Dance Battle

Another Dance

KEEP THE UPVOTES COMING GUYS THANK YOU! ^^

 

.........

*and I thought she was nice but wth poor Ye rin* you adjusted your bag and continued walking to school. You couldn't sleep last night thinking what Mark said to you. Your heart somehow aches. Was it the curiosity of who Mark is to you or you like him?

*eww no urgh what YunJong! Get ur mind back here* you thought to yourself

"Noona you're our tutor hehe HAPPY FIRST DAY OF TUTORING!" Bambam was standing right in front of you but you just kept walking.

"Yah noona" youngjae patted your shoulder.

That's it you couldn't take it anymore. You threw your bag at yugyeom and your eyes turned red.

" you you you and you and you and you!!" You cussed while pointing at youngjae then bambam then yugyeom then jr, jackson then JB (lol)

"Woah chill what happened" jackson was startled.

Your lips were trembling. During middle school, you would just wack anyone who pisses you off but this time you wanted to burst into tears. You've no idea why it's never youngjae's fault nor it's bambam's you just wanted to let it all out.

"Erm YunJong sshi" Jr looked at you.

You soon squatted down like a kid and started crying. 

Some students who walked past looked but yugyeom shoo them away.

 

"I know one way to make you feel better" JB squatted down and told you that.

"you don't even know my problem" you said without looking at him.

"Come on kiddo" JB dragged your arm and you were forced to stand up. Since you're kinda small it wasn't that hard.

The Got7's member soon follow behind.

"I know exactly what JB's gonna do" Youngjae smirked.

"Oh my god it can't be that place...right?" Yugyeom gulped.

 

 

You were dragged by JB down the alley but his hand was warm and you kinda like it. You felt secure and safe as if he's your older brother.

"Here" JB and you stood there in front of a garage.

"Huh" you looked at him with your swollen eyes.

While JB smirked and went over to open the garage, Bambam covered your eyes with his hand 

"Good luck noona" he whispered.

*Why the am I here* you thought.

Bambam soon asked you to open your eyes.

You opened them slowly and you can see two girls staring right at you. They don't look like schoolgirls, they were more to the mature kind of looking girls in their early 20s

"Meet my noona(s)" JB walked over to them and put both his arms around their shoulders.

"Noona(s)?damn your family have such amazing genes!" You said so loud that one of JB's sister giggled.

"Oops" you face palmed yourself.

"I'm Hanna and she's Hyeri and why is she here anyways?" Hanna looked at JB.

"She needs to release some tension" JB smiled sheepishly.

"Come on"

Hyeri opened another door as if it leads to nowhere but you were amazed ask. As you entered. 

It's as a ing dance club but boxing rinks were there too. It was goddamn noisy and about 50 men and women were shouting at two men on the boxing rink. There were dance fighting. Scratch that it's a dance battle but kinda violent.

"You're next" Hyeri smiled.

"What?!" You looked over to her then at JB.

"Good luck!" JB pedo smiled at you.

"Oppa!" You glared at him and almost showed him your middle finger until you were frightened with the sounds of booing. One of the guys lost and was flustered but of course they didn't actually fight. They ended it with a bro fist.

Hyeri went up the boxing rink and spoke through the mic

"WOAH WHAT A BATTLE!! DO YOU WANT SOMEMORE?!! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! I PRESENT TO YOU THE BEST DANCER OF ALL TIME, HAN YURI!!!" Hyeri was all pumped up.

Suddenly, the door on the other side of the place lighted up with spotlights and a girl with her hoodie approached the boxing rink and the crowd were cheering like actually CHEERING. 

"AND HER OPPONENT IS MY BROTHER's FRIEND AND ERM HER NAME IS...." Hyeri looked over to Yugyeom.

"KIM YUNJONG!!!" Yugyeom shouted but he had no idea what he just did. Now that everyone knows your name you have to go up..

"Good luck YunJong!" Jr patted your shoulder.

"So I need to dance against her? oh cool. I'll just go up and you know HUMILIATE MYSELF!! You shouted at JR but the music played were so loud.

"COME ON GIRL GO UP" some guy asked you to.

"Yeah Yunjong go up" Jb smiled at you.

"BUT THE PROBLEM IS IDONT WANNA GO UP!!" You shouted but youngjae pushed you up and now you're face to face with Han YURI.

"Erm hi" you smiled sheepishly. You were afraid.

"Ready to lose?" She smirked.

You gulped.

"PLACE YOUR BETS AT HANNA NOW!! AND THIS BATTLE SHALL BEGIN" Hyeri shouted through the mic once again.

"BETS?! No one mentioned anything about bets!" You looked over to Hyeri anxiously.

"Just relax" she smiled with her teeth showing and with her red lipstick. 


Music of got7's follow me started blasting. Han YURI started dancing after wearing her cap. 

She was dancing so well your jaw dropped. She danced a little while and stopped coz it was your turn.

"Great" you looked awkward but you had to do it.

You danced a little hip hop and used some simple moves that you already knew to actually delay some time before you get embarrassed.

Han Yuri raised her eyebrows and started dancing powerfully..again. Even her nails were black. You know you're boyish but Han YURI was basically goth.

"Damn it why is it my turn again" you were out of moves and the crowd started boo-ing.


"YAH ITS ALMOST MY PART MAKE SURE TO DANCE WELL" you heard a familiar voice.

"Mark Tuan?" you mumbled.

You took a deep breath and started dancing like how you did with mark. You remember every move and nailed it. You felt like Mark was with you even when he was mean and cocky to you. 

His rap part was literally pushing you to dance and act all y in front of Han Yuri

The rap part of the song is coming to and end so you ended it with a backflip. 

*dafuq did I just do?* you thought as you landed.

The crowd was boo-ing but not at you. They were giving thumbs down to Han Yuri because she failed to dance after that. She was stunned and you thought she was gonna slap you until she took down her cap and wore it for you.

"you did great sorry for being arrogant" she wasn't smiling but she wasn't being scary at all.

"NOONA YOU WERE AWESOME!" Bambam went up to the boxing rink and shooked you slightly.

"I've always know that you can do it!" JB ruffled your hair.

"It's all thanks to Mark!" You were so overwhelmed that you blurted out his name so loud.

"Ahh I like hearing you calling my name, achievement unlocked!!" Mark was behind you, smirking like usual. Hes so handsome but that face of his needs to be slapped.

"..what ..n-o I I didn't" you said giving him a whatdafuk look.

"Just admit it you like me YunJong sshi" he planted a kiss on your lips.

Your eyes didn't widen but you knew he's gonna have a rough time after this. Just wait and see.

"Aww I like you too" you said after he pulled away. 

"What?" Mark said.

"HYUNG!!" Bambam and the others rushed to him who was now on the ground.

"I didn't know I can punch that well" you wiped your lips with your hand.

"Hi baby you're gonna love me after this" you squatted down to Mark and smirked while playing with his hair.

 

Mark had no idea what he just did can turn his world upside down.