Just This Time

Another Dance

Woah guys ily all so so so much. 90+ subbies omg wheeee I know it's not a lot but I really appreciate it. UPVOTES PLEASE ^^

 

 

"OMG YUNJONG WE HAVE TO GO!" Bomi took your food away and showed you the flyer about the audition thingy.

 
"whaaaatttt" you glared at her.
 
 
Bomi could be annoying at times but you love her like your own sister. She's pretty nice and loves dancing. She somehow resembles you. She can sing but her parents are strict, like really strict.  You bet she never dated but it's not like you dated before, well maybe a few crush but no "touchy touchy" actions or kissing were involved.
 
"Thisssss" she pointed at the flyer and you were still staring at your food.
 
"oh you should go" you said casually while you turned around and grabbed some chips from your friend, Jr.
 
"Yah! Why are you always stealing my chips?" Jr stopped you while grabbing your wrist
 
"Opppppaaaaaaa" you pouted.
 
Jr let go of your hand and you can see that his face turned slightly red.
 
You knew Jr for quite a time and he was in this group called JJ project but you heard he shifted to another one but you never know the name. You only flirted with him for chips lol
 
"Works everytime" you said after turning around to face Bomi.
 
"You and your food obsession" Bomi crossed her arm.
 
"I'm hungry" 
 
"Why are you still so skinny even when you eat so many things? Wait ABOUT THE AUDITION!"
 
"I said you should go"
 
"noo come with me"
 
You showed her your middle finger.
 
"Yah!" She covered your hand.
 
"Why would I go" you stuffed two chips in your mouth.
 
"You love dancing no?" 
 
"so? I at it"
 
"come on just take part in the audition" Bomi whined.
 
"Look I'll just accompany you ok?"
 
"But-"
 
"Calling once"
 
"...."
 
"Calling twice"
 
"Arasso" Bomi sighed.
 
You smirked.
 
"By the way don't let my mum know she'll kill me" Bomi gulped.
 
"Whatever" you took back your food from Bomi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung! Who are you picking as your partner" Bambam patted Mark's back 
 
"The audition hasn't started yet until 3 what you talking about" Mark continued stretching.
 
"Come on hyung isn't it obvious you'll pick Suzy noona? It's been 2 years that you two are coupled out" Yugyeom joined the conversation.
 
"Oh her? Of course but I want to erm urm asked her later" mark said smiling.
 
"I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY" bambam hissed.
 
"Go away" Mark pulled bambam's SnapBack down to his face.
 
"Yah kids get ready! The queue is getting longer" JB shouted while showing got7 the queue. There were so many girls and they were chanting their names even with signboards. Some of them came just to see them.
 
"Is she here?" Mark blinked several times.
 
 
 
"quick! We are gonna be late!" Bomi pulled you towards the queue.
 
*woah they have so many crazy fans* you thought.
 
"Oh maigod! Isn't that Jr?" Bomi gasped. 
 
"What ...are you kidding me, no wonder girls are always surrounding him but not THIS MANY" you clicked your tongue.
 
You both waited for 3 hours and you fell asleep in between the period but Bomi waked you up. She was nervous so you decided to sacrifice your beauty sleep and cheer for her later.
 
"Park Bomi!" a woman shouted from afar.
 
"Wish me luck!" Bomi looked and you and walked into the room and her heart was beating so fast.
 
*god bless her* you thought.
 
20 minutes passed and Bomi finally came out.
 
"So how was it?" You said but you noticed her expression.
 
Bomi looked at her shoes.
 
"You know what this audition is dumb come on let's go get ice cream!" You said tried cheering her up.
 
"I-i " she bit her lip.
 
You were worried.
 
" I PASSED!!"
 
"WHAT?!?!?!"
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bomi and you both screamed.
 
"I thought you failed but that will be their loss" you smiled.
 
"Wasn't my acting good" Bomi smiled cheekily
 
"Yeah you should stop singing and go for acting instead" you said.
 
She linked her arms around you and head to the place where those who pass need to write down their personal things.
 
You waited with the others who passed and just listen to songs.
 
Your ear could literally burst when you can hear screams even when you had your headphones on. Hence you looked and guess what it's the Got7 boys. 
 
*arsehole* you thought as soon as you saw Mark who was staring at you.
 
Youngjae waved at you but you hesitated to do so coz you still can't get over the embarrassment that day.
 
 
"So guys we are really glad that so many of you showed up and congrats! You guys will have the chance to be performing as a group or with us!" Jb said and gave a big clap.
 
Some girls were talking about you when they see your uniform since you're not from the art school and you didn't audition either.
 
*i should have wear a tee instead* you said while crossing your arm.
 
"BUT we are still short of a few dancers" Jb said and people started whispering to each other.
 
"Now now calm down our member here, Mark will choose some lead dancers from you people so do your best if you get picked!" Yugyeom said
 
Mark scanned the crowd and he pointed his finger at you who was still checking your phone.
 
"Yah!" he shouted.
 
You were startled so you looked at him with wide eyes.
 
"Dance"
 
"Eww no" you gave him the wtf face.
 
"Dance YunJong I'm pretty sure you got some moves" JB said to you.
 
** you thought when all eyes were on you.
 
"I really can't dance" you looked at them.
 
"Yes you can, you learnt ballet and jazz" jr said while smirking
 
*OMG WTF JR!!* you wanted to choke Jr to death.
 
"Dance or your friend's out of here" Mark said.
 
"Hyung!" Bam bam patted his shoulder.
 
You looked at Bomi and she knows how much you didn't want to dance and she was signaling you not to do it.
 
"Just this time" you walked over to the song player and started to play some r&b songs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
UPVOTES MAYBE? :)