She will come right?

Another Dance
 
You were obviously still pissed off by the fact that the mark tuan guy didn't even thank you even when you were trying to save him. So what if he's not committing suicide? 
 
"Jerk" you groaned.
 
You were about to go back to your own school and bet your teacher will laugh at your reason but something caught your eye. You can see some boys in hoodies and snapbacks dancing to your jam.
 
//I’m not exaggerating, unfortunately
This is not just a song, take my word for it
Don’t give a twist,
Please listen to me
Don’t know if you’ll understand,
But it’s like I ate a magnet
My body pulls the girls to me,
I can’t do a thing
So many times already in a single day,
I’m too popular//
 
 
"What? Isn't that the song?" You peeked inside the dancing room and you were amazed by their moves but this one guy who rapped was amazing.
 
//Whether young or old,
They grab me and say let’s play
Whether they know me or not,
They say “Whatcha doin’? Let’s have a talk”
I wish I had a twin
Maybe clone myself like the Matrix
I am the only one, but am in high demand
Every lady wants a piece of me//
 
"woah he sound exactly like the person in the song" you smiled a little looking at a boy but too bad he had a hoodie on so you can't see his face.
 
The song finally came to an end and your body urges you to clap. You didn't know why you do that but you cursed under your breath for doing so. One of them turned around and you quickly ran away.
 
"YAH!" A young looking boy ran to you.
 
*omg why is he so fast* you thought and quicken your steps.
 
It was too late that boy was fast and he grabbed your wrist making you turned around.
 
"IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO DISTURB YOU PEOPLE" you said loudly but not that loud.
 
"God your voice" that boy played with his ear while squinting one of his eye.
 
You walked away but he stood right in front of you again.
 
"Hi I'm youngjae and don't worry I wasn't trying to scold you" the younger one smiled.
 
You were embarrassed so you looked down and tried to escape instead
 
"You're not from this school are you" he smiled trying to have a conversation with you.
 
"Yeah I'm from the science school I gotta go BAIIIII" you waved at him and walked away.....lol you were fast.
 
"Cute noona" Youngjae mumbled.
 
 
 
"Yah YOUNGJAE! GET YO BACK HERE! WE HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR OUR LIVE PERFORMANCES" jackson shouted from the dancing room.
 
"Arasso!" Youngjae ran back to the dancing room after taking a glance at you.
 
 
 
 
*live performances? What kind of student do a live perf- omg don't tell me they're got7?!* you thought.
 
Yes they are got7. Since all of them are still young they had to school even when they debuted already.
 
 
 
You were happy as you're finally free after a long day. Your teacher was giving you a hard time but it was over. You stayed at school for a little while to finish off your homework before going home for a short nap.
 
 
"Ah oppaaaaa pick me please!" A few girls wait a few flirty girls were trying to grab some guys' attention and they were like 7 of dem boys and one of them was Youngjae and what made you rolled your eyes was that Mark Tuan was there.
 
"God can't they like get a life instead of fangirling over them" you clicked your tongue and squeezed through the crowd avoiding them of course. You don't want Mark Tuan to see you and humiliate you in front of everybody.
 
 
You stopped when a flyer was right in front of your face. You picked it from the person who was holding it without even looking to his/her face. 
 
"Seoul Art Highschool Annual Performances? Audition to get a solo part and feature in the boys' dance performance?" Your eyes widened with the words "solo part" 
 
"interested?" A familiar voice was heard and you looked up to him. Oh boy luck was not on your side. Mark Tuan was looking at you worst of all he's smirking.
 
You threw the flyer to his chest.
 
"why would I be interested?" You rolled your eyes.
 
"yah yah yah did you know how many girls want to audition for this just to dance with us?"  Mark said to you and he was shocked that you looked calm.
 
You fake clapped.
 
"aww isn't that good for you" you faked a smile with a sarcastic tone and walked away.
 
The girls were starting to look at each other and the other members of got7 were definitely curious.
 
 
"3 p.m 'tomorrow! Make sure to show up!!!" Mark yelled and you just kept walking.
 
*she will come right?* Mark thought as a few strands of his hair stick to his forehead.
 
 
"He wished that I would go. To humiliate me right? I know I can't dance" you sighed and kicked a tin can from the street 
 
 
You were having mood swing and a little annoyed so you tried to kick another tin can but you missed and you lost your balance.
 
"YAH BE CAREFUL!" JB shouted from behind.
 
As you were about to fall, you unknowingly made a bridge to balance yourself and you kicked up so you can stand upright again. 
 
"Phew that was close!" You touched your chest and looked behind to see who warned you earlier.
 
"what are you doing here aren't you one of them?" You said while dusting off your skirt.
 
jB's jaw dropped and his mouth was wide opened.
 
"how did you do that?" JB said while looking at you.
 
"did what?" You looked around.
 
"that. That move you did" 
 
"oh, what about it?" You looked at him.
 
"that was awesome and did you learn it?" Jb asked while walking closer to you.
 
"Lolololol no why would I learn such simple moves? I don't waste money on stuffs like this" 
 
"simple? A lot of people couldn't even keep their balance after doing the move even after a year of training" Jb was amazed but he kept his cool.
 
"I'm just lucky oh thanks for warning me. I'm Yun Jong" you bowed.
 
"I'm -"
 
"JB right? I know I saw you dancing back there" you said with a smile and walked away.
 
Jb was left smiling