Chapter Nineteen

Always in my heart

 

 

Sunggyu heard the door bell and walked to the door to open it. As he opened the door, Myungsoo walked passed him and went straight inside the apartment ignoring Sunggyu who was standing at the door frame.

"Excuse me, are you Anna's husband?"

"Yes. Where is she?"

"She's in Woohyun's room."

Myungsoo walked faster to Woohyun's room. Sunggyu mumbled 'you're welcome' to himself. He then walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He pulled the chair and sat down. He felt a little jealous with Anna. She is one lucky girl, to be loved and cared by her family. He wished he has someone who cares and make him feel special all the time. It's not that he is ungrateful with all the affection that Woohyun gave him. He's just jealous that the family is so caring with each other. He missed his family. Sunggyu's trains of thoughts were interrupted when he heard Woohyun's voice.

"Luckily Sunggyu hyung was home. He saw she was crying outside when he was about to go out. Kim Myungsoo, mind telling me what happened? Do you guys fight?"

"We're not. She was fine when I left her at that house."

"House? Whose house?"

"She... She went to her mom's house. Her real mom."

Woohyun was shocked when he heard it. So she met her biological mother just like what she always wished for. It was silent then until Sunggyu fakely coughed to break the silence. Both men looked up and Woohyun realised that Sunggyu was also there.

"Is Anna alright?"

"She's okay. She's sleeping now. Hyung, this is Myungsoo, Anna's husband."

"Nice to meet you Myungsoo-ssi."

===================================

Anna woke up and realised that she was in a different room. She remembered that she came to Woohyun's apartmentafter meeting her mom. She shook off the thoughts and refuses to remember it. She got up from the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. Swhen ahe was about to wash her face she was stunned to see her reflection on the mirror. She looked horrible with the sore eyes and a bloated face! She pulles the drawer to check if there's anything that can fix her face. Just then she heard a knock on the door. It was Myungsoo. He was checking if Anna is already awake or not. 

"Anna?"

"In the bathroom. Don't come here!"

"Err. Why?"

"Just don't!"

Myungsoo was worried so he ignored Anna and came to the bathroom. Anna quickly covered her face. Myungsoo walked to Anna and removed her hands from her face. He looked worriedly at Anna.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"I look horrible! I don't want you to see me like this."

Anna pouted and Myungsoo chuckled when he heard it. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Oh Anna, no matter how ugly you are, you are the most perfect woman in my life. You are always perfect in my eyes. And I love you. Remember that."

He hugged Anna and gave her a quick peck on her nose. He took the hairbrush and brushed her hair. When he's done, he gave Anna another hug bedore they went out to the living room.