Deal?

Another Dance
Mark crossed his arm and waited for your "dance" performance
 
*ermaggad eff this I'm gonna be humiliated* you thought and pulled off jr's SnapBack and wear it instead.
 
You started slowly with a few simple dance moves like the one in EXO's What Is Love and then you gestured Bomi to play let out the beast and you went wild.
 
Everyone gasped and the boys that auditioned were also amazed. The choreography was hard to master. You pulled down your SnapBack to your eye level to avoid gazes and finished it with a backflip. You landed right at your knees, sliding a little like those crazy rock star.
 
You panted but got up and stared at Mark.
 
"Are you happy now?" You looked at him with a sarcastic face.
 
He kept silent but he was smiling.
 
*im pretty sure I did well though* you thought 
 
"You're right you can't dance" Mark said.
 
"what?" You were startled. 
 
You know you but not that ish. You did attended an art school before but you're just not at everyone's level. You're the worst compared to everyone. Your heart hurts from his words but you don't know why.
 
"You prettttty bad" Mark said bending down to your level.
 
"Hyung that's enough!" youngjae said.
 
The people there were shocked coz everyone thought you're pretty good.
 
"It's okay Youngjae ah" you smiled to him.
 
"Yunjong I-"
 
You gestured JB to just keep it to himself and quietly walk back to your seat like nothing ever happened and waited for Bomi to finish. Nothing.
 
 
It was another tough day but it was also the time you can go to bed. You wore your pajamas and climbed onto bed but something caught your eye. A small box on top of your shelf. You knew it was there but never opened it.
 
"My childhood pictures?'' You smiled.
 
You took the box out and it was a little dusty. It's a nice box with kids writing to be exact. //YunJong and Yi-En//
 
"YunJong and Yi-En?" You didn't wait and opened the box.
 
A diary and a few pictures were found. You look at the photos and they were you and another boy. You were hugging each other with your plushies and you find it cute but and then you realized he look familiar and the name sound familiar too. 
 
"Yi-En? Tuan Yi-En? MARK TUAN?" you looked closer and it was Mark Tuan.
 
*so he WAS really my buddy? Was I blind or something?*
 
You finished looking at the pictures and read the diary instead.
 
//December, 2010
 
Dear Diary,
What did I do that's so wrong? Mark left me. He left me on my sweet 16th birthday! If he goes to school tomorrow I'm gonna slap his face and hit his stomach and step on his bag!//
 
You didn't continue reading it but instead you flipped into another page.
 
 
//January 2011
 
Dear Diary,
Can I have my memory back? Why is everyone telling me about this mark tuan guy? Who is he? Why did I write about him for the previous pages?//
 
 
//February 2011
Dear Diary,
I keep having nightmares about this guy who left me alone in the dark and he didn't look back when I called him. I'm scared :( help me?//
 
 
You wanted to read more but it was the last page that's not blank. You threw the diary to the ground in frustration. You wanted to know about Mark but he doesn't seem to remember you either. 
 
*WAIT! He doesn't remember me? What*
 
"AHHHHH THIS" You buried your face into your pillow.
 
*look what you did to me Mark Tuan* you thought and gradually went back to sleep.
 
 
 
 
It was time to go to school AGAIN. Science school . Everything is so boring and no creativity at all? Everyone there is just a bunch of nerds but you weren't. You wanted to be just as creative as the students at the art school. They always look so free and happy but the students in your school are stressed out and depressed. They are not even boyband obsessed. Like wth? Even you like EXO. 
 
You got ready and was about to go out when some kind of "motorcycles-like-scooters" passed by you making you drop your books.
 
"YAH YOU BASTARDS!" You shouted but they heard you.
 
** you picked up your books and ran away before they catch up to you.
 
"who are you calling bastards?" One of them said loud enough for you to hear while picking up a book of yours.
 
You slowly turned around and gave JB a sheepish smile.
 
"oh it's you people" you said.
 
"Aren't you gonna apologize?" Youngjae joined the conversation.
 
"Sorry" you tried to take the book from JB.
 
"God you're smart" JB said while flipping through your book and your grades were written there.
 
"No I'm not now give me back my book" you said coldly. 
 
The got7 is a bunch of nice boys except for urgh mark tuan. However you want to avoid them if you don't want girls to slap you across the face or calling you a .
 
"Wow your grades are better than ours in total" JB said.
 
*typical kingkas who only plays and don't study dumb boys* you thought.
 
"We are not dumb just lazy ok?" Jackson said how was walking towards you.
 
You went speechless like how can he know what you're thinking. Does he reads minds or something?
 
Jr went all smiley and said "YunJong is smart. She's the best in our class"
 
"Shut up Jr wait why didn't u tell me you're in this?" You looked at JR and pointed at JB and Youngjae.
 
"I didn't felt like it and I took an extra class at the art school" jr said.
 
"Whatever" you rolled your eyes.
 
"Best in class?" Mark said.
 
"What the hell do you want" You glared at him.
 
"I'll teach you how to dance if you tutor us" Mark said smirking making the other boys gasped.
 
"Ewwwwwww no" you said disgusted.
 
"Hyung are you sick?" Bambam touched Mark's forehead.
 
"No I'm not. So are you in?" Mark said handing out his hand
 
You looked at the seven boys and hesitated for a moment.
 
*i might get the solo stage right?* you thought. You felt guilty like you're using them to teach you how to dance but you're not doing it for free so why not?
 
"Deal" you shook his hand and it was warm. Not only that, it's familiar and you can feel your hand tingling from it.
 
*what the?*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woah thanks guys for the upvotes! ^^