Eomma?

Another Dance

 


Mark couldn't help it but he had to go to the police station. He was desperate he had to find yerin his baby yerin.

He ran to the police station and went in. He started panicking and urge one of the officers to help him.

"Help me find my daughter! Please help me!" He grabbed the officer's shoulder and shook him slightly.

"Sir sir calm down we will help you"

Mark was lead to the counter.

"So you're saying your child ran away from you?" The middle aged woman lifted one of her eyebrows while typing in the details.

"No she didn't ran away she was throwing a tantrum she's only 5"

*child abuse* she thought.

"Could you help me to find for her like right now?" Mark was pleading.

"I'm sorry sir but it's not even 4 hours since the incident happened so we can't start our investigation" the woman said but she was still doubting if Mark was a good guy.

"What do you mean?!?! JUST ING SEARCH FOR MY DAUGHTER!"

"Sir calm down" the woman said with horror in her eyes.

Mark was raging so two security guards rushed to hold him back before he does something outrageous.

"YEOBO!! Stop!" you patted Mark's shoulder but he shoved you away without even looking at you, thinking you're just a security guard.

"Ouch!" You whined after you cut yourself when you landed on the floor

"APPAAAAAA!" A familiar voice was heard.

Mark's eyes soften upon hearing his daughter's sweet voice

"Ye Rin ah" he turned around and what he sees was a five year old girl who was afraid of what she just witnessed.

"Appa, you bad guy" Ye Rin walks towards his appa and hit his leg while pointing at you.

"Gwencana Ye Rin ah" you stood up

"Erm who is this?" The security guard says.

"Oh she's -" Mark got cut off.

"MY WIFE! I'm his wife" you hit marks hand and smiled awkwardly.

"What?" Mark said.

"You see we had a fight just now so me and my daughter here decided to go out for some fresh air" you said trying to sound convincing.

"Oh really?" The middle aged woman said.

"Yeah we love each other a lot right jagiya?" You planted a kiss on marks cheek.

"Yeah" mark eyes widened.

 


Three of you got out from the police station and the first thing you did was wiping your lips.

*yuck* you thought.

"Why are you wiping them? Didn't my milky skin taste good?" Mark smirked.

You spitted on the ground and gave him a glare.

"I did it for Ye Rin ok?" You rolled your eyes.

"I didn't need your help" mark said while gripping onto Ye Rin's small hand.

"Fine" you bid goodbye to Ye Rin and walked off.

"Yah!" Mark shouted.
 
You quickened your steps.

"YAH JAGIYA!!" Mark shouted earning a middle finger from you.

*what have I done holy * you thought

 


"Appa!" Ye Rin yanked Mark's shirt.

"Yes?" 

"Is it possible for me to have a mom?" 

The question totally shock Mark.

"Why are you saying this Ye Rin?" Mark squatted down.

"It's just that I want how I can run to my mum when I'm sad like how I bumped into YunJong eomma"

"EOMMA?!" Mark's eyes were so huge it can pop

"Appa marry her!" Ye Rin giggled.

"Oh maigod take that back, you already have suzy eomma"

Ye Rin's eyes saddens with the topic "suzy" . The "little war" between mark and Ye Rin started off with the same topic after all.

"I don't like her" Ye Rin walked away.

"Yah!" Mark said playfully while trying to follow her little footsteps back home

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys I'm sorry for the short update :( I'm busy