First Encounter

Another Dance
For the past 3 years you couldn't get over your crush, Mark Tuan who WAS also your best buddy. You liked him unknowingly and only realized it on your sweet 16 when Mark didn't come and you were told that he flew to Korea to pursue his dream to be an idol. You had a mental breakdown, you didn't even get to say goodbye. Some girls who crushed on Mark real big even said that Mark left because of you saying you pulled down his standards when he's so talented and you're not. You cried every night ever since your worst sweet 16. You decided to quit art school and go for the science school instead. Let me get this straight, in Myeondong there's two school but they're sorta under the same management. You were in arts along with Mark but you weren't talented and without mark you decided to attend the science school instead. He really wanted Mark to come back though even when you just have a little feelings left for him but you had to move on. Mark never liked you and he never will you knew it so you had to keep this to yourself.
 
"Do you get it now?"
 
"wait who is this mark guy again?" You asked while eating your gimbap
 
"Oh maigod Kim Yunjong! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS STORY?!"
 
"I never asked you to tell me and why are you even telling me this" you said with your mouth filled with rice.
 
"SO THAT YOU CAN REMEMBER!" your friend Bomi took your food aside.
 
"Remember what? I don't care about this mark guy ok? I don't even know who is he and I don't care if I ever had a crush on him or if he's my buddy I JUST DONT CARE!" you shouted earning glares from everyone.
 
Yes you lost your memory after he left,doctors do not know why but it just happened but surprisingly you only lost that part, that freaking part with Mark. You don't remember anything even when Bomi tried to help but you didn't want to either. Your heart hurts when you hear his name even when you don't know who is he. You didn't care because it might be the best for everyone.
 
"YUNJONG AH!" Bomi rushed to you who got up and walked away.
 
You didn't want to talk to Bomi so you ended up walking out school and ended up in a bus that belongs to the art school. You had to get away from this .
 
You find a seat at the back and fell asleep. 
 
After a few stop, a red haired man boarded the bus. Every seat was taken except the one next to yours so he sighed and sat down next to you.
 
You snored making him laugh and your head went straight to his shoulder making him gasped. He tried to push you away but your head hit the window and bounced back to his shoulder again. He gave up eventually since his destination was near.
 
"Wait why is it so wet?" He looked over to his shoulder.
 
You drooled all over his blazer and he wanted to curse but he didn't want to make everyone glared at him so he decided to hold it in. 
 
He arrived at his destination so he hurried off.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed with your eyes wide open.
 
He looked at you and your hair was tangled to his bag pack. He walked down the bus with your messy hair on his bag. 
 
"WTF GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS!" You tried to untangle your hair.
 
"after what you did to my blazer??" He yanked his bag but your hair didn't come off so he grab a scissors from his bag and cut your hair. Yes he chopped your hair off. 
 
"There no need to thank me" He smiled and walked away.
 
Your jaw dropped did he just cut your precious hair.
 
"YUNJONG AHHHH! Why are you here?! I'm sorry but hurry back before the teachers find you!" Bomi was there.
 
"WHO THE IS THAT GUY?!?!?!" 
 
"who?" Bomi asked.
 
"THAT GUY!!" You pointed to the red haired guy who was walking.
 
Bomi gasped.  "What is he doing here?"
 
You shook Bomi.
 
"He's Mark Tuan"
 
 
 
 
 
 
" no"