Truth

Another Dance

hi guys hehe long time no see but hey keep the UPVOTES coming! ^^ tq for ur love xoxo

 

 

All you wanted was the solo dance or at least the group category but why did you have to get mark as your partner. Your mood was ruined like seriously you even almost fell on your way home.

"Whyyyyy" you groaned as you walked home.

"Eomma!" A familiar voice was heard.

"Wait eomma?" Your eyes widens and you turned around.

It was Yerin running towards you with a little feet.

You smiled upon seeing her.

"Aigoo why are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to not call me eomma" you ruffled her hair.

"But you are my eomma!" She smiled sheepishly.

"Ish I'm not" you giggled

"Look what I got for you" yerin stuffed her hand into her pocket and took out a keychain of a stick woman. You can't say it's flawless. It's kinda messed up (lol) 

"Aww that's so sweet of you you made this yourself?" You gave her an eyesmile

"Yesss I made three, see there's appa eomma and YeRin!" She matched all three keychains together and it forms a portrait. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen.

*this kid really think of me as her eomma* you thought and smiled a little


She looked at her watch and gasped.

"Bye eomma I have to go appa is gonna scold me if he doesn't see me when I get home" she started running home.

"YAH YERIN DONT RUN!" You shouted while holding the keychain.

*youve no idea how ur appa treats me* you shook your head and walked away.

 


"Ahh" Ye Rin whined as she fell. Her knees were bleeding a little.

"Omo Yerin are you okay?" A woman's voice was heard but Ye Rin didn't bother to look up upon knowing who she is. It was Suzy.

Ye Rin just stood up and nodded.

"Why did you run? Wanna complain to your appa about me again?" Suzy smirked.

"No.." Ye Rin looked down at her feet.

"Listen here you little , your appa and me is gonna be the best couple in this whole wide world he won't bother to listen to your rants and complains about me" suzy looked pissed off and she was literally threatening the kid.

"I hate you! you liar! Ahjumma!" Ye Rin kicked her leg and suzy was about to slap her before you grabbed her hand.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" You gave her a "whatdafuk" face.

"Me? I wasn't doing anything" suzy crossed her arms as if she's not guilty.

"Don't lie I saw everything" you pulled Ye Rin aside coz you weren't sure if you're gonna give this a slap.

"I'm not afraid to break this to you, you see ever since you took "my place" I hated you so off" suzy glares at you.

"First I didn't take ur place whatdafuk do you think I want it second you seriously think I care?" You rolled your eyes

"Listen here I'll do anything to make you get off mark"

"Oh wow make me" you smirked

You were pretty sure suzy is gonna spit at you until she fell to the ground and shouted

"Wait what?'' You were confused.

"Suzy!" Mark came running in.

"Oppa" suzy whined. 

* so flirty* you thought and you can feel the chills.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Mark started looking at Suzy's "injury" at her ankle.

"Nah it's nothing it's just that I kinda bump into your friend here and she pushed me but it was all an accident" suzy looked at you weakly.

"WHAT?!" You opened your mouth.

"Yah I know you're clumsy but watch where you're going" mark said.

"Appa" Ye Rin was too afraid to say anything now that suzy threatened her.

"Come here Ye Rin" mark gestured her to his side and she followed but hesitated.

"Look I didn't do anything she-" you got cut off.

"Oppa it's not her fault blame me for being clumsy" suzy stood up but soon fell down making mark hold her.

*fakeeeeeee* you were so pissed off.

"Aren't you suppose to be home?* mark asked.

"No I'm supposed to be in your " you said and walked off.


Ye Rin's eyes were filled with hatred when she looked at suzy. It all happened 2 years ago.


//flashback//

"Mark baby get some rest okay?" Mark's mother gave him a kiss before leaving mark at the hospital.

"Arraso" mark nodded.

"Oppa! Here's your food!" Suzy came rushing in.

"You know you don't have to buy me food everyday" mark got up from his bed and laughed.

"It's a honour to do so"

Mark was still recovering from his surgery after the accident. Suzy was the one who took care of him because she got to know him when she was admitted to the hospital too. She broke her ankle but soon recovered. She might have a tiny little crush on mark

"Appa!" Ye Rin came in.

"Ye Rin ah" mark smiled upon seeing her.

Suzy wanted to befriend Ye Rin after knowing she's mark's nice so she walked out of marks room and had a chat with her.

"Hi Ye Rin" suzy said with a smile.

"Hi unnie" she smiled while holding a ice cream at one hand.

"Is it delicious?" She said with a smile.

"Yes it's very good" Ye Rin smiled sweetly at her.

"Can I have a bite?" Suzy said trying to get close to her.

"Sure unnie"

After that one bite suzy started choking and coughing and her face was turning pale

She was sent to the emergency room and it was stated that she had allergies. She was allergic to peanuts and the ice cream itself has nuts.

Ye Rin was crying the entire time because she felt guilty but who can blame her? It was never her fault she was only 3 but what was shocking is Suzy claimed that Ye Rin insisted suzy to eat it and cried non stop is she didn't take that bite. She made the entire lie and Ye Rin was scared for life. She never know that eating ice cream can cause such a mess. She felt disgusted. She might be only 3 but she was framed.

Hence Ye Rin hated her since then, scared to be exact.

Mark never doubted the truth either. 

//end of flashback//

Ye Rin can never feel the warmness of having a happy life and a mum until she met You

Can anyone ever be Ye Rin's mom?