Lesson no 1

Another Dance
You can't believe you actually make a deal with them. It's not like you'll lose anything and you get to learn how to dance from those pro dancers. 
 
"Wait a minute" you grabbed your phone from your pocket and plug in the earphones.
 
"SO MARK TUAN'S THE ONE WHO RAPPED THIS ?" You said so loud, everyone at your school's hallway was looking at you.
 
You smiled awkwardly and got to class.
 
*what? He rapped this like seriously whut?*
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung why were you so mean to her.. U know during the audition?" Youngjae said.
 
"Coz she really " mark walked casually to class
 
Youngjae followed swiftly.
 
"But she's pretty good, she has potential"
 
"That's why I made a deal with her. She's somehow special" mark smirked.
 
"Special?" Youngjae scratched his head.
 
"Yeah she can improve if a guy like me teaches her how to dance coz I'm mark the flipping man after all" mark said cockily.
 
"What on earth?" Youngjae was dumbfounded
 
"Youngjae yah have you ever feel attached..to someone you just met?" Mark said softly.
 
"Err no wait hyung" youngjae moved a few steps back.
 
"What?" Mark said.
 
"Aree u gheiii" Youngjae said while covering his body with his hands.
 
"Aish! This kid!" Mark grabbed his shoulder and playfully ruffled his hair.
 
 
*should I tell hyung?* ah forget about it he wouldn't remember anyways* younjae thought
 
 
 
//flashback//
 
Mark was in his tuxedo wandering around a jewelry shop.
 
"Woah this is so beautiful YunJong will love it" Mark held a necklace but the price was too damn high. Mark bought it anyways.
 
Mark was ready to ride his bike to your birthday party but the necklace in the beautifully wrapped box dropped to the middle of the road and so Mark wanted to pick it up.
 
"Ahhhhhhh" 
 
*BAMMMM*
 
"Mr? Mr are you ok? Omg someone call the ambulance" a man's voice was heard and that was the end of it. Mark forgot everything.
 
//ends of flashback//
 
Hence he didn't leave you alone it was because he got into an accident. However he was found to have minor brain cancer and had to be sent to LA and only back to Seoul for further   treatment. You didn't know about this wait no. You don't even remember Mark.
 
 
 
"So guys let's get started" yugyeom hit the play button and people started dancing and of course I'm not included in this "people" group. I went to sit at the corner and started playing at my phone.
 
Bomi who was supposed to be in the singing group came to me.
 
"Yah you're not supposed to be here" I hit her while looking around worrying if she might get caught.
 
"It's ok I'm worried about my friend" she looked at me.
 
"I'm ok see? Perfectly fine" I smiled.
 
"Don't lie to me Yunjong"
 
"I really am okay now just go back to your group and start practicing!" You pushed Bomi out of the room and bid her goodbye.
 
 
 
 
You leaned against the door.
 
"What am I gonna do?" You sighed.
 
You were about to walk away when someone opened the door and hit your head.
 
"ahhhhhh fck?" You rubbed your head and turned around to see who didn't even have time to knock.
 
"Eww Mark Tuan" you said to yourself.
 
 
 
"Oppa you look so handsome today!" A few girls started surrounding him.
 
As usual you walked away but he shouted your name, nickname to be exact.
 
"Yo jelly legs!" He gestured at you. You knew he was calling you and you couldn't walk away anymore in this room full of people. You're enduring for Bomi and yourself. You just have to take this hell with you until the performance of Bomi is over.
 
"Yes?" You said calmly.
 
"Follow me" Mark said while he walked into another room
 
You didn't want to be alone with him but people were glaring at you so you went with him anyways.
 
You both were in the room but it was dark so dark that you don't even know if there's people in it.
 
You were a little afraid because there seriously wasn't any light but only a few sounds were heard.
 
"Erm red haired dude?" You said out loud.
 
No response.
 
"excuse me I'm sorry if I offended you but please don't do this to me" you were trembling so you squatted down and started panting.
 
*someone help me* you thought and was about to pass out.
 
"Yah! Wake up!" Mark was holding a torchlight in front of you. He was worried.
 
"It's you" you sounded weak.
 
"Why are you such a scaredy cat huh? I just went out to get a torchlight because the electricity went out" he ruffled his hair.
 
"S--sso-ry" you said.
 
He took a deep breath and pulled you up
 
"Now we dance" Mark pulled you towards him.
 
You two were so near and it seems like your lips are about to touch.
 
*oh no* you thought