a happy day

My shining star.

It's morning. You feel so much better after he confessed. You take your phone; hoping it won't be a bad news anymore. It takes three second for you to curve a smile on your lips. It's a text from him, KIM JONGDAE. ''Morning, beautiful. Don't forget to brush your teeth, wear nice  outfit and BREAKFAST, okay?'' 

Of course, you are in a good mood after got a message from him. You go to the class by bus and Minseok is in the bus. You wish you could run away from him but you can't. You try to act normal and sit beside him. ''Hi, Minseok.'' you approache him. 

''Hi.'' a very short reply from him. 

Both of you remain silence until reach to the university. ''You're here!.'' Lay approaches you from back at the main gates. 

''Hi Lay.'' 

Luhan doesn't approache you and quickly go to Minseok. You don't know why you feel like this when you see Minseok and Luhan. ''Lay, you gotta story from a to z about what had happened last night' 

''You do not remember anything? Anthing at all?'' 

''No, I don't. Not even a little thing.'' 

Lay pulls you to the tree where it's your place to loafing alone. ''Like this, if I not mistaken, Minseok and Jongdae fightt right?'' 

''Yes, that I is all I remember.'' 

''Okay, after Jongdae went back, you're with him. You both drunk that night, but you're the worst.'' 

You are in shock, ''why I am the worst?'' 

''You drink the remaining wine after you bring Minseok to the room. You are totally drunk that time. Minseok bring you home''

''.. and, you said. Minseok, I am sorry, deeply sorry. I can't be your flower. My heart is pounding when I see him. I'm sorry if I ever giving you hope. I am sorry for everything. then you cried. He carried you and put you on your bed. But before he left you, you said something; ''I miss Kim Jongdae. Kim Jongdae, that stupid. you cried again and hugged your pillow. Plus, he saw your pictures with him. That moment, he knew where he belonged in your heart. You should give him time. Time will heal everything.'' 

''Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm sorry. I-i--ii-i'' you start to cry again when you start to recall everything. 

Lay quickly hugs you, ''yah pabo, don't cry. I'm sure everything will be fine. He will be fine. Don't cry okay?'' he wipes your tears. 

 

You and Lay walk together to the class. Minseok doesn't even look at you when you walk beside him or approaches you. Jongdae text you, ''it's a glad to see you here today.'' 

You reply, '' I know you have been missing me so badly. hakshaks'' 

''Oh please. I am not okay. but are you okay now? 100% fine?'' 

You chuckles '' why? If I am not okay, are you going to take care of me?'' 

''Yes, I'm going to take care of you like you're my wife and I'm serious.'' 

You gulp your saliva' trying not to smile, ''like your wife? I don't even want to be your wife. You like to nag like an old nanny. I better pick Minseok.''

He stares at you when you mention his name, ''this little girl. Just wait when you're actually my wife. Gtg, wife muahh'' 

A curve appears on your face when he says gtg wife muaah. You are very happy. He has to go to somewhere because he has singing class extra with sir Park. While the others are going to study with Sir Kang, who is very strict in Mathematics. 

I'm going to divide you all into  few groups. I'm going to use this method as the result on previous semester aren't good enough.

What a suprise, every group has four members but your group is only you and Minesok. 

''Sir, why my group only have two members? you sound not satisfied. 

''It is because Miss Amanda told me that both of you are a great team and as you can see, only you and Minseok got the highest score on my subject.''

''But we aren't close anymore.'' you mumble. 

''Hello, I'm Song Jihyo and you're ?'' you introduce yourself to him; pretending both of you don't know each other. 

''I'm Kim Minseok.'' he take your hand and shake it like the first time you met him. The feelings, aren't same anymore. 

''Minseok-ah, I'm sorry.'' it suddenly out from your mouth. 

But he ignores it; take out the book and start to read it. 

                                                                                                              **** 

During evening, you don't have class because the lectures cancel it on last minute but Jongdae has class to attend.

He knows that you will always be the last person who go out from the class. He waits for you outside the class. 

'Jihyo-ah.'' he approaches you; you can hear that his voice shaking. 

You chuckle. ''yes, Jongdae?'' 

''Are you free this evening?'' 

''Yeps why?'' you ask him and it's kinda weird when he acts politely. 

''hey hey stop. Just be like you. It's so weird when you're being so polite towards me.'' 

He sighs, ''I'm trying to be nice to you, pfft. Can we walk?''

 ''yes sure.'' 

As you and him walk, the conversation still keep going, ''can you accompany me until  I finish my class?'' 

''If I say no?'' 

''I will hug you right now. Don't dare me.'' he speaks with serious voice.

You smirk and giggle, ''Alright my man.Go and focus. I will wait for you at the cafeteria. Okay? Bye.''