Mark's daughter

Another Dance


His hand was on your waist and your hand were on his shoulders. He was a little tall for you so you looked up to face him. Your heart was pounding so hard and you can feel your face warming but it wasn't obvious until you realized a necklace on his neck.

*hey I have that* you thought but you realized that Mark was already dancing ..with you.

He spun you around and pushed you to the side and started doing some hip hop moves and he gestured you to follow as well.

You two were dancing like some mad drug addicts but you were pretty sure that you're not gonna complain about this.

When he danced you took a few glance at him to follow the choreography and also to look at his eyes his nose his lips his collarbones his everything.

*HIS EVERYTHING? Woah slow down Yun Jong* you thought and the music stops.

Mark did a backflip after that and you can see his abs from his shirt.

You stood there, amazed but you had to keep your cool.

"You" he pointed.

"Huh" you looked at him.

"You need more practice but not bad" he smirked.

"NOT BAD?" You said pretty pissed off.

He walked away just like that without even looking back.

"DID HE JUST ING WALK AWAY? Urgh BLOODY HELL" you had a monologue and you just sat there on the floor.

 

*what the hell was that? Why did I pull her so close* Mark thought while walking home through the street.

"Oh appa!" A young figure started approaching Mark and a smile was curved on his face.

"ARE YOU COMING TO MY CONCERT!!!!?!???" The girl looked at him as she was excited as hell

"yes yerin! How can I miss my daughter's concert?" Mark squatted down and patted her head.

The little girl started screaming and jumping around.

"Now now settle down hold my hand and let's go in ok?" Mark held her hand and they walked in together.

Mark has a daughter, not exactly It was his sister's but she ran away with some guy after she got pregnant when she was 16 and her daughter Ye Rin is 5 now. Mark hated Ye Rin when she was borned but she can't bare to see his one and only niece having no family. As a uncle it was the least he can do. Ye Rin also loves to dance and sing as well. Being at the age of 5 without a mother wasn't a painful thing when she has her father, Mark Tuan. She knows that Mark isn't her dad but he's family.

*poor child* Mark thought as he untied Ye Rin's shoelace.

"Appaaaaa" 

"Hmm?" Mark looked up to her .

"Are you gonna dance with suzy unnie again?" Ye Rin pouted.

"Oh wae?" Mark looked at her with lifted eyebrows

"Nothing" she smiled sheepishly.

"Yah kid, say it"

"Noooo" she crossed her arms and faced another direction

"Oh okay" Mark grabbed Ye Rin and started tickling her feet and stomach.

"Appa stop HAHAHAHAHA appa" Ye Rin laughed so loud.

Mark eventually stop and Ye Rin lied down on his chest

"Teacher said that you should not take care of rubbish you'll get germs!" Ye Rin said loud enough for Mark to hear.

"What do you mean by rubbish?" Mark lifted his brows

"suzy unnie is rubbish!" She giggled but soon stop when she felt a soft slap across her face.

mark was shocked as well. He slapped her, his one and only Ye Rin

"Appa" tears were already building up in her eyes.

Mark was speechless he didn't know why he got so upset she's just 5

"I HATE YOU!" She stood up and ran away without her shoes.

"YE RIN AH!!" Mark tried to chase her but she disappeared.

"Why are you being like your mum?" Mark shouted in frustration and he looked for her.

He looked everywhere but there was no sign of her. Mark was panicking coz it was late and bad people will be walking around

*what if someone kidnapped her? No mark don't think she'll be alright*

"Don't leave me" mark mumbled to himself and tears were building up and a few drops ran down his cheeks.