I belong here?

Another Dance
Hi guys I'm surprised with the amount of subscribers already thank you ^^ before proceeding please take note that I made a sssssliiiggghhhttt change on chapter 1 so please read first :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mark Tuan Mark Tuan" you mumbled but loud enough for your teacher to hear.
 
"Excuse me Miss Lee I do not need anyone to disturb my class or you could get out" your teacher said while fixing her glasses.
 
You stood up and walked away. Everyone gasped and people were definitely talking s about you buy you could care less. You're one of the top student in the science school but you liked dancing but too bad you at it.
 
Wait why are you in Seoul? Oh well blame your parents for it. You were from LA and so is Mark. You have no idea if this is fate or coincidence but your dad got a job in Myeondong ,Korea when you were 4 and Mark's dad wanted to go back to his hometown so why not start fresh?
 
 
God knows why the heck did mark attend the same school. You were lucky enough that they had another branch of school, same organization same everything at Seoul and THIS MARK GUY JUST HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah Mark I see you flirting with that girl with the crazy hair there" Jackson patted Mark's shoulder and smiled teasingly 
 
"Flirt? See this spot?" mark pointed to his shoulder.
 
"What?" Jackson lifted his palm from Mark's shoulder.
 
"Wow you're lucky today" Mark smirked.
 
"why is this some holy water?" jackson was confused.
 
"You wish it was water" Mark smirked and walked away
 
 
 
 
You walked across the stairs after ditching your class. 
 
"Who does that teacher thinks she is?" You walked while cursing under your breath. You're those kind of girl that is sloppy and doesn't put make up on like your face is some kind of sketchbook. You weren't like that though, you were girly but the thought of it makes you vomit. 
 
"Girly? Me? Lee YunJong?" You clicked your tongue.
 
Your heart hurt a lot when you see some students from the art school street dancing near your school.
 
"If only I can be like them bet that'll you be cooler than biology" you sighed.
 
//girls girls girls they love me// you sang as you walked back to your class. The song was catchy but you only listened to it after realizing Sohee from Wonder Girls sang the omona part. 
 
"Who rapped this? He's dope" you mumbled and smiled.
 
"Miss Lee, detention" your earlier teacher clears and passed it to you.
 
You took it and walked back to your seat. 
 
"Yah I was so worried for you" Bomi said right after you took a seat.
 
"She's the one who asked me to get out I'm doing her a favour" you smiled.
 
"God you-" you cut Bomi off by putting your hand on .
 
"Ssshhh you nag a lot" you said.
 
You had to continue listening to that dumb teacher of yours.
 
*ive learned this already* you thought and looked out the window. The art school can be seen clearly from your seat. Something outrageous caught your eye.
 
"WHAT THE HELL?!" you dashed out from your class not bothering your teacher's warning.
 
You ran as fast as you could and rushed into the art school and you tried to run up to the highest floor. People were glaring but you didn't care. 
 
You opened the door and ran up to the red haired boy who was at the edge of the building.
 
"YAH ARE YOU CRAZY WHY DO YOU WANT TO ING DIE HUH?" You shouted at Mark.
 
"What?!" Mark turned to look at you.
 
"WHATEVER JUST GET BACK IN!" You look worried which Mark find cute.
 
He raised one of his brows.
 
You pulled him in by tugging on his shirt causing him to lose balance and fell on you. 
 
"*coughs* can't can't breathe" you were under him and boy was he heavy.
 
He got up and scolded you instead.
 
 "yah look at what you did" he showed you his teared off blazer and ruffled his hair.
 
"I saved you ok?" You got up yourself and was pissed that he didn't help you up.
 
"Save me? I wasn't even trying to die!"
 
"What?!" 
 
"Oppa!" a flirty girl called mark 
 
She approached both of you
 
"oppa who is this girl?" She glared at you and you wanted to choke her to death.
 
"Oh nothing she just hates my blazer a lot" he glanced at you.
 
*THIS BASTARD HOW WOULD I KNOW IF HES SUICIDING* you cursed under your breath.
 
"Oppa let's go" the girl said and clinged onto his arm.
 
"Let go I can walk myself" Mark said coldly but the girl wasn't offended at all.
 
You were so pissed off like how could a handsome guy like him be so snobbish.
 
*arsehole*
 
A small painting on the edge of the building caught your eye. It resembles two souls dancing. It looks simple but you can feel a connection with it as if. As if you belong here, this art school. 
 
"Dancing? Impossible right?" You mumbled and you just stood there blankly.