PARTNER?!

Another Dance

As usual you walked to school alone, the fact that you kissed mark's cheek was bothering you so much. You feel like banging your head against the wall.

"He's gonna use that against me that " you mumbled to yourself.


*vroom vroom*

*it's them again* you thought without even looking back.

You were expecting them to zoom pass you but the voice of their scooters were getting less noisy.

You quicken your footsteps but..

"NOONA!" Bambam shouted.

"Goddamit" you mumbled again.

You turned around with a smile on your face trying to avoid mark's face.

"Yes?" You said.

"You know we're gonna choose or category for the performance right?"

"Category?" Your eyes widen.

"Yeah you know if you'll get partner up or even a solo" bambam winked at you.

*hes so cute hehe* you thought

"I bet a 100bucks that YunJong will get the solo dance" Youngjae came down from his scooter and walked towards you. He even put his arm around your shoulder which gave you a slight shock.

You tried to yank him away.

"Erm no thanks I rather dance in groups" you smiled a little.

"Too scared to dance alone?" Mark smirked.

You glared at him and thought * this *

"Whatever you say" you walked away and this time no one stopped you.

*youll be stuck with me* mark thought.

ATTENTION GUYS PLEASE GATHER AROUND WE WILL BE HAVING A SHORT DANCE BATTLE OK? JR SHOUTED 

The dance studio was filled with whispers and everyone there was as nervous as and you can't deny that you were also having butterflies too. You really wanted the solo dance after all and you have high expectations coz you actually think you were the best excluding Bomi and those who sings.

"Breathe in YunJong" you motivated yourself.


"OH MY GOD IT'S BAE SUZY!" Someone among the crowd shouted as a figure approached Got7.

"Hello guys" the girl was undeniably pretty and tall as well. She bowed and smiled at everyone.

The people there were fangirling over her and some of the boys were literally drooling. However, you don't know who she is. Hence you walked over to one of the girls you got to know.

"Hey who is she?" You yanked her sleeves slightly.

"What? You don't know who she is? You can't be serious" her jaw dropped.

You shooked your head.

"She's the best dancer in this academy and she's mark's girl. She's so lucky" the girl sighed.

"Oh I kissed him on the cheek" you mumbled but it was loud enough to be heard by the friend of yours.

"WHAT?!" 

Some of them from the crowd looked over but didn't bother much as they were too immersed looking at suzy.

"Quiet down will you" 

"Hehe sorry but damn girl you're the lucky one" she held your hand.

"Whatttt"

"You see they aren't actually dating but it's a scandal you know"

"A match made in heaven" you smiled and thought that they looked good together.

 

Soon the dance battled started and you were next.

You the music and started dancing to EXO's GROWL and you soon earned applause from the crowd. You even heard whispers like

"She's so good" "she's gonna bet the solo part AHHHH so envy"

You felt good but you didn't want to be cocky so you tried to loosen your expectations.

However you weren't the last to perform. It was Bae Suzy.

She tied her hair into a ponytail and started dancing with some simple moves which soon turned into some pretty awesome and difficult moves which were so much better than yours.

You started feeling insecure and dumb because you actually thought you would have the chance to dance as solo. 

*what was I thinking mark tuan even said that I * you pouted a little.

Everyone was cheering and you even clapped for her and she smiled at you for a second.

*aww she's nice* you thought.


I THINK THE RESULTS ARE CLEAR! SO THE GUY WHO WILL BE TAKING THE SOLO PART IS OBVIOUSLY JB 

AS FOR MARK, I WONDER WHO WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE HIS PARTNER?!

The girls were screaming like some mad people.

*suzy is gonna get the solo part for sure* you thought but you were satisfied you were never that good.

Without hesitation, suzy fixed her hair and went to yugyeom

"Yah what are you doing here noona" yugyeom whispered as soon as he saw suzy approaching him

"Carry on with your results announcement" suzy smirked

"Erm okayyy" yugyeom felt weird but he did it anyway.

 

*look at that , I know it's obvious she'll get partner up with Mark but must she show off?!" Some y girls started bad mouthing her.

*huh?* you were confused


YUN JONG NOONA!!! Yugyeom said and you felt your heart drop.

 

Your head was spinning and people were congratulating you.

"OH MY GOD YUN JONG YOU GET TO DANCE WITH MARK!" 

"HOLY YOURE SO LUCKY"

 

"Wait what?" Suzy pulled JB to her.

"You deserved to get the solo part Suzy" he ruffled her hair.

"Is there a mistake? I've been dancing with mark for so many years so why are -" she got cut off.

"Don't doubt our decisions" JB smirked and walked away.


*me?*

*mark tuan?*

*dance*

*together?*

*we are ing partners?!?!?!* you were going crazy.

After a few minutes you can feel someone's hand on your waist so you looked up.

"Hi baby ready to dance?" Mark rested his head on yours which made everyone went crazy.

You were left with the face O.O no words were able to come out from your mouth

Your world just collapsed.