 

Out of blue, your homeroom sir come with his fierce face; as always. he never smile and we never see him smile. ''Alright children. Pay attention. today we are going to get a new friend. So go to your place now''  He contiunes, ''come in boy.'' he asks the boy to enter the class. 

Step by step, he walks into the class slowly. After he is in front of the students, all the girls start chanting and whispering with their friends after see him. 

''He is handsome.'' girl one speak. ''his nose, so perfect.'' the one says. ''His body, so flawless.'' the other one say. ''Ah, he is not handsome.'' Sulli says. 

You don't even have mood to listen or see him because you are seriously tired. You wear the earphone when he is introducing himself. 

He cleared his throat. ''Uh, hello. My name is Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen. Nice to meet you and please take care of me.'' he bows. 

''Ahh, he so polite.'' same girl praise him.

 

Minseok turn around his body to talk to you but you are in the deep sleep. He put memo on your hand,. ''Hey girl. Don't forget to treat me later.''